Who Was The Beast Of The Book Of Revelation?

Belshazzar is called ‘king’ of Babylon in Daniel 5; the actual king was Nabonidus.

Darius the Mede (5:31 and ch. 6) is otherwise unknown.

The stories of Nebuchadnezzar’s insanity and of the fiery furnace read like pious legends— far-fetched miracle stories common in intertestamental Jewish texts.

Half of Daniel was written in Aramaic, a language Jews spoke during the intertestamental period. Daniel 3 also includes three Greek words— suggesting that the book was written after Greek culture had invaded the Near East.
No one really is impressed by your lies, blasphemer. We only allow you to post them here so they can be entered in to the book of life as a judgment against you when you finally meet your maker and will be found wanting in the balance.

I don't understand. Do you think there are modern prophets?

Prophecy was intended to help people and guide them into the right way. Prophets were like the conscience of the people. "If you don't shape up, this will happen".. They were insightful.. Do you think they were "fortunetellers"?
There are no more prophets after John wrote the final Revalation of Jesus Christ. There is even a warning not to add or remove anything from Holy scripture as it is a finished work.

Only blasphemers and some Heroin dealer and Caravan Thief, Murderer named Moohoomad claim to be prophets. There are no more prophets.

“And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.” (Rev. ... 22:18–19.)

Moohoomad will no get past the gates of heaven and is in Hell as we speak.

No one really is impressed by your lies, blasphemer. We only allow you to post them here so they can be entered in to the book of life as a judgment against you when you finally meet your maker and will be found wanting in the balance.

My goodness, your ignorance is profound. What does your church teach was going on between 200 BC and 70 AD?

I don't know much about Muslim eschatology,
There is none. You cannot find a single prophecy in the work of fiction called The Koran. None that will ever be proven correct.

The Bible has thousands of prophecies that have been verified.

God knows the End from The Beginning, and there is only One God, and One Redeemer, and One Holy Spirit. God is One Mind, and of One Spirit, but three personalities, in The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

Of the three, Jesus Christ is The Word of God, all things were made through Him and nothing that was made was made without Him. From the Angels, to Heaven, to The Streets of Gold, all designed and crafted by The Master Carpenter, The Creator. From Man, to The Sun, To Earth, to Our Solar System, to the Endless Stars and Galaxies, all were fashioned by The Creator, even the Story of Man's Redemption was written in advance, and carried out by The Creator Himself.

God became Man and Died in Man's Place but because He was God and had NO SIN, and lived as a Man WITHOUT SIN, Death could not Hold Him, and He took the Keys to Hell, and defeated Death and was Resurrected again, and is Coming Again, not as Savior, but as Judge and Triumphant King.

Last edited:
My goodness, your ignorance is profound. What does your church teach was going on between 200 BC and 70 AD?
No one declared themselves God in The Jewish Temple and No One was forced to worship an Image of any man claiming to be "God" WORLDWIDE, and forced to accept a MARK on their Forehead or Hand or they would die, starve to death and would not be able to buy or sell nor participate in the economy in any fashion. This has never happened in History.

To date there has not been a Global Government installed with ONE CURRENCY, ONE ECONOMIC SYSTEM and ONE LEADER called The ANTICHRIST with a SINGLE PERSON ADVOCATING WORSHIP of him called THE FALSE PROPHET.

No one like the false prophet is calling fire down from the sky and working false miracles and claiming that this power comes from AntiChrist, and no one like The False Prophet is forcing people to Worship AntiChrist Worldwide.

But you will worship him...you will worship AntiChrist when he comes because you are of his spirit.

As Jesus said, He came in the name of God, the Cornerstone The Builders Rejected as was prophesized, so that He could be for us The Passover Lamb, as John The Baptist said, "Here comes The Lamb of God who takes away The Sins of The World"

Jesus came in The Name of God and much of The World rejected Him as you do, and as was prophesized, but another will come in his own name and you and people like you will worship AntiChrist as your god.

