Who will you be voting for in the 2024 GOP Primary? (Poll)

Who will you vote for in the 2024 GOP primary? (Vote for 2)

• Donald Trump

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Donald Trump Jr

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mike Pence

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Mike Pompeo

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Ted Cruz

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Dan Crenshaw

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Tom Cotton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Josh Hawley

• Ron Desantis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jim Jordan

• Marco Rubio

• Other

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters
Looking forward to 2024 when many of these should be on-stage.....and all the dems have is Kamala Harris.
Mike Pence, Trump's VP, competent, paid his dues
Mike Pompeo, 1st in his class at West Point, Secretary of State
Ted Cruz, Senator, runner-up to Trump in 2016, super smart
Nikki Haley, ex-governor, should get women vote
Dan Crenshaw, ex-Navy Seal, Lt. Commander.
Tom Cotton, ex-Army Captain, combat vet.
Josh Hawley, Senator, very smart high-end lawyer from Yale.
Ron Desantis, FL governor, doing a great job
Jim Jordan, OH congressman, fearless, tough as nails
Marco Rubio, Very Smart and likable
Other? (Never-Trumpers need not apply, fucking losers)
Pile them up and toss on a match and I wouldn't piss on it if that was the only way available of dousing the flames
So put up a few names and stop whining.
Maybe Thomas Massie
Congressman Massie is a mechanical engineer from KY.
Sounds like he would be a "Yang" type of hi-tech candidate.
Not sure he has a big enough personality or experience yet.
If he gets on the stage we can hear his ideas.

So put a name up. I had "other" there. Who do you like that will be on the primary stage?
p.s. I prefer populism to faux conservatism.

As of now I don’t believe there is a bane to put up. It won’t be anyone currently in the pipeline. They’re all tainted at best and most are posers and frauds.
But your choice other than a Republican is Kamala Harris. So don't bitch if she wins and you don't vote.

Looking forward to 2024 when many of these should be on-stage.....and all the dems have is Kamala Harris.

Actually the "dems [sic]" will have Joe Biden, or have you forgotten that already?

A long list of unlikelies here with the exceptions of Rubio and... well, Rubio. Haley, maybe, but at this point she's a long shot, been out of view for a while and stained by having worked for Rump, even if she got out early. That also applies to Pence, Pompeo, Cruz (in spades), Hawley and Jordan, spineless sycophants all. Would also apply to Graham if he went for it for the same reasons as Cruz.

Cruz can't even find a friend in his own state, let alone the country.

Hawley, Cruz and Jordan, along with 144 others, have the inescapable baggage of having voted with the Insurrectionistas, so they're all toast.

Kasich might be back. Liz Cheney? Maybe not yet but this is four years away, by which time she might be Speaker or Senator. Rand Paul could go for it.

Rump is out of the question, even if he's not legally barred by either the impeachment trial or the 14th Amendment, he's permanently tainted by traitorism. So is his son, who participated in the same incitement that Orange got impeached for, and that's all on video, plus he's got even less experience or original thought than the first Rump.

Really the bigger question is, how dilapidated with the Republican Party itself be after its civil war, and how much of a case can it make for anyone out of all the debris.

But who would I like to watch? Tooberville. It would be frickin' hilarious.
You are obviously a democrat who has no clue who the GOP will put up in 2024.
You were probably a Hillary fan who thought she had a 95% probability of winning in 2016, huh?

If you don't know that Biden will be way too old in 2024, let me be the 1st to inform you.
Jill will not let him run again even if he wants to.

Never-Trumpers will never get any votes.
Your trying to paint Republicans as unacceptable "insurrectionists" is laughable.
It shows that they have guts to take on the commies and their propaganda, it will gain them votes, not lose votes.

"Your trying to paint Republicans as unacceptable "insurrectionists" is laughable."""

Well, it wasn't a bunch of bleeding heart liberals NOR Antifa.
It was a bunch of fucking redneck, white trash Trumptards, Proud Boys (who were told by Trump to stand back and stand by), Oathkeepers and a whole lot of EX dirty cops and EX military traitors, and QAnon.
Jesus, trying to rewrite history just two weeks later.
Loser.

It was a peaceful protest of suspected voter fraud in the 2020 election.
If it was an insurrection they would have had guns instead of flags.

View attachment 448819

View attachment 448821

They had both, Dimbulb. Bombs too. And a couple of gallows although the one built out of destroyed camera equipment was probably symbolic rather than functional.

What else did they have? Oh yes plastic zip ties for taking prisoners, a heavy fire extinguisher and of course everybody's favorite, shit on the floor. And the pole of one of those flags, not the Confederate one prancing through the Capitol but the US one --- was used to beat a Capitol guard.

And that's what you just termed a "peaceful protest".

I'm sure you just "forgot" about all that. Yeah that's it.
There were a million peaceful protesters and a few thousand nuts.
You know, just like the democrats that rioted all summer.
So don't even try to throw stones at Republicans.
Many of them were vets, so I'll give them a pass before the privileged democrat rioters.
Why is the FBI hunting the vets instead of the summer rioters?

