Who Will Be Stupid Enough To Work For Trump In 2024?

A sociopath will do whatever they can, including referencing events that never actually resulted in any actions, to shore up their crumbling fantasies ...
And then when confronted with their inability to properly assess their own lack of objectivity, and lack of a desire to conduct analysis in proper manner ...
Will retreat to an attempt to suggest that their delusions are the most reasonable assessment of what the truth actually is.

His own staff, Republicans considered doing this they gave it serious thought. If Trump didn't finally came in and make his half-ass statement to end the violence on January 6th, I'm sure he would have been committed.

I can't help Democrats, you just aren't smart enough to follow anything past your potty insults. Maybe you can get someone you know to explain your post to you, then why I said what I did.

Sadly I believe you don't understand. I just can't dumb it down that far
You made a statement that was totally ridiculous. I never even mentioned the voters in 2016 or 2020. Where the hell did you come up with that ? You have some explaining to do, I do not.

I think you're going down the rabbit hole too far. You don't want to end up like trump . How many adults do you know that have tantrums in throat things. Even most children know better than that.

Almost always, the last desperate attempts of a sociopath to cling to their delusions, will be the total abandonment of any reasonable context ...
the absolute need to villainize another, exert a false sense of superiority, maturity and wisdom, and accuse their opposition of things they have not done.

Usually completely baseless and unfounded, and reduced to little more than raw desire.

Last edited:

Almost always, the last desperate attempts of a sociopath to cling to their delusions, will be the total abandonment of any reasonable context ...
the absolute need to villainize another, exert a false sense of maturity and wisdom, and accuse their opposition of things they have not done.

Usually completely baseless and unfounded, and reduced to little more than raw desire.

Finally, I'm glad you're talking about trump again. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.

You made a statement that was totally ridiculous. I never even mentioned the voters in 2016 or 2020. Where the hell did you come up with that ? You have some explaining to do, I do not.

Democrats are just so stupid, I can't help you. I'll waste my time again though and point out that for what you said to be true, Trump would have had to get fewer votes in 2020 than he got in 2016 and he got more. Also, for what you said to be true, every Trump supporter has to be a MAGA extreme Trump supporter. Both of those are bull shit, which makes you bull shit. I guess you were just reaching for the lame insult, but it's funny you didn't grasp what YOU said

Finally, I'm glad you're talking about trump again. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.

What do you mean ... Who else could I have been talking about ...
And how can anything I posted not represent a better and more thoroughly supported attempt
to express what would most likely be your opinion of Former President Trump?

I am already having a wonderful day, and good luck in your endeavors to find any comfort in your pursuits.

Democrats are just so stupid, I can't help you. I'll waste my time again though and point out that for what you said to be true, Trump would have had to get fewer votes in 2020 than he got in 2016 and he got more. Also, for what you said to be true, every Trump supporter has to be a MAGA extreme Trump supporter. Both of those are bull shit, which makes you bull shit. I guess you were just reaching for the lame insult, but it's funny you didn't grasp what YOU said
I don't know you sound pretty crazy to me and you sound like an extremist. And you're making the wrong assumptions. You assumed that would mean what you think it meant. Therefore it's your problem.

First day on the job Biden made sure Putin had leverage over all of Europe when he lifted sanctions on their oil pipeline in the north sea. Yes Putin has Biden to thank for that.. not Trump, so I'm not sure where your fantasy comes from

Nordstream2 has been in the works for a decade. Remember, Putin can't eat that natural gas.

I don't know you sound pretty crazy to me and you sound like an extremist. And you're making the wrong assumptions. You assumed that would mean what you think it meant. Therefore it's your problem.

Re-read the discussion, come back with a coherent point showing you grasped it this time and I'll address it

Re-read the discussion, come back with a coherent point showing you grasped it this time and I'll address it
I believe I figured out your problem. You're suffering from oxygen deprivation; that's why you're not making any sense and you can't understand what you're saying and doing. There's an easy solution, get your head out of trump's ass and start breathing normally again. Try to have a good day, I plan on it. Goodbye loser.

I believe I figured out your problem. You're suffering from oxygen deprivation; that's why you're not making any sense and you can't understand what you're saying and doing. There's an easy solution, get your head out of trump's ass and start breathing normally again. Try to have a good day, I plan on it. Goodbye loser.

That sounds right, now go away, kid

Forum List

Back