Who We Are Versus Who They Are

All I said was that the U.S. has never had a President Hussein,
Barack Hussein Obama II

Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.: that is the full name of the junior Senator from Illinois — neither a contrivance nor, at face value, a slur. But John McCain couldn't apologize quickly enough after Bill Cunningham, a conservative talk radio host, warmed up a Cincinnati rally with a few loaded references to "Barack Hussein Obama." Asked afterwards if it was appropriate to use the Senator's middle name, McCain said, "No, it is not. Any comment that is disparaging of either Senator Clinton or Senator Obama is totally inappropriate.

Goodbye, Barack Hussein Obama: America's first 'Muslim president'

Wanna see something interesting?

“…less anticipated was the level of support Trump received from Muslim voters, a third of whom backed him, according to the AP VoteCast survey.”
A third of Muslim voters backed Trump. Why? | Spectator USA

It may be interesting, but it's not relevant. Some Christians and Jews, as well as others, supported trump. We still never had a "President Hussein." We still have never had a Muslim president, or a Jewish president either. You are still lying.

President Hussein's religion is significant to the extent that he governed for Islam rather than for the United States.

1.From the start: Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”
In no case it that more revealing than the life of Hussein Obama.
“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.
Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…”
Obama attended an Indonesian public school

2. Sometimes, an adherent may slip up and reveal what he wishes to hide….
“ The words "my Muslim faith" were uttered by Barack Obama in an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, excerpted on YouTube.[1]
Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come at my ...

Stephanopoulos: [breaking in] Christian faith

Obama: [stuttering] ma - my Christian faith ... “

Did you ever make that mistake….say you were Muslim? Never??? Not even once?????

WOW. A Birfer to the very end.

And about as accurate as anything else you post
I accept your challenge- prove what I post is incorrect- and, yes I went by my middle name the first 52 years of my life- then I started going by my first name- funny story; in the Navy people called me god damn- think about that-

The U.S. has never had a President Hussein. Are you from the Middle East?

He must really embarrass you, that Hussein guy.
You hate Muslims??????

That must be the reason.

Actually.....I'm from the Far East, but far more American than you.
You just reminded me of how far back Trump's lies go.
Remember when he swore blind that Obama was not an American?
Then-

Wonder how long his "I won the election!" lie will go on for before he puts on his "big boy pants". and admits the truth?

Actually, it was the Democrats and the Obamas who claimed he was not an American, you dunce.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere
“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy,” Trump said today. His campaign subsequently circulated a link to a memo written by Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, but that staffer was immediately fired.

Penn did write a memo in 2007 saying that Obama’s foreign background could present a weakness for him, and Clinton should emphasize her middle-class Midwestern upbringing.

"His roots to American values and culture are at best limited," the memo says. "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and values."
Fact-Checking Trump's Claim Clinton Started 'Birther' Movement

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hat?
"A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.
TRUE
View attachment 415072

Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

Don't make that mistake again.

Don't lie, she didn't question his birthplace just his recognition of his homeland you silly whoore!
My younger brother was born in Cambridge England. He claims though to be Irish because of his 3 older brothers, his parents/grandparents were all Irish. Many second-generation immigrants born in England see their parent's homeland as theirs.

However, the point I made was not who started the rumour but that Trump is a pathological liar.
It makes it an even a bigger stain on his character that he would listen to baseless tittle-tattle and exaggerate it to allege Obama wasn't born in the US then run with it for years until finally having to admit he lied.

The birth of the Obama 'birther' conspiracy - BBC.com
www.bbc.com › news › election-us-2016-373916

16 Sep 2016 — Donald Trump blames Hillary Clinton for starting rumours about Barack Obama's citizenship and birthplace - but the truth is markedly different.
Republican Donald Trump asserted that Democrat Hillary Clinton and her campaign team first raised questions about Barack Obama's birthplace in 2008 - and that he was the man who settled the issue in 2011.
The truth, however, is markedly different.