And when The True Living God returns, The Prince of Peace who will come in His Wrath to put an END TO WAR and to destroy The Kingdom of Satan and AntiChrist, you will be on The Wrong Side of History, won't you Makr, won't you Blasphemer?

Your god, AntiChrist will be cast to Hell along with you, The False Prophet, and Satan (Allah) The One who would ascend to The Throne of God, but was cast from Heaven and fell to Earth as lightening falls from the sky. Satan (Allah) that serpent, that Original Liar and Murderer, who blasphemes God's Word, perverts it, and spins lies from it like he did in The Garden of Eden, and like you do now, shall be put down like a dog as was promised to Adam and Eve in The Garden when God said that the serpent (Allah) would bruise the heel of The Seed of Eve (Jesus Christ) but her Seed (Jesus Christ) shall crush the head of The Serpent (Allah).

It is Allah who challenged God The Father for His Throne, and it was Allah who was cast to Earth, and having been defeated from taking The Throne of God, and having deceived 1/3rd of The Angels in Heaven, he then went after The Throne of Adam by first deceiving Eve in The Garden and challenging God's Word, perverting it, and first deceived Eve so that he could cause Adam to fall, forfeit his crown and his throne. Satan (Allah)became and is the god of this world, but only for a short while.

The 2nd Adam, Heir of Adam, and Son of David, Son of God, and Son of Man defeated Satan (Allah) at The Crucifixion, being challenged as a Man, God in The Flesh divested Himself of ALL HEAVENLY POWER, lived, suffered, tempted, and was crucified as a man FOR MAN, and did it willingly, and Never Once did He stumble, nor did He Commit Sin. And because He was without Sin, was able to pay in Full The Wages of Sin FOR ALL MAN, and right The Wrong committed by The First Adam, and therefore will soon claim The Throne of Adam, The Throne of David, and The Crown of Adam, and Crown of David and rule from Jerusalem at the Final Day.

The Deed and Title to Earth is that SCROLL that THE SON OF MAN, THE LAMB OF GOD (God in The Flesh - Immanuel) The Only Sinless Man that ever lived, He and ONLY HE can open it, break the 7 seals, release the 7 seal judgments on Satan (Allah) and his kingdom, Release the 7 Trumpet Judgments on Satan (Allah) and his kingdom, and Release the 7 Bowl Judgments on Satan (Allah) and his kingdom and all his followers, and then will appear at Armageddon to put down once and for all The Rebellion of Satan (Allah) and cast him in to Hell. The 2nd Adam is coming for His Inheritance, for His Throne, and For His Crown and to Judge Sin, and will Rule Forever as Wonderful Counselor, and Prince of Peace.

Only then will men beat their swords in to plowshares and only then will we have Peace On Earth and Good Will Toward Men!

Isaiah 14

1 The Lord will have compassion on Jacob;
once again he will choose Israel
and will settle them in their own land.
Foreigners will join them
and unite with the descendants of Jacob.
2 Nations will take them
and bring them to their own place.
And Israel will take possession of the nations
and make them male and female servants in the Lord’s land.
They will make captives of their captors
and rule over their oppressors.

3 On the day the Lord gives you relief from your suffering and turmoil and from the harsh labor forced on you, 4 you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon:
How the oppressor has come to an end!
How his fury has ended!
5 The Lord has broken the rod of the wicked,
the scepter of the rulers,
6 which in anger struck down peoples
with unceasing blows,
and in fury subdued nations
with relentless aggression.
7 All the lands are at rest and at peace;
they break into singing.
8 Even the junipers and the cedars of Lebanon
gloat over you and say,
“Now that you have been laid low,
no one comes to cut us down.”

9 The realm of the dead below is all astir
to meet you at your coming;
it rouses the spirits of the departed to greet you—
all those who were leaders in the world;
it makes them rise from their thrones—
all those who were kings over the nations.
10 They will all respond,
they will say to you,
“You also have become weak, as we are;
you have become like us.”
11 All your pomp has been brought down to the grave,
along with the noise of your harps;
maggots are spread out beneath you
and worms cover you.

