Who will win the elections? Donald Trump or Joe Biden?

How in the hell will the democrats nominate someone who OBVIOUSLY has dementia.
THIS is the mind-boggling thing about the whole mess of having Biden as their front runner. The Dim Dems screwed up BIG time by having the senile old fool as their best candidate against Trump. I truly believe both Bernie and Pete Buttplug were asked or coerced into quitting their election runs by the Dems because they somehow truly believe(d) that Creepy Sleepy Joe is their top dog. Just incredibly bad thinking by the Dems.

Biden will forget the defeat quickly and move on. The democrat party will not be doing the same, 4 more years of delusions and not serving Americans in any way from them is in order.

Meanwhile, polls show an easy Biden win. Just taking the states where Biden is up +4 or more gives Biden 279 EV.

And no, polls did not show an easy Clinton win. At this time, Clinton and Trump were dead even.

I think Trump, because usually the President gets a second Term. Obama did too. Bush too.
President Trump most likely will be re-elected in a landslide. I don't realistically see Biden winning any more than 12-15 states against Trump.
All depends on Democrats efforts to steal this election. My state is doing everything possible to lock in the state for the Demonrat Party for the next hundred years.

How in the hell will the democrats nominate someone who OBVIOUSLY has dementia.
THIS is the mind-boggling thing about the whole mess of having Biden as their front runner. The Dim Dems screwed up BIG time by having the senile old fool as their best candidate against Trump. I truly believe both Bernie and Pete Buttplug were asked or coerced into quitting their election runs by the Dems because they somehow truly believe(d) that Creepy Sleepy Joe is their top dog. Just incredibly bad thinking by the Dems.
According to Rush, people behind the scenes see this as an opportunity to take control of the county with Senile Joe acting as a figurehead. He specifically mentioned the tech giants. They actually prefer Joe because hes easily manipulated by the real power, the Deep State

I cannot state with dead certainty that President Trump will be re-elected but I can say with said certainty that Gropey Joey will not be elected.

Because he won't be on the November ballot.

The fix has been in for months - if not years. You liberals will vote for Hillary as directed. Or risk suicide.

Biden is whomping Trump in the polls now. It's largely because he's so boring. It's difficult to muster up any actual dislike for Biden. He's a calm friendly face, and that's what people want. In 2016, people who disliked both candidates broke for Trump. In 2020, they're breaking hard for Biden. Elections often come down to who voters dislike the least, and that's Biden.

Trump? He's killing himself. Instead of playing for the squishy middle, like Biden is, he's insulting the middle, and trying to enrage his shrinking base instead. Trouble is, that base is too small for a Trump win, and the more Trump spins them up, the more he drives away the middle.

Assuming Biden is the nominee, he’s going to lose.

The best the Dems can hope for is to take the Senate, retain the House and put the kiboshe on anything St Trumpy wants to do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back