As a preface to this latest turn in the Obama "birther" row, it should be noted that the location of Mr Obama's birth is generally considered irrelevant to whether Mr Obama is eligible to serve as US president. As long as he has one parent who was a US citizen, as Mr Obama's Kansas-born mother was, he is considered by the US government to be a "natural born citizen". That - along with being at least 35 years of age and resident in the US for 14 years - is the only necessary constitutional requirement for the presidency.
Now, according to fact-checkers and contemporary media reports, questions about Mr Obama's birthplace began circulating among disgruntled Clinton supporters in the last months of her ill-fated campaign against the then-Senator Obama in 2008.
It was desperate times in the Clinton camp, and the candidate did not always acquit herself well, such as when she said that Mr Obama was not a Muslim "as far as I know". But there is no evidence of ties between her and her campaign staff and the Obama birthplace allegations.

Prior to Hillary Clinton's endorsement of Barack Obama in June 2008, some of her supporters circulated rumours about his birthplace
In June 2008 the Obama campaign released a photocopy of his short-form "certificate of live birth" showing that he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on 4 August, 1961. (Reporters also unearthed a contemporaneous birth announcement published in a Hawaiian newspaper.)
This was not enough for some conspiracy-minded Obama critics, however, who questioned the authenticity of the document and demanded the "long-form" certificate from the Democrat's birth hospital.
During the general election campaign the rumours spread to the fringes of the right - evidenced most notably when a woman at a John McCain rally told the Republican candidate that Mr Obama was an "Arab".

House copy of President Obama's birth certificate from Hawaii
Senator McCain took away her microphone and informed her she was wrong.
"Senator Obama is a decent person and a person you don't have to be scared of as president of the United States," he said.
From there, the conspiracy theories continued to simmer on the right in the early days of Mr Obama's first term in office. Orly Taitz, a conservative activist, filed lawsuits challenging the president's eligibility to serve - but all were quickly dismissed from US courts.
Enter Donald Trump.
In March 2011, he first began mentioning that he had "real doubts" about whether Mr Obama had a US birth certificate.
In the days that followed, he said he was sending a team of private investigators to Hawaii to learn the truth and promised to donate $5m to charity if anyone could convince him Mr Obama was born on US soil.

media captionPresident Obama mixed comedy with some early campaigning at the White house Correspondent's annual dinner
On 27 April, 2011, the Obama White House released his original "long-form" birth certificate.
In a press release on Thursday night and on stage in Washington, DC, on Friday morning, this is the moment Mr Trump pointed to as the "great service" he performed in laying to rest questions about Mr Obama's birthplace.
The truth here, however, is also markedly different.
Over the following years, Mr Trump continued to raise questions and express doubts.
In 2012 he tweeted that he had an "extremely credible source" who told him the birth certificate was a fraud.
In 2013 he raised suspicion about the death of a Hawaiian health official who verified copies of Mr Obama's "birth certificate".
In 2014 he asked hackers to access Mr Obama's college records and check his "place of birth".
As recently as this month, Mr Trump did not back away from his past support of the "birther" cause.
"I don't talk about it because if I talk about that, your whole thing will be about that," Trump said. "So I don't talk about it."
Mr Trump did talk about it on Friday - and he's right, it's all anyone is going to write about.

You hate Muslims??????

That must be the reason.

Then-

Wonder how long his "I won the election!" lie will go on for before he puts on his "big boy pants". and admits the truth?

Actually, it was the Democrats and the Obamas who claimed he was not an American, you dunce.

“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy,” Trump said today. His campaign subsequently circulated a link to a memo written by Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, but that staffer was immediately fired.

Penn did write a memo in 2007 saying that Obama’s foreign background could present a weakness for him, and Clinton should emphasize her middle-class Midwestern upbringing.

"His roots to American values and culture are at best limited," the memo says. "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and values."

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hat?
"A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.
TRUE
View attachment 415072

Don't lie, she didn't question his birthplace just his recognition of his homeland you silly whoore!
My younger brother was born in Cambridge England. He claims though to be Irish because of his 3 older brothers, his parents/grandparents were all Irish. Many second-generation immigrants born in England see their parent's homeland as theirs.

However, the point I made was not who started the rumour but that Trump is a pathological liar.
It makes it an even a bigger stain on his character that he would listen to baseless tittle-tattle and exaggerate it to allege Obama wasn't born in the US then run with it for years until finally having to admit he lied.

16 Sep 2016 — Donald Trump blames Hillary Clinton for starting rumours about Barack Obama's citizenship and birthplace - but the truth is markedly different.
Republican Donald Trump asserted that Democrat Hillary Clinton and her campaign team first raised questions about Barack Obama's birthplace in 2008 - and that he was the man who settled the issue in 2011.