View attachment 448850

You left off for the Rumpsters, attempted to overthrow a legally elected government using force.
I disagree with that "insurrection" lie. They showed anger, not brutality.
If they wanted to overthrow the government they would have brought guns, lots of guns.

Keep drinking that Orange Koolaid, oh QAnon one.

Actually the "dems [sic]" will have Joe Biden, or have you forgotten that already?

A long list of unlikelies here with the exceptions of Rubio and... well, Rubio. Haley, maybe, but at this point she's a long shot, been out of view for a while and stained by having worked for Rump, even if she got out early. That also applies to Pence, Pompeo, Cruz (in spades), Hawley and Jordan, spineless sycophants all. Would also apply to Graham if he went for it for the same reasons as Cruz.

Hawley, Cruz and Jordan, along with 144 others, have the inescapable baggage of having voted with the Insurrectionistas, so they're all toast.

Kasich might be back. Liz Cheney? Maybe not yet but this is four years away, by which time she might be Speaker or Senator. Rand Paul could go for it.

Rump is out of the question, even if he's not legally barred by either the impeachment trial or the 14th Amendment, he's permanently tainted by traitorism. So is his son, who participated in the same incitement that Orange got impeached for, and that's all on video, plus he's got even less experience or original thought than the first Rump.

Really the bigger question is, how dilapidated with the Republican Party itself be after its civil war, and how much of a case can it make for anyone out of all the debris.

You were probably a Hillary fan who thought she had a 95% probability of winning in 2016, huh?

If you don't know that Biden will be way too old in 2024, let me be the 1st to inform you.

Your trying to paint Republicans as unacceptable "insurrectionists" is laughable.
It shows that they have guts to take on the commies and their propaganda, it will gain them votes, not lose votes.

"Your trying to paint Republicans as unacceptable "insurrectionists" is laughable."""

It was a bunch of fucking redneck, white trash Trumptards, Proud Boys (who were told by Trump to stand back and stand by), Oathkeepers and a whole lot of EX dirty cops and EX military traitors, and QAnon.
Loser.

View attachment 448819

View attachment 448821

They had both, Dimbulb. Bombs too. And a couple of gallows although the one built out of destroyed camera equipment was probably symbolic rather than functional.

What else did they have? Oh yes plastic zip ties for taking prisoners, a heavy fire extinguisher and of course everybody's favorite, shit on the floor. And the pole of one of those flags, not the Confederate one prancing through the Capitol but the US one --- was used to beat a Capitol guard.

Many of them were vets, so I'll give them a pass before the privileged democrat rioters.

View attachment 448850

You left off for the Rumpsters, attempted to overthrow a legally elected government using force.
I disagree with that lie. If they wanted to overthrow the government they would have brought guns, lots of guns.

And they did, but you're going to sit here and deny the guns, deny the bombs, deny the zipties, deny the gallows, deny the assaults, and presumably deny the shit on the floor too.

1. How many people did the protesters shoot? Exactly Fucking ZERO.
2. How many bombs went off? Exactly Fucking ZERO
3. How many people were zip-tied or hung from gallows? Exactly Fucking ZERO

Your insurrection lie is batting Exactly Fucking ZERO

Hey, it was stopped before it could get to the point. But the Authorities did find the guns, pipe bombs, zip ties and more. Your civil war failed. I suppose you want us all to give them back their guns, bombs and zip ties and send them home if they will promise to not do it again. WE tried that once before in 1865.

I'm not a member of any political party ... I like the freedom of voting for the best person for the job ... split ticket ...
So you are an "other", who do you expect to votes for? Ashamed to post it?

Let's see who's on the ballot and what programs they're advocating ... I'm not ashamed of voting for The Donald this last election ... I'm just not getting butthurt he lost ...

Let's see who's on the ballot and what programs they're advocating ... I'm not ashamed of voting for The Donald this last election ... I'm just not getting butthurt he lost ...
Given the list presented, the programs will be universal. Agitation instead of trade, sending your children to far off places to bleed and commit murderous indecencies, and transferring wealth from your grandchildren's future to favored cronies.

Like Senile Joe is going to make it through his first term... :laughing0301:
And I believe he's already said he wont run for a second term....but then we all know how much xiden lies.

Loser.

View attachment 448819

View attachment 448821

View attachment 448850

I disagree with that lie. If they wanted to overthrow the government they would have brought guns, lots of guns.

And they did, but you're going to sit here and deny the guns, deny the bombs, deny the zipties, deny the gallows, deny the assaults, and presumably deny the shit on the floor too.

Hey, it was stopped before it could get to the point. But the Authorities did find the guns, pipe bombs, zip ties and more. Your civil war failed. I suppose you want us all to give them back their guns, bombs and zip ties and send them home if they will promise to not do it again. WE tried that once before in 1865.

It wasn't stopped, they made their point and went home.
They were left as a warning. You don't need to give anything back to them, they can always make a lot more.
Do another illegal power grab and it won't be as gentlemanly as 1865, just sayin'

Loser.