12 How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”
15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
to the depths of the pit.

16 Those who see you stare at you,
they ponder your fate:
“Is this the man who shook the earth
and made kingdoms tremble,
17 the man who made the world a wilderness,
who overthrew its cities
and would not let his captives go home?”

18 All the kings of the nations lie in state,
each in his own tomb.
19 But you are cast out of your tomb
like a rejected branch;
you are covered with the slain,
with those pierced by the sword,
those who descend to the stones of the pit.
Like a corpse trampled underfoot,
20 you will not join them in burial,
for you have destroyed your land
and killed your people.

Let the offspring of the wicked
never be mentioned again.
21 Prepare a place to slaughter his children
for the sins of their ancestors;
they are not to rise to inherit the land
and cover the earth with their cities.

22 “I will rise up against them,”
declares the Lord Almighty.
“I will wipe out Babylon’s name and survivors,
her offspring and descendants,”
declares the Lord.
23 “I will turn her into a place for owls
and into swampland;
I will sweep her with the broom of destruction,”

24 The Lord Almighty has sworn,
“Surely, as I have planned, so it will be,
and as I have purposed, so it will happen.
25 I will crush the Assyrian in my land;
on my mountains I will trample him down.
His yoke will be taken from my people,
and his burden removed from their shoulders.”

26 This is the plan determined for the whole world;
this is the hand stretched out over all nations.
27 For the Lord Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him?

His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?

Last edited:
No one declared themselves God in The Jewish Temple and No One was forced to worship an Image of any man doing so WORLDWIDE, and forced to accept a MARK on their Forehead or Hand or they would die, starve to death and would not be able to buy or sell. This has never happened in History.

To date there has not been a Global Government installed with ONE CURRENCY, ONE ECONOMIC SYSTEM and ONE LEADER called The ANTICHRIST with a SINGLE PERSON ADVOCATING WORSHIP of him called THE FALSE PROPHET.

No one like the false prophet is calling fire down from the sky and working false miracles and claiming that this power comes from AntiChrist, and no one like The False Prophet is forcing people to Worship AntiChrist Worldwide.

But you will worship him...you will worship AntiChrist.

As Jesus said, He came in the name of God, the Cornerstone The Builders Rejected as was prophesized, so that He could be for us The Passover Lamb, as John The Baptist said, "Here comes The Lamb of God who takes away The Sins of The World"

Jesus came in The Name of God and much of The World rejected Him as you do, and as was prophesized, but another will come in his own name and you and people like you will worship AntiChrist as your god.

And when The True Living God returns, The Prince of Peace who will come in His Wrath to put an END TO WAR and to destroy The Kingdom of Satan and AntiChrist, you will be on The Wrong Side of History, won't you Makr, won't you Blasphemer.

Your god, AntiChrist will be cast to Hell along with you, The False Prophet, and Satan (Allah) The One who would ascend to The Throne of God, but was cast from Heaven and fell to Earth as lightening falls from the sky. Satan (Allah) that serpent, that Original Liar, who blasphemes God's Word, perverts it, and spins lies from it like he did in The Garden of Eden, shall be put down like a dog as was promised to Adam and Eve in The Garden that The Seed of Eve (Jesus Christ) shall crush the head of The Serpent (Allah).

It is Allah who challenged God The Father for His Throne, and it was Allah who was cast to Earth, and having been defeated from taking The Throne of God, and having deceived 1/3rd of The Angels in Heaven, he then went after The Throne of Adam by first deceiving Eve in The Garden and challenging God's Word, perverting it, and first deceiving Eve so that he could cause Adam to fall, forfeit his crown and his throne. Satan (Allah) is the god of this world, but only for a short while.

