Officials: Georgia recount "unlikely to erase" Biden's lead in Georgia

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
What a bummer. I was hoping we Republicans could take away the win from Biden but I don't like what I'm reading in the New York Times:
Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, authorized a hand recount of the state’s election on Wednesday — a move championed by President Trump but one officials have said was unlikely to erase President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s narrow but significant lead there.

What a bummer. I was hoping we Republicans' could take away the win from Biden but I don't like when I'm reading in the New York Times:
Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, authorized a hand recount of the state’s election on Wednesday — a move championed by President Trump but one officials have said was unlikely to erase President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s narrow but significant lead there.

"Uninformed sources told this reporter..."

What a bummer. I was hoping we Republicans' could take away the win from Biden but I don't like when I'm reading in the New York Times:

That's a false quote. It does not appear in the article.

Did they name the officials?

Translation: "This reporter's sources are wishful thinking and his ass."

Oh? Who was the source? What was his/her name?

Crusader, do you hereby pledge to respect the results of the hand recount? I do.

Crusader, do you hereby pledge to respect the results of the hand recount? I do.

Was that the unnamed persons name?

Assuming the recounting is done in full daylight, I will respect it

What a bummer. I was hoping we Republicans could take away the win from Biden but I don't like what I'm reading in the New York Times:

They need to do an audit and not just a recount.

:itsok:

Who are these "officials" and why the fuck should we care what they say?

Regardless of what the always unbiased and fair NY Times says we will have the recount anyway and see
what happens.

Sorry, but the Democrats are sweating bullets on this.
This isn't a recount. This is an audit.
They will not only reprocess the votes....but they will have people verifying the validity of the votes.......so if there are 30,000 bogus Biden votes in this state election.....they will find them.
The chances of Democrats carrying Georgia are slim to none.
They all know that Democrats want to take their guns.....and that is a top issue in Georgia.
Maybe not in SF....but the 2nd Amendment is a major issue in Georgia.

That is the point, they don't believe it was an accident.
The hand recount seems that it's going to examine the ballots by hand instead of the scanner. I don't see how that's going to result in a different value, accident or no.

Forum List

Back