Who would be against this law being passed???

Me?

no.

you?

Obviously

(depending on the letter behind their name)

Nitwit.....just answer the original question.....Here, I'll make more direct for your half brain....

Would you be against such a law....A simple fucking Yes or No will do....LOL

no.

IF you ever finally bust Trump, take him with my blessing.

I don't see it happening

Were you as firmly behind this idea, when it was possible the Clintons might leave the WH in orange jumpsuits?
for what? answer with specifics on what laws you believe were broken by Clinton or Obama...please. Just repeating a right wing and Russian troll/bot meme/mantra really doesn't cut it!

Why bother rechewing what's been out there for 20+ years?

you won't pull your head out of your ass long enough to read it now any more than you have before.

or what? answer with specifics on what laws you believe were broken by Clinton or Obama...please. Just repeating a right wing and Russian troll/bot meme/mantra really doesn't cut it!

Willi's "unshakeable proof" is what he learned from Hannity......Nothing more than that is necessary for a right wing moron.

Were you as firmly behind this idea, when it was possible the Clintons might leave the WH in orange jumpsuits?
for what? answer with specifics on what laws you believe were broken by Clinton or Obama...please. Just repeating a right wing and Russian troll/bot meme/mantra really doesn't cut it!

Why bother rechewing what's been out there for 20+ years?

you won't pull your head out of your ass long enough to read it now any more than you have before.
laws broken...?

What were they?

or was your comment and the comments of others just B S to deflect?? :p

or what? answer with specifics on what laws you believe were broken by Clinton or Obama...please. Just repeating a right wing and Russian troll/bot meme/mantra really doesn't cut it!

Willi's "unshakeable proof" is what he learned from Hannity......Nothing more than that is necessary for a right wing moron.

Willi's "unshakeable proof" is what he learned from Hannity.....

Hannity?

you watch more Fox than I do, gnat.

Mindful that the Constitution is not clear on the issue, and that we only have a DOJ "opinion" on the directive that a sitting president cannot be indicted, should an actual, CLEAR and definitive law be enacted that states that NO ONE......not even a president....is above the law and can certainly be indicted in a court of jurisdiction and NOT just the political recourse of impeachment?

After all, the breaking of laws is NOT a political issue but strictly a legal process that requires evidence, unquestionable proof, witnesses, indictments, trials and punishment.

NO ONE should be above the law....NO ONE !!!

Considering the Democrat/media symbiote and the sheer adolescent rage and nonsensical fiction that it has unleashed against opposition presidents both current and in the past, no, I would not support such a law.

Considering the Democrat/media symbiote and the sheer adolescent rage and nonsensical fiction that it has unleashed against opposition presidents both current and in the past, no, I would not.

LOL

Symbiote

The Klyntar are a fictional species of organic, amorphous, multicellular, extraterrestrial symbiotes appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The Klyntar bond with their hosts, creating a symbiotic bond through which a single entity is created.

Considering the Democrat/media symbiote and the sheer adolescent rage and nonsensical fiction that it has unleashed against opposition presidents both current and in the past, no, I would not.

LOL

Symbiote

The Klyntar are a fictional species of organic, amorphous, multicellular, extraterrestrial symbiotes appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The Klyntar bond with their hosts, creating a symbiotic bond through which a single entity is created.

I see you read comic books. I myself do not.

sym·bi·o·sis
(sim'bē-ō'sis)
1. The biologic association of two or more species to their mutual benefit.
Compare: commensalism, parasitism
2. The mutual cooperation or interdependence of two people, such as mother and infant or husband and wife; sometimes used to denote excessive or pathologic interdependence of two people.
Reference: Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing © Farlex 2012

LOL

Symbiote

Maybe if you got your head out of your ass you might know there really is such a thing...…

symbiote - Wiktionary

(ecology) an organism in a partnership with another such that each profits from their being together; a symbiont

We do not allow sitting presidents to be indicted because partisan assholes would gin up charges every time the other party won a presidential election. Besides there is a process in place to impeach and remove a POTUS if need be.

LOL

Symbiote

symbiote no 1....

LOL

Symbiote

symbiote no 1....

Another who thinks comics are reality. Is this why Democrats make such poor choices?

LOL

Symbiote

symbiote no 1....

Another who thinks comics are reality. Is this why Democrats make such poor choices?
are you another who thinks only lefties read or have read comics?...

LOL

Symbiote

symbiote no 1....

are you another who thinks only lefties read or have read comics?...

I have quite a few myself as investments, but I never took them as more than illustrated fantasies.

We do not allow sitting presidents to be indicted because partisan assholes would gin up charges every time the other party won a presidential election. Besides there is a process in place to impeach and remove a POTUS if need be.
And what is the remedy if a partisan Congress refuses to impeach?

Are Presidents above the law?

Forum List

Back