The 2nd Adam, heir of Adam, and Son of David, Son of God, and Son of Man defeated Satan (Allah) at The Crucifixion, being challenged as a Man, God in The Flesh divested Himself of ALL HEAVENLY POWER, lived, suffered, tempted, and crucified as a man FOR MAN, and Never Once did He stumble, nor did He Commit Sin. And because He was without Sin, was able to pay in Full The Wages of Sin FOR ALL MAN, and right The Wrong committed by The First Adam, and therefore will soon claim The Throne of Adam, The Throne of David, and The Crown of Adam, and Crown of David.

The Deed and Title to Earth is that SCROLL that THE SON OF MAN, THE LAMB OF GOD (God in The Flesh - Immanuel) The Only Sinless Man that ever lived, He and ONLY HE can open it, break the 7 seals, release the 7 seal judgments on Satan (Allah) and his kingdom, Release the 7 Trumpet Judgments on Satan (Allah) and his kingdom, and Release the 7 Bowl Judgments on Satan (Allah) and his kingdom and all his followers, and then will appear at Armageddon to put down once and for all The Rebellion of Satan (Allah) and cast him in to Hell.

Only then will men beat their swords in to plowshares and only then will we have Peace On Earth and Good Will Toward Men!

Isaiah 14

1 The Lord will have compassion on Jacob;
once again he will choose Israel
and will settle them in their own land.
Foreigners will join them
and unite with the descendants of Jacob.
2 Nations will take them
and bring them to their own place.
And Israel will take possession of the nations
and make them male and female servants in the Lord’s land.
They will make captives of their captors
and rule over their oppressors.

3 On the day the Lord gives you relief from your suffering and turmoil and from the harsh labor forced on you, 4 you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon:
How the oppressor has come to an end!
How his fury has ended!
5 The Lord has broken the rod of the wicked,
the scepter of the rulers,
6 which in anger struck down peoples
with unceasing blows,
and in fury subdued nations
with relentless aggression.
7 All the lands are at rest and at peace;
they break into singing.
8 Even the junipers and the cedars of Lebanon
gloat over you and say,
“Now that you have been laid low,
no one comes to cut us down.”

9 The realm of the dead below is all astir
to meet you at your coming;
it rouses the spirits of the departed to greet you—
all those who were leaders in the world;
it makes them rise from their thrones—
all those who were kings over the nations.
10 They will all respond,
they will say to you,
“You also have become weak, as we are;
you have become like us.”
11 All your pomp has been brought down to the grave,
along with the noise of your harps;
maggots are spread out beneath you
and worms cover you.

12 How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”
15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
to the depths of the pit.

16 Those who see you stare at you,
they ponder your fate:
“Is this the man who shook the earth
and made kingdoms tremble,
17 the man who made the world a wilderness,
who overthrew its cities
and would not let his captives go home?”

18 All the kings of the nations lie in state,
each in his own tomb.
19 But you are cast out of your tomb
like a rejected branch;
you are covered with the slain,
with those pierced by the sword,
those who descend to the stones of the pit.
Like a corpse trampled underfoot,
20 you will not join them in burial,
for you have destroyed your land
and killed your people.

Let the offspring of the wicked
never be mentioned again.
21 Prepare a place to slaughter his children
for the sins of their ancestors;
they are not to rise to inherit the land
and cover the earth with their cities.

22 “I will rise up against them,”
“I will wipe out Babylon’s name and survivors,
her offspring and descendants,”
declares the Lord.
23 “I will turn her into a place for owls
and into swampland;
I will sweep her with the broom of destruction,”

24 The Lord Almighty has sworn,
“Surely, as I have planned, so it will be,
and as I have purposed, so it will happen.
25 I will crush the Assyrian in my land;
on my mountains I will trample him down.
His yoke will be taken from my people,
and his burden removed from their shoulders.”

26 This is the plan determined for the whole world;
this is the hand stretched out over all nations.
27 For the Lord Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him?
His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?

You are stupid. Antiochus IV installed a Greek priest in the Temple and sacrificed to Zeus.