As a preface to this latest turn in the Obama "birther" row, it should be noted that the location of Mr Obama's birth is generally considered irrelevant to whether Mr Obama is eligible to serve as US president. As long as he has one parent who was a US citizen, as Mr Obama's Kansas-born mother was, he is considered by the US government to be a "natural born citizen". That - along with being at least 35 years of age and resident in the US for 14 years - is the only necessary constitutional requirement for the presidency.
Now, according to fact-checkers and contemporary media reports, questions about Mr Obama's birthplace began circulating among disgruntled Clinton supporters in the last months of her ill-fated campaign against the then-Senator Obama in 2008.
It was desperate times in the Clinton camp, and the candidate did not always acquit herself well, such as when she said that Mr Obama was not a Muslim "as far as I know". But there is no evidence of ties between her and her campaign staff and the Obama birthplace allegations.

Prior to Hillary Clinton's endorsement of Barack Obama in June 2008, some of her supporters circulated rumours about his birthplace
In June 2008 the Obama campaign released a photocopy of his short-form "certificate of live birth" showing that he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on 4 August, 1961. (Reporters also unearthed a contemporaneous birth announcement published in a Hawaiian newspaper.)
This was not enough for some conspiracy-minded Obama critics, however, who questioned the authenticity of the document and demanded the "long-form" certificate from the Democrat's birth hospital.
During the general election campaign the rumours spread to the fringes of the right - evidenced most notably when a woman at a John McCain rally told the Republican candidate that Mr Obama was an "Arab".

"Senator Obama is a decent person and a person you don't have to be scared of as president of the United States," he said.
From there, the conspiracy theories continued to simmer on the right in the early days of Mr Obama's first term in office. Orly Taitz, a conservative activist, filed lawsuits challenging the president's eligibility to serve - but all were quickly dismissed from US courts.
Enter Donald Trump.
In March 2011, he first began mentioning that he had "real doubts" about whether Mr Obama had a US birth certificate.
In the days that followed, he said he was sending a team of private investigators to Hawaii to learn the truth and promised to donate $5m to charity if anyone could convince him Mr Obama was born on US soil.

media captionPresident Obama mixed comedy with some early campaigning at the White house Correspondent's annual dinner
On 27 April, 2011, the Obama White House released his original "long-form" birth certificate.
In a press release on Thursday night and on stage in Washington, DC, on Friday morning, this is the moment Mr Trump pointed to as the "great service" he performed in laying to rest questions about Mr Obama's birthplace.
Over the following years, Mr Trump continued to raise questions and express doubts.
In 2012 he tweeted that he had an "extremely credible source" who told him the birth certificate was a fraud.
In 2013 he raised suspicion about the death of a Hawaiian health official who verified copies of Mr Obama's "birth certificate".
In 2014 he asked hackers to access Mr Obama's college records and check his "place of birth".
As recently as this month, Mr Trump did not back away from his past support of the "birther" cause.
"I don't talk about it because if I talk about that, your whole thing will be about that," Trump said. "So I don't talk about it."
Mr Trump did talk about it on Friday - and he's right, it's all anyone is going to write about.

I never lie, you moron......and I'm never wrong.

TRUE
1605183004368.png

www.snopes.com

Did Obama's Literary Agent Say He Was Born in Kenya?
A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.
www.snopes.com
www.snopes.com

This is the English language.......you should become familiar with it:

Home-country definitions
The country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.

1 Definitions of Home-country - YourDictionary

Right from the horse's......er.....Michelle's mouth.

And about as accurate as anything else you post
I accept your challenge- prove what I post is incorrect- and, yes I went by my middle name the first 52 years of my life- then I started going by my first name- funny story; in the Navy people called me god damn- think about that-
Referring to the OP

You hate Muslims??????

That must be the reason.

Then-

TRUE
View attachment 415072

Enter Donald Trump.

TRUE
1605183004368.png

www.snopes.com

A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.
www.snopes.com
www.snopes.com

Home-country definitions
The country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.

Birfers forever eh?

You hate Muslims??????

That must be the reason.

Then-

TRUE
View attachment 415072

Enter Donald Trump.

TRUE
1605183004368.png

www.snopes.com

www.snopes.com
www.snopes.com

Home-country definitions

"I never lie, you moron......and I'm never wrong"

Ha ha ha ha, - you dizzy old fruitcake!

