Who We Are Versus Who They Are

All I said was that the U.S. has never had a President Hussein,
Barack Hussein Obama II

Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.: that is the full name of the junior Senator from Illinois — neither a contrivance nor, at face value, a slur. But John McCain couldn't apologize quickly enough after Bill Cunningham, a conservative talk radio host, warmed up a Cincinnati rally with a few loaded references to "Barack Hussein Obama." Asked afterwards if it was appropriate to use the Senator's middle name, McCain said, "No, it is not. Any comment that is disparaging of either Senator Clinton or Senator Obama is totally inappropriate.

Goodbye, Barack Hussein Obama: America's first 'Muslim president'

Wanna see something interesting?

“…less anticipated was the level of support Trump received from Muslim voters, a third of whom backed him, according to the AP VoteCast survey.”
A third of Muslim voters backed Trump. Why? | Spectator USA

"Resist we much!!!!"

I had forgotten about that :auiqs.jpg:

Almost as good as biden telling the guy in a wheelchair to stand up & take a bow :D

OK....here's my fav Sharpton: gurgle

Sharpton asked Beto if he compared Trump to "Gurgle" (NAZI propagandist)Posted on 10/21/19 at 9:00 am

SIAP

Walton & Johnson just played a clip and I nearly spit out my coffee. I am looking for the clip... anyone have it or heard it??

Reknowned historian and MSNBC resident genius, Al Sharpton, asked if Beto was actually comparing President Trump to "Gurgle", an apparent reference to Joseph Goebbels, minister of propaganda for the German Third Reich under Adolf Hitler.

UPDATE:
The video in this link (a tweet from Al himself) begins a split-second AFTER the "Gurgle" reference, unfortunately.
Beto O’Rourke: Donald Trump Tells Big Lies Just like Hitler

UPDATE #2: Found it!
YT: Al Sharpton GURGLES

Sharpton asked Beto if he compared Trump to "Gurgle" (NAZI propagandist)

At 2:10 of the vid

When Senator Obama won in 2008 (partly because of an inadequate Pub candidate), the nation & world were electrified.

Many people thought that the nation was not yet ready for a candidate of the Senator's ethnicity to be President.

There was no rioting because (a) electoral fraud was just not considered a major possibility at that time, and (b) no matter what one might think about the current majority ethnicity, they do not generally behave like that.

After President Biden is inaugurated, the Pubs will accept brutal reality. The more politically conscious among them will find peaceful and legal ways to thwart radical Dem policies, improve the honesty of elections, and find attractive candidates for the 2022 Congressional elections.

Barack Hussein Obama II

Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.: that is the full name of the junior Senator from Illinois — neither a contrivance nor, at face value, a slur. But John McCain couldn't apologize quickly enough after Bill Cunningham, a conservative talk radio host, warmed up a Cincinnati rally with a few loaded references to "Barack Hussein Obama." Asked afterwards if it was appropriate to use the Senator's middle name, McCain said, "No, it is not. Any comment that is disparaging of either Senator Clinton or Senator Obama is totally inappropriate.

This has been so totally pathetic. Nobody goes by their middle name. Obama is a Christian. He is a Protestant. Even if he were a Muslim, what would it matter? We believe in religious freedom.

Frankly, if I was to consider only the Abrahamic faiths for the presidency, to the exclusion of all other faiths and no faith at all, I would want to see an adherent to the Reformed Movement of the Jewish faith.

Republican tears are tasty ANY time of the day.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

My fav radio host, Chris Plante, went on about how different things were when Hussein won, and how it's be if it had been a Trump landslide....
....do you think there'd be a forest of plywood in all of our cities????

"Are we Republicans supposed to riot now....I'm new to all this?
Who's bringing the rocks nd bricks?
Where are we looting???....I like Bed Bath 'n' Beyond....and anyplace that sells wine.
Are we burning cars, or just busting windows?
I think we need lists.....and an organizer.
What about snacks??? I can bring a cheese tray.
What's the dress code.....business casual...or dressy western?

View attachment 414796

Are you looting and rioting now? No. But neither is anyone else.
What you're doing is more insidious. Trying to undermine a legitimate election...cause your guy lost.
Didn't see Clinton calling for that four years ago.

"Are you looting and rioting now? No. But neither is anyone else. "

View attachment 414800

Only people being seen trying to undermine and "steal" this election are Trump and his supporters. As was four years ago, I don't hear any Democrat calling the election
"rigged". Do you ever get tired of being a hack?

How quick some forget.

What about "I take personal responsibility for the loss" is confusing to you? She had a right to be angry at Comey. And correct me if I'm wrong, this interview took place AFTER the inauguration.
I remember she called Trump the next morning to graciously concede. And then disappeared for a whole week afterward.
Too bad Trump can't take a lesson from Hillary...but, he did lose so there's that. :)

Barack Hussein Obama II

“…less anticipated was the level of support Trump received from Muslim voters, a third of whom backed him, according to the AP VoteCast survey.”