View attachment 448819

View attachment 448821

View attachment 448850

They were left as a warning. You don't need to give anything back to them, they can always make a lot more.
Do another illegal power grab and it won't be as gentlemanly as 1865, just sayin'

That sounds like a good thing until you notice that LE and the NG finally showed up. And unlike the Capital Police, these folks carried loaded weapons and would use them.

The Orange Koolaid and QAnon flows from this one's soul brightly.

Loser.

View attachment 448819

View attachment 448821

View attachment 448850

That sounds like a good thing until you notice that LE and the NG finally showed up. And unlike the Capital Police, these folks carried loaded weapons and would use them.

If the Capitol police don't carrey loaded weapons, then who shot Ashli Babbit?

Loser.

View attachment 448819

View attachment 448821

View attachment 448850

If the Capitol police don't carrey loaded weapons, then who shot Ashli Babbit?

Damn sure wasn't Cupid.

But your choice other than a Republican is Kamala Harris. So don't bitch if she wins and you don't vote.

I would rather have an honest Socialist than a RINO or Moderste Republican who I cent trust to do whst they should. At least the honest Socialist I can count on to be a Socialist. I have no clue whst the RINO is going to do.

Loser.

View attachment 448819

View attachment 448821

View attachment 448850

Nancy tried to get the military to stage a coup to remove Trump?!
Then she called the Marine commandant and he told her to fuck off.
Funny how defund the police rings hollow when you really need them, huh?

I would certainly vote for Trump again, a President that probably did more to keep his promises than any other that I can recall. Very few politicians actually do what they promise, and Trump made me lots of promises that he worked hard and skillfully to fulfill. As such, my support for Trump is even stronger now than when I voted for him the first time. I never really expected him to fulfill so many of his promises.

That said, you asked about the primary. I think I would vote for a Ted Cruz/Jim Jordan ticket easily. Trump's got phenomenal policies, but he comes across as abrasive and arrogant to so many people, including myself at times, even though I long ago stopped holding his NYC personality against him.

Ted Cruz / Jim Jordan might appeal to a significantly larger portion of the population, which would be helpful. Jim Jordan is a national treasure.

Thank you, Mr. President.

e7c1a8001efb27e05dbe67da38c0ad0cf90f266297578d2f210e339aec0cadef.png

In four years, you achieved things that many prior administrations promised, but failed to deliver.

– Replaced NAFTA with USMCA.
– New trade deal with China, replacing TPP.
– Built 450 miles of The Wall.
– Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord.
– Must cancel two new regulations for each one passed.
– Three new SCOTUS justices that are Constitutionalists.
– ISIS pretty much devastated; don’t even hear much about them anymore.
– Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
– Obamacare is no longer mandatory.
– Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
– Stock market rocketed.
– Fake media is being recognized.
– President shames NFL kneelers.
– US negotiates from a position of strength again.
– Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel.
– Manufacturing coming back after Obama said it would never happen.
– Lowest African American unemployment ever.
– Lowest Hispanic unemployment ever.
– Lowest female unemployment in decades.
– Terminated Obama’s Iran deal, resulting in their economy collapsing.
– Obliterated Iran’s top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
– North Korea releases US hostages and returns remains of 55 soldiers.
– North Korea has not launched long-range rockets nor set off atomic weapons.
– NATO members are paying more.
– Millions of Americans off welfare and food stamps.
– America is leading in energy production again, even exporting oil to China.
– Military and law enforcement are respected by the executive branch again.
– Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
– Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE Bahrain & Morocco. Maybe more countries to come.
- Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.” Fact check: Trump needs 'miracle' to be right about rosy vaccine timeline, experts say

Promises kept. Miracles achieved. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace and prosperity for all.

Given the list presented, the programs will be universal. Agitation instead of trade, sending your children to far off places to bleed and commit murderous indecencies, and transferring wealth from your grandchildren's future to favored cronies.

That's good news for the favored cronies ... did you miss the boat or something? ... you have four years to get in with the right crowd ... quit wasting your time complaining about sour grapes and get busy with your cronyism ...

Do you honestly think Democrats are any different? ...

That's good news for the favored cronies ... did you miss the boat or something? ... you have four years to get in with the right crowd ... quit wasting your time complaining about sour grapes and get busy with your cronyism ...

Do you honestly think Democrats are any different? ...
Nope, but the particulars of this thread is discussing GOPer candidates.

Loser.

View attachment 448819

View attachment 448821

View attachment 448850

Your own words that you're trying to run away from were, quote:

t was a peaceful protest of suspected voter fraud in the 2020 election.

Not "if it was an insurrection they would have shot people". "They would have guns instead of flags". Your words.

They had both -- my words. And they additionally had the bombs, the zipties, the gallows. The bombs were found and neutralized, the zipties and the gallows had no customers specifically because their targets were whisked away before they could be found.

When we state the obvious that it was a coup attempt, nobody claims it was a successful coup attempt. It failed, just like your terrorism-apologist post above did. What exactly do you think you're going to accomplish by posting what everybody in the world already knows is bullshit?

You're off your own topic.

Forum List

Back