Who wins in 2022?

Who if anyone makes headway in the midterms?

• The far right

• The far left

• Moderates

• No one because voters are fools.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
What say you?

Personally I am leaning towards NOTHING CHANGING and the midterms won't be some big repudiation of EITHER SIDE.

The average American voter is just too uninformed or just blatantly stupid to see whats going on. The GOP is showing no spine and the left are lying their ass off. The right don't want to risk losing the butter for their bread and the left are just consumed with power.

Unless the Biden administration is a colossal fuck up I expect a return to the status quo.

What say you?

Personally I am leaning towards NOTHING CHANGING and the midterms won't be some big repudiation of EITHER SIDE.

The average American voter is just too uninformed or just blatantly stupid to see whats going on. The GOP is showing no spine and the left are lying their ass off. The right don't want to risk losing the butter for their bread and the left are just consumed with power.

Unless the Biden administration is a colossal fuck up I expect a return to the status quo.

House goes GOP and the Senate stays Status Quo...

2024 Harris loses her bid for the Oval Office and the GOP take the Senate giving them 55 Senators and Pence will be President...

What say you?

2024 Harris loses her bid for the Oval Office and the GOP take the Senate giving them 55 Senators and Pence will be President...
And Pence will be attacked 24/7 by the Liberal Media as carry out the same legislation as Trump.
Actually, Trump will run and win.

What say you?

And Pence will be attacked 24/7 by the Liberal Media as carry out the same legislation as Trump.

That is also possible seeing he ( Trump )will be running against Harris, but if Trump does not then it is most likely Pence and you damn well know the Media will bill him as the anti-Christ...

What say you?

Personally I am leaning towards NOTHING CHANGING and the midterms won't be some big repudiation of EITHER SIDE.I

If you allow for a separation between the Dem moderates and Rep moderates, I'm going with moderate Reps gaining seats.

That prediction could change before 2022 and mostly depends on what the corporate Dem owned media outlets tell their audience in the interim. Their efforts to determine and call elections before they're even held will remain a given.

What we have now and have had for some time, are all of these middlemen mouthpieces who add nothing but slime to the waters. Hard to envision, but this will eventually change as more and more people do their own leg work to find sources written by true journalists who out doing their jobs, and the fake journalists will see their numbers dwindle down to nothing except for a few hold-outs who don't like to read much.

What say you?

I think Trump has tainted his 2024 chances with his absurd Tweets. Retweeting about jailing governors & attorney generals.

BEYOND STUPID

What say you?

I think Trump has tainted his 2024 chances with his absurd Tweets. Retweeting about jailing governors & attorney generals.

BEYOND STUPID
Nah!

What say you?

Life is beautiful in the right wing universe of alternate facts isn't it..

What say you?

We have War Mongers and you have Homosexuals.

What say you?

I expect the GOP to pick up a few seats, nothing real big though.

What say you?

I win.

Yep.

I'm over it. I will be beating the ever loving shit outta whole 'lotta you fuckers.

What say you?

Nope, but consider this and the fact is Pelosi lead Democrats lost seats in the House and Schumer Senate Democrats couldn’t win the Senate outright, so 2022 Democrats will lose the House and 2024 the GOP will gain seats in the Senate and win the Oval Office...

I am sure you believe Harris will beat anyone that she run against but she couldn’t even beat Biden or even poll higher than Warren, so she will never be elected as President...

What say you?

Nope, but consider this and the fact is Pelosi lead Democrats lost seats in the House and Schumer Senate Democrats couldn’t win the Senate outright, so 2022 Democrats will lose the House and 2024 the GOP will gain seats in the Senate and win the Oval Office...

I am sure you believe Harris will beat anyone that she run against but she couldn’t even beat Biden or even poll higher than Warren, so she will never be elected as President...
We don't have elections anymore.

What say you?

Pence?

BWAHAHAHAHA

Republicans will take back the house in 2022!
What good will that do if the spineless bastards fail in this election? You live in a fantasy world if you thing those pos will do anything!

Forum List

Back