It may be interesting, but it's not relevant. Some Christians and Jews, as well as others, supported trump. We still never had a "President Hussein." We still have never had a Muslim president, or a Jewish president either. You are still lying.

The U.S. has never had a President Hussein. Are you from the Middle East?

He must really embarrass you, that Hussein guy.
You hate Muslims??????

That must be the reason.

Actually.....I'm from the Far East, but far more American than you.
You just reminded me of how far back Trump's lies go.
Remember when he swore blind that Obama was not an American?
Then-

Wonder how long his "I won the election!" lie will go on for before he puts on his "big boy pants". and admits the truth?

My fav radio host, Chris Plante, went on about how different things were when Hussein won, and how it's be if it had been a Trump landslide....

Where are we looting???....I like Bed Bath 'n' Beyond....and anyplace that sells wine.
What's the dress code.....business casual...or dressy western?"

View attachment 414796
All a result of demagoguery. Which is the cancer that grows in all democracies that make voting a right.

All by design.

As opposed to what?

What's the dress code.....business casual...or dressy western?"

View attachment 414796
All a result of demagoguery. Which is the cancer that grows in all democracies that make voting a right.

All by design.

As opposed to what?
A republic.

Learn the reasons Socrates was against democracy and the salient warnings he unwittingly gave to all future societies.

dem·a·gog·uer·y
/ˈdeməˌɡäɡ(ə)rē/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. political activity or practices that seek support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.
    "the demagoguery of political opportunists"

View attachment 414796

What you're doing is more insidious. Trying to undermine a legitimate election...cause your guy lost.

View attachment 414800

Only people being seen trying to undermine and "steal" this election are Trump and his supporters. As was four years ago, I don't hear any Democrat calling the election

How quick some forget.

What about "I take personal responsibility for the loss" is confusing to you? She had a right to be angry at Comey. And correct me if I'm wrong, this interview took place AFTER the inauguration.
I remember she called Trump the next morning to graciously concede. And then disappeared for a whole week afterward.
Too bad Trump can't take a lesson from Hillary...but, he did lose so there's that. :)

Wow!!! A whole week....dumbass.

Barack Hussein Obama II

This has been so totally pathetic. Nobody goes by their middle name. Obama is a Christian. He is a Protestant. Even if he were a Muslim, what would it matter? We believe in religious freedom.

Frankly, if I was to consider only the Abrahamic faiths for the presidency, to the exclusion of all other faiths and no faith at all, I would want to see an adherent to the Reformed Movement of the Jewish faith.

"Obama is a Christian. He is a Protestant."

OMG!!

You still haven't caught on???????

I knew you were dummm......but now I'll have to drop you a further standard deviation!!!!
You've been singing the praises of a fraud, Hussein Obama, a Muslim since childhood, and you never recognized the truth even while he did things no one but a cryto-Islamist would do....

Like this:

Can you explain the following with any reasonable explanation other than he is and has always been, Muslim?

1. The United States State Department, even with it’s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Yet, this was Hussein’s behavior toward that 7th century barbaric regime:
Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.
With the killing of the Iranian terrorist we found that when America is under attack, Democrats rush to the aid of the enemy.

Missiles from Iran, which Obama funded and greenlighted by leaving out of the ‘deal.’

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism
He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Can you explain this.......

2. “…Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.
The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentor” to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to “one of the world’s richest men,” Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.” Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

“But when you’re watching this in the campaign, and you’re onto this story, you’re saying, “Why isn’t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?” Isn’t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasn’t—it was worth burying…But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw that—I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply don’t want to share with the rest of the world.”
Obama Deconstructed: An Interview with Jack Cashill

Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudis….want to see Obama as President?
Did he win an essay contest of some sort??? His grades????
They liked the crease in his pants?
Or something about him that would appeal to radical, anti-Semitic Muslims?????

3. What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.
When it comes to Iran, the 7th century homicidal maniacs…

a. He sends them pallets loaded with cash

b. He guarantees them nuclear weapons

c. He removes the sanctions that were restricting the funds they had for terrorism.

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iran’s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. And….he provides them with the fruits of America’s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to America….our drone technology.
Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
...of course, by extension, turned it over to Russia and China, as well.
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

"
President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obama’s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: “And speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken America’s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?”

Obama Says America Asked Iran to Return Its Drone

But...but......what could he have done?????

This:
"... otherwise I would not explain why the RQ-170 was not remotely destroyed with a kill-switch reportedly used on such systems to prevent them from going in the wrong hands. Such self-destruction systems are designed to bring down the drone should its pilot lose satellite link from the
mobile ground control station.

