Cowboys should sign Rivers,

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Isnt this the last year of Prescotts contract? I think he would be a good fit for the cowboys if they could land a good coach. Fresh new start for him away from an owner who gave the middle finger to all his loyal supporters for over 55 years in SD.

Rivers is still playing at a high level and has about a handful of good years still left in him and the cowboys have some good running backs.with the right kind of coach like maybe steve spagnola of the chiefs,i think the cowboys would be a good fit for him. Dak has regressed,its time for a change for both of them.

Rivers says he still wants to play but you know he doesnt want to play for spanos anymore even though he hasnt said so. You can tell that having sixteen road games a year HAS had an impact on his play on the field.He denys it but he gave it away in his last press conference that it DOES bother him when asked how the fans are always from the opposing team saying-Its disheartening.:lmao::laughing0301:

WHY stay in that miserable situtation he is in,makes no sense at all,he owes that triater spanos NOTHING!!!!!!

JONES should make a big push for him this off season.

Here is that commentary of Rivers saying its disheartening when talking about how the opposing fans in carson always take over the games there how it always feels like a ROAD game for the chargers and says how he has gotten used to it. I REALLY love the comment the most of how he said it is DISHEARTENING:D it will only get worse next year Phillip in a MUCH larger venue where they will have to block off the entire upper deck.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

December 22 at 8:13 PM ·
Phillip Rivers admits its tough playing in front of so many away team fans after Sunday’s loss to the @Raiders.

KUSI News - Phillip Rivers admits its tough playing in... | Facebook

Last edited:
Isnt this the last year of Prescotts contract? I think he would be a good fit for the cowboys if they could land a good coach. Fresh new start for him away from an owner who gave the middle finger to all his loyal supporters for over 55 years in SD.

Rivers is still playing at a high level and has about a handful of good years still left in him and the cowboys have some good running backs.with the right kind of coach like maybe steve spagnola of the chiefs,i think the cowboys would be a good fit for him. Dak has regressed,its time for a change for both of them.

Rivers says he still wants to play but you know he doesnt want to play for spanos anymore even though he hasnt said so. You can tell that having sixteen road games a year HAS had an impact on his play on the field.He denys it but he gave it away in his last press conference that it DOES bother him when asked how the fans are always from the opposing team saying-Its disheartening.:lmao::laughing0301:

WHY stay in that miserable situtation he is in,makes no sense at all,he owes that triater spanos NOTHING!!!!!!

Here is that commentary of Rivers saying its disheartening when talking about how the opposing fans in carson always take over the games there how it always feels like a ROAD game for the chargers and says how he has gotten used to it. I REALLY love the comment the most of how he said it is DISHEARTENING:D it will only get worse next year Phillip in a MUCH larger venue where they will have to block off the entire upper deck.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

KUSI News
Phillip Rivers admits its tough playing in front of so many away team fans after Sunday’s loss to the @Raiders.

Not a bad idea.

KUSI News

Not a bad idea.

they both clearly need a change of scenery and the contracts for both of them end this year so if the cowboys can land a good coach,it would bea good fit for phil. dont know where zak would go.he sure as hell would not want to go and play for the chargers knowing he will have SIXTEEN road games all year long.LOL Rivers denied that it affected his game but what else do you expect him to say? H eisnt going to come out and say- having sixteen road games all year long takes a toll on my and my teammates. naw he aint going to do that but he cant fool us,we KNOW it is affecting his play.:lmao::laughing0301:

If the Panthers dont re-sign Newton, they should sign Rivers to a 2 year contract.

oh yeah I forgot that there is trouble in paradise in carolina with Newton.Yeah I dont see newton being back next year so forget dallas,carolina would be the perfect fit for rivers.

I cant believe i totally forgot about newton how he was benched this year. No he wont be back,that would be the PERFECT place for Rivers to go.

Rivera was let go by them and thy want to get rid of newton as well so wonder who the coach will be for them next season.if carolina was SMART,they would hire on ken whisenhunt,the combination of rivers at quarterback and whisenhunt his coach,they would be a perfect fit for each other.

Last edited:
Rivers is a loser.. he thinks to highly of him
Self. He needs to win before he cries like a baby

Why?

Even post these unless you root against them...

The Panthers will keep Newton, they are paying him $20 million this year and is a bargain. They get a year to look at Cam and then if he doesn’t work out, they cut him and they get a cheap QB for the year.

Why?

Even post these unless you root against them...

Oh I root against the chargers every week same as i rooted against the rams every sunday the last 22 years when they played in stank louis. and same as i root against the st louis cardinals all the time,i cant call them that other name. i dont like the cowboys but they would be a better fit for him than the chargers are obviously,having 16 roads games is obviously affecting his play even though he wont admit it. he would at least be out of that situation and in a better one. he says he still wants to play and it looks like he has another 3 or 4 years left in him so cowboys would be the best option.i dont care one way or another what he does,im just trying to put myself in his shoes and if i wanted to still play a few more years,thats what i would do. zak is just not meant to be a starter.

Last edited:
At least we can count on some Lambs fan humor. I got a could laugh over his last post.

I emailed uncle Jerry to let him know.:113:
It's in the bag, no worries. We get Dallas season passes and free AT&T 5g phones for the idea.