Who / what kills more Americans...AR-15’s or illegals and their spawn?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I really don’t know the numbers, but if they are what I think they are I’m wondering how to reconcile the Lefty Logic on this one.
If you are a dedicated advocate of a legislative ban on AR-15’s wouldn’t it only make sense to push for firmer legislation on illegal immigration?
If you support the politicians running on the anti AR-15 message shouldn’t you support the politicians running on anti illegal immigration? Oh wait....

Well since it's easier for an illegal or criminal to get an AR-15 here than in any other country in the world I would say your answer is both.

I really don’t know the numbers, but if they are what I think they are I’m wondering how to reconcile the Lefty Logic on this one.
If you are a dedicated advocate of a legislative ban on AR-15’s wouldn’t it only make sense to push for firmer legislation on illegal immigration?
If you support the politicians running on the anti AR-15 message shouldn’t you support the politicians running on anti illegal immigration? Oh wait....

I don't know the number either, but would bet money that it is illegals.

By a wide margin. Huge even.

Well since it's easier for an illegal or criminal to get an AR-15 here than in any other country in the world I would say your answer is both.

No, no, no....both doesn’t work unless they kill the same number of Americans.
Someone with an AR-15 can kill way more Americans than somebody without one.

Cars / Trucks killed a ton by "Accident" and also a ton on purpose "Like in terrorism"

Guns are newbies in killing compared to car & trucks..

Plus according to you Cars & Trucks are killing the environment.
BAN THE BASTIDS.

Spin, spin, spin...you’re scared of this one aren’t you? Keep it real blurry...right?
I don’t blame you...disengage now and maintain what little credibility you might have.

I don't know the number either, but would bet money that it is illegals.

By a wide margin. Huge even.

That's not what Trump said.

He said "Wide Margerine, Yuge even"

My daughter just said....if AR-15’s could vote and were guaranteed to vote Dem Liberals would love them like they love their illegal Mexicans.

Cars / Trucks killed a ton by "Accident" and also a ton on purpose "Like in terrorism"

BAN THE BASTIDS.
The main purpose of a car or truck is not to kill or maim. So you can't compare them to guns.

My daughter just said....if AR-15’s could vote and were guaranteed to vote Dem Liberals would love them like they love their illegal Mexicans.

You should be very proud.

We’re trapped here at Catalina Island waiting for the storm to pass...we’re hanging out in the salon and she’s helping me post...haha. She asks; “How many AR-15’s have raped Americans?”

It seem the Wetbacks are killing more by Drugs, Murder, and using Vehicles.

BAN THE BASTIDS.
The main purpose of a car or truck is not to kill or maim. So you can't compare them to guns.
As Progressive say "Intent" counts. LOL back at you

Forum List

Back