The stealthy UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is one of the most precious of the U.S. arsenal..."

Iran seizes a U.S. Stealth Drone by taking over controls. Maybe… And what about that Predator virus?

"....It was “standard procedure” for US forces to recover or destroy any drones that are lost, ..."

Iran shows off captured US drone

Unless you were a deep cover mole with the ability to reward your....'allies’ in the ummah (Ummah is an Arabic word meaning "community").

What is even more threatening to America and Western Civilization than Iran….?

Obama and the Democrat Party.

Time to give Obama what he deserves….the truth….and prison time.

I can provide another dozen proofs of his faith.

As you can't dispute any of the above....time for you to admit to yourself that you've been fooled, tricked, and jilted.

Let's hear it.

View attachment 414796

View attachment 414800

How quick some forget.

Stop lying.

“HILLARY CLINTON HAD NO CONCESSION SPEECH, BLAMES LOSS ON ‘WHITE PEOPLE’ [VIDEO]

Clinton said that she has wondered what happened ever since she lost to then-Republican candidate Donald Trump.

Clinton added that “white people” happened.

“[Trump] was quite successful in referencing a nostalgia that would give hope, comfort, settle grievances, for millions of people who were upset about gains that were made by others because—”

“What you’re saying is millions of white people,” Pauley interrupted.

“Millions of white people, yeah,” Clinton replied. “Millions of white people.” Hillary Clinton Had No Concession Speech, Blames Loss On ‘White People’ [VIDEO]

Barack Hussein Obama II

It may be interesting, but it's not relevant. Some Christians and Jews, as well as others, supported trump. We still never had a "President Hussein." We still have never had a Muslim president, or a Jewish president either. You are still lying.

President Hussein's religion is significant to the extent that he governed for Islam rather than for the United States.

1.From the start: Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”
In no case it that more revealing than the life of Hussein Obama.
“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.
Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…”
Obama attended an Indonesian public school

2. Sometimes, an adherent may slip up and reveal what he wishes to hide….
“ The words "my Muslim faith" were uttered by Barack Obama in an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, excerpted on YouTube.[1]
Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come at my ...

Stephanopoulos: [breaking in] Christian faith

Obama: [stuttering] ma - my Christian faith ... “

Did you ever make that mistake….say you were Muslim? Never??? Not even once?????

Jumbo forgets "who they are"....

Blob supporters run over people with their cars
Have tiki torch parades while shouting Nazi slogans
Run up 8T in debt while screaming about being conservative
Shoot up Wal*Marts because brown people shop there

did I forget anything.....

Oh yeah...they mail bombs to people, make assassination lists, and use profane words to describe women while calling themselves Christians.

Blob supporters are basically shit.

The U.S. has never had a President Hussein. Are you from the Middle East?

He must really embarrass you, that Hussein guy.
You hate Muslims??????

That must be the reason.

Actually.....I'm from the Far East, but far more American than you.
You just reminded me of how far back Trump's lies go.
Remember when he swore blind that Obama was not an American?
Then-

Wonder how long his "I won the election!" lie will go on for before he puts on his "big boy pants". and admits the truth?

Actually, it was the Democrats and the Obamas who claimed he was not an American, you dunce.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere
“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy,” Trump said today. His campaign subsequently circulated a link to a memo written by Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, but that staffer was immediately fired.

Penn did write a memo in 2007 saying that Obama’s foreign background could present a weakness for him, and Clinton should emphasize her middle-class Midwestern upbringing.

"His roots to American values and culture are at best limited," the memo says. "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and values."
Fact-Checking Trump's Claim Clinton Started 'Birther' Movement

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hat?
"A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.
TRUE
1605183004368.png

Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

Don't make that mistake again.

"My favorite radio host"
Turn off your friggin radio

Jesus

Jumbo forgets "who they are"....

Blob supporters run over people with their cars
Have tiki torch parades while shouting Nazi slogans
Run up 8T in debt while screaming about being conservative
Shoot up Wal*Marts because brown people shop there

did I forget anything.....

Oh yeah...they mail bombs to people, make assassination lists, and use profane words to describe women while calling themselves Christians.

Blob supporters are basically shit.

If you have any doubts as to the lengths you Fascists will go, note that Jennifer Rubin, at WaPo, Jake Tapper, and AOC are calling for lists of trump supporters, to inform employers to make sure they never work again.
First AOC’s ‘list,’ now CNN warns of blacklisting Trump team

Just three days after liberal New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez urged the creation of a list of President Trump’s “sycophants,” a top CNN host has piled on with a warning that Trump aides battling the president’s legal case could see their job possibilities dry up.
www.washingtonexaminer.com

After all, the Democrats are the party who put American citizens in concentration camps.

Did you notice how I put you in your place without any vulgarity?

Try to learn from this.

Forum List

Back