So now you are even questioning his place of birth something even Trump has admitted was the USA.
His birth certificate states Honolulu, Hawaii which if I'm not mistaken became a state in 1959.
On top of that his mother was born in Kansas I think, which under US law automatically makes him a natural-born US citizen. and entitles him to be president.

Game Set and Match and another Trump sycophant and pathological liar easily dismissed, and err don't forget to take your towels Svetlana!

My fav radio host, Chris Plante, went on about how different things were when Hussein won, and how it's be if it had been a Trump landslide....
....do you think there'd be a forest of plywood in all of our cities????

"Are we Republicans supposed to riot now....I'm new to all this?
Who's bringing the rocks nd bricks?
Where are we looting???....I like Bed Bath 'n' Beyond....and anyplace that sells wine.
Are we burning cars, or just busting windows?
I think we need lists.....and an organizer.
What about snacks??? I can bring a cheese tray.
What's the dress code.....business casual...or dressy western?

View attachment 414796

Are you looting and rioting now? No. But neither is anyone else.
What you're doing is more insidious. Trying to undermine a legitimate election...cause your guy lost.
Didn't see Clinton calling for that four years ago.

"Are you looting and rioting now? No. But neither is anyone else. "

View attachment 414800

Only people being seen trying to undermine and "steal" this election are Trump and his supporters. As was four years ago, I don't hear any Democrat calling the election
"rigged". Do you ever get tired of being a hack?
Having an investigation isnt "stealing". You should resist your urge to be a retard.

You hate Muslims??????

That must be the reason.

Then-

TRUE
View attachment 415072

Enter Donald Trump.

TRUE
1605183004368.png

www.snopes.com

www.snopes.com
www.snopes.com

Home-country definitions

"I never lie, you moron......and I'm never wrong"

Ha ha ha ha, - you dizzy old fruitcake!

So now you are even questioning his place of birth something even Trump has admitted was the USA.
His birth certificate states Honolulu, Hawaii which if I'm not mistaken became a state in 1959.
On top of that his mother was born in Kansas I think, which under US law automatically makes him a natural-born US citizen. and entitles him to be president.

Game Set and Match and another Trump sycophant and pathological liar easily dismissed, and err don't forget to take your towels Svetlana!

I questioned nothing.

I simply provided proof of the fact that the birther question came from your side.

Jumbo forgets "who they are"....

Blob supporters run over people with their cars
Have tiki torch parades while shouting Nazi slogans
Run up 8T in debt while screaming about being conservative
Shoot up Wal*Marts because brown people shop there

did I forget anything.....

Oh yeah...they mail bombs to people, make assassination lists, and use profane words to describe women while calling themselves Christians.

Blob supporters are basically shit.

If you have any doubts as to the lengths you Fascists will go, note that Jennifer Rubin, at WaPo, Jake Tapper, and AOC are calling for lists of trump supporters, to inform employers to make sure they never work again.
First AOC’s ‘list,’ now CNN warns of blacklisting Trump team

Just three days after liberal New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez urged the creation of a list of President Trump’s “sycophants,” a top CNN host has piled on with a warning that Trump aides battling the president’s legal case could see their job possibilities dry up.
www.washingtonexaminer.com

After all, the Democrats are the party who put American citizens in concentration camps.

Did you notice how I put you in your place without any vulgarity?

Try to learn from this.

1608912745881.png

My fav radio host, Chris Plante, went on about how different things were when Hussein won, and how it's be if it had been a Trump landslide....

Where are we looting???....I like Bed Bath 'n' Beyond....and anyplace that sells wine.
What's the dress code.....business casual...or dressy western?

View attachment 414796

Are you looting and rioting now? No. But neither is anyone else.
What you're doing is more insidious. Trying to undermine a legitimate election...cause your guy lost.
Didn't see Clinton calling for that four years ago.

"Are you looting and rioting now? No. But neither is anyone else. "

View attachment 414800

Only people being seen trying to undermine and "steal" this election are Trump and his supporters. As was four years ago, I don't hear any Democrat calling the election
"rigged". Do you ever get tired of being a hack?
Spare us. No one is swallowing that horseshit.

<YAWN!>

What's the dress code.....business casual...or dressy western?"

View attachment 414796

Democrat reality:

1608919209563.png

Forum List

Back