What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Was the Real Target?

Fizz

Rookie
Reaction score
Were the Jews the real target of Osama Bin Laden and not America, if killing Jew's gain him more support the world trade center would have been a jackpot.

4,000 Jews Absent During World Trade Center Attack

4000 jews werent absent. its something completely fabricated by racist arab media.

i wish you fucking troofers would get your act together and come up with at least one story that makes sense. right now you are all over the map.

it was bush/cheney that did it. then its jews that did. then its bin laden did it to kill jews.

uscitizen

Reaction score
Didn't Israel provide some of the intel justifying invading Iraq? Which turned out to be false?

Just saying....

DiveCon

gone
Reaction score
Were the Jews the real target of Osama Bin Laden and not America, if killing Jew's gain him more support the world trade center would have been a jackpot.

4,000 Jews Absent During World Trade Center Attack

4000 jews werent absent. its something completely fabricated by racist arab media.

i wish you fucking troofers would get your act together and come up with at least one story that makes sense. right now you are all over the map.

it was bush/cheney that did it. then its jews that did. then its bin laden did it to kill jews.
which is exactly what that link documents
;)

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List