Who will win the elections? Donald Trump or Joe Biden?

Sun Devil 92

Gold Member
Reaction score
How in the hell will the democrats nominate someone who OBVIOUSLY has dementia.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
THIS is the mind-boggling thing about the whole mess of having Biden as their front runner. The Dim Dems screwed up BIG time by having the senile old fool as their best candidate against Trump. I truly believe both Bernie and Pete Buttplug were asked or coerced into quitting their election runs by the Dems because they somehow truly believe(d) that Creepy Sleepy Joe is their top dog. Just incredibly bad thinking by the Dems.

MeBelle

MeBelle 4 Prez 2020
Reaction score
I think Trump, because usually the President gets a second Term. Obama did too. Bush too.
Bush 1 didn't.
Carter didn't.

We don't even know for sure if Biden will be the Dem nominee.

Norman

Gold Member
Reaction score
Biden will forget the defeat quickly and move on. The democrat party will not be doing the same, 4 more years of delusions and not serving Americans in any way from them is in order.

mamooth

Gold Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile, polls show an easy Biden win. Just taking the states where Biden is up +4 or more gives Biden 279 EV.

And no, polls did not show an easy Clinton win. At this time, Clinton and Trump were dead even.

Death Angel

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think Trump, because usually the President gets a second Term. Obama did too. Bush too.
President Trump most likely will be re-elected in a landslide. I don't realistically see Biden winning any more than 12-15 states against Trump.
All depends on Democrats efforts to steal this election. My state is doing everything possible to lock in the state for the Demonrat Party for the next hundred years.

Death Angel

Platinum Member
Reaction score
THIS is the mind-boggling thing about the whole mess of having Biden as their front runner. The Dim Dems screwed up BIG time by having the senile old fool as their best candidate against Trump. I truly believe both Bernie and Pete Buttplug were asked or coerced into quitting their election runs by the Dems because they somehow truly believe(d) that Creepy Sleepy Joe is their top dog. Just incredibly bad thinking by the Dems.
According to Rush, people behind the scenes see this as an opportunity to take control of the county with Senile Joe acting as a figurehead. He specifically mentioned the tech giants. They actually prefer Joe because hes easily manipulated by the real power, the Deep State

HenryBHough

Gold Member
Reaction score
I cannot state with dead certainty that President Trump will be re-elected but I can say with said certainty that Gropey Joey will not be elected.

Because he won't be on the November ballot.

The fix has been in for months - if not years. You liberals will vote for Hillary as directed. Or risk suicide.

Most reactions - Past 7 days