Who will replace the Democrat's aging leadership?

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2021
Let's face it, come 2024 Biden, Pelosi, Schumar and that other old codger who shit himself literally, will all be ridiculously old and frail.
I look at the Republicans and I see De Santis, Cruz, Candace Owens, Gaetz, Marjorie Greene, Eye-patch dude, the young Trumps, and Bannon.
All young, charismatic and energetic.
Who are the young, energetic, talented Dems who will be asked to step up, and what weight do they carry.

Let's face it, come 2024 Biden, Pelosi, Schumar and that other old codger who shit himself literally, will all be ridiculously old and frail.
I look at the Republicans and I see De Santis, Cruz, Candace Owens, Gaetz, Marjorie Greene, Eye-patch dude, the young Trumps, and Bannon.
Who are the young, energetic, talented Dems who will be asked to step up, and what weight do they carry.
AOC? One can only hope.

Here's a few of their shining lights.
Swallwell (sleeps with Chinese spies)
AOC (makes a mean cocktail)
Ilhan Omar. (Sleeps with her brother)
Beta O Rourke (the charisma of a flower pot})
Harris (something of the night about her)
Tulsi Gubbard (I'd vote for her but Dems despise her)
Pete Buttigage (too weak)

When I line up the Republican Young Guns with the Democrat Young Guns, it seems like a mismatch.

AOC? One can only hope.

Still too young.

Maybe they cloned Charles Manson.

He'd be perfect to replace Joe.

BLM ANTIFA LGBTQ candidates

If you believe Matt Gaetz remains a presidential hopeful, I have a bridge and some swampland you're gonna LOVE!! :lol:
Up against De Santis, Candace Owens, Cruz, or Eyepatch Dude, probably not.
I think Santis would wipe the floor with anyone the Dems put up.

BLM ANTIFA LGBTQ candidates
Some black, albino, trannie in a wheelchair.

I think the younger Dems are mostly too woke and bat-shit crazy, so IMHO their party will move further Left than it already is. The GOP would be in tall cotton if they didn't have Trump to deal with, cuz IMHO he's just too toxic.

AOC? One can only hope.
That's gonna take a lot of dodgy voting machines.

I think the younger Dems are mostly too woke and bat-shit crazy, so IMHO their party will move further Left than it already is. The GOP would be in tall cotton if they didn't have Trump to deal with, cuz IMHO he's just too toxic.
Trump was the best President ever, but young blood is needed.
De Santis is a former Navy Seal who studied at Yale. Fallujah veteran. He stood up to Big Tech and can swat the media like flies. Imagine him debating Beta O Rourke, AOC, or Allah forbid Ilhan Omar.

For me that age situation was quite apparent during the 2 party's primaries in 2016. I believe that Biden is president today only because the Republicans went with delusion over youth and the Democrats' only hope is that Republicans put their faith in any of those listed by the OP.

In the loop for the Presidency.

Biden almost 80. The laughing, cackling man-boy Commie-la, 50ish. Pelosi, 80. Patrick Leahy 80.

The traitor Bradley Manning ran for the Senate on the chicks with dicks platform. If that isn't the new template for Democrats, what is?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back