Further, the Mark of the Beast was Roman coin used all over the Roman Empire.. The Jews hated it because it had the likeness of Caesar and they couldn't buy or sell witout it.

You are stupid. Antiochus IV installed a Greek priest in the Temple and sacrificed to Zeus.

Further, the Mark of the Beast was Roman coin used all over the Roman Empire.. The Jews hated it because it had the likeness of Caesar and they couldn't buy or sell witout it.
Sorry Zipper Head, but The Mark talked about in Revelation is a permanent mark, and not currency, and it is paired with an oath to AntiChrist and worship of AntiChrist and his image.

You are a liar, and a blasphemer so I expect nothing but lies and blasphemies from you in any reply.

Makr is your name, and deception and lies are your game.

Sorry Zipper Head, but The Mark talked about in Revelation is a permanent mark, and not currency, and it is paired with an oath to AntiChrist and worship of AntiChrist and his image.

You are a liar, and a blasphemer so I expect nothing but lies and blasphemies from you in any reply.

Makr is your name, and deception and lies are your game.

You are simply ignorant as hell. What church teaches such rubbish?

Unadulterated Lies from the biggest liar and blasphemer on this message board.

Jesus would have never used a coin with the image of Caesar to illustrate if a citizen should pay taxes to a government stating "Give unto Caesar what is Caesars and give unto God what is God's" if "a coin" was "The Mark of The Beast".

Acceptance of "The Mark of The Beast" which you will do in the future, child of Hell, is instantaneous damning of your soul.

Your soul may already be damned, and if you are unable to repent and turn from your wicked path to Hell, you will spend an eternity in The Lake of Fire.

Nabonidus and his son Belshazzar were co-regents. Archeology and history have already proven that. You're still using porphyry's bitchiness aren't you. LOL

You're projecting Margot, you don't even believe the Bible is the inerrant word of God.

This video describes the beast of Revelation. Beware of the desire of those who wish to establish a one world religion who come before Jesus' reign on earth. They wish to bring back the power of the Catholic Church of times past.

Their own translation prove they are false religion. Thats why the protestants ran from them, But they didnt correct much either.

In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints we have a book that discusses the apostasy that occurred from the original church of Jesus Christ. We believe this is what the scripture in Revelation 12:6 speaks of:

Revelation 12:6
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

In this verse we believe the woman to be the church and her going into the wilderness for a time is her being taken from the earth due to apostasy. Thus we believe that the church had to be restored to the earth. One of the Apostles in these latter days has written on it in a book entitled, "The Great Apostasy" by James E. Talmage. The link takes you to an online reading of the book for those who are interested.

Last edited:
There is none. You cannot find a single prophecy in the work of fiction called The Koran. None that will ever be proven correct.

The Bible has thousands of prophecies that have been verified.

God knows the End from The Beginning, and there is only One God, and One Redeemer, and One Holy Spirit. God is One Mind, and of One Spirit, but three personalities, in The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

Of the three, Jesus Christ is The Word of God, all things were made through Him and nothing that was made was made without Him. From the Angels, to Heaven, to The Streets of Gold, all designed and crafted by The Master Carpenter, The Creator. From Man, to The Sun, To Earth, to Our Solar System, to the Endless Stars and Galaxies, all were fashioned by The Creator, even the Story of Man's Redemption was written in advance, and carried out by The Creator Himself.

God became Man and Died in Man's Place but because He was God and had NO SIN, and lived as a Man WITHOUT SIN, Death could not Hold Him, and He took the Keys to Hell, and defeated Death and was Resurrected again, and is Coming Again, not as Savior, but as Judge and Triumphant King.

Nobody is talking about Muhammed or the Koran except you. Are you OK?

Nobody is talking about Muhammed or the Koran except you. Are you OK?
I'm ok with my Creator and His plan to reconcile His Children back to Himself. You are not however. No great loss to the kingdom of heaven.
I suggest you invest in fire proof underwear, blasphemer.

Forum List

Back