Chris Christie: Biden Is a 'Liar and a Hypocrite' for Election Law Rhetoric

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
The heat is being turned up on biden.....how long can he last? It would not surprise me if they do not even have to use the 25th amendment on him....he may just resign.

Well... Christie knows liars and bullshitters... No doubt about that.

How can Christie tell Biden is lying? When Biden's lips are moving.

The same can be said for EVERY politician in this country for at least the last century. Actually you know they’re lying because their hearts are beating and there is still electro-chemical activity in their brains.

The heat is being turned up on biden.....how long can he last? It would not surprise me if they do not even have to use the 25th amendment on him....he may just resign.

Chris Christie is a politician.. Read what Arthur Blank said.

Christie is one.. What has he done for Georgia? Does he own any ball teams or employ thousands of people?

bwaaaaaaaaaa can you expound on that...as in exactly what is hypocritical about???? Or is that just a new woid you learned and thought you would try it out in here? hehheh
*blink*blink*

I guess now I get to piss off some righties for a while instead of the left... Like there is a difference at the extremes.

bwaaaaaaaaaa can you expound on that...as in exactly what is hypocritical about???? Or is that just a new woid you learned and thought you would try it out in here? hehheh
*blink*blink*

I guess now I get to piss off some righties for a while instead of the left... Like there is a difference at the extremes.

Oh he a bad boy going to da beach like dat. hehheh

Oh he a bad boy going to da beach like dat. hehheh
Yeah... ok... Do me a favor Green... Whenever I tell Dana she's stupid... Which is often... Understand that I'm also talking about you. Dana/GreenHornet are essentially the same thing to me.

Christie is one.. What has he done for Georgia? Does he own any ball teams or employ thousands of people?

Whatever baseball did for GA it just made up for it by pulling the All Star game. And exactly what should the former NJ governor do for GA?

Who dat dana?
The stupidity of the right on this board is limitless.

The criminals will be tried in a court of law. Hopefully they will be found guilty by a jury of their peers then sent to prison where they belong.

The fact that I have to spell it out down to it's most simplistic level isn't surprising to me.

These are the same people who believe Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

I don't expect anything close to honesty, integrity, reality or logic from people like that.

Who dat dana?

The criminals will be tried in a court of law. Hopefully they will be found guilty by a jury of their peers then sent to prison where they belong.

The fact that I have to spell it out down to it's most simplistic level isn't surprising to me.

These are the same people who believe Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

I don't expect anything close to honesty, integrity, reality or logic from people like that.

Oh dat Dana....I am so humiliated.

Who dat dana?

Oh dat Dana....I am so humiliated.
Maybe I was hasty... There may be hope for you yet.

Forum List

Back