Who Was The Beast Of The Book Of Revelation?

What are you talking about?

About Islamist demagogues
who're so inconfident about Islam,
and their illiterate 'messenger', that they can't
handle but reject the entire concept of prophecy for others.

This on its own proves the opposite of Islam's most fundamental claim,
prophecy is not sealed with an illiterate man, but the lowest point, after which it returns to all.

Last edited:
About Islamist demagogues
who're so inconfident about Islam,
and their illiterate 'messanger;, that they can't
handle but reject the entire concept of prophecy for others.

This on its own proves the opposite of what they claim,
prophecy is not sealed with an illiterate man, but the lowest point after which it returns to all.

Exactly what prophecy are you talking about?

There is a version that the Great Bull is encrypted there. In the original Aryan Christianity, the Bull symbolized the heavenly father. Perhaps that is why the wild bull of Eurasia(Aurochs) was exterminated. They feared the revival of primordial Christianity.

240px-Copenhagen_Aurochse.jpg

2ada1.jpg

I think their "savior" will not help them, sooner or later they will pay for crimes against innocent women, scientists and astronomers, here or there.

As usual you simply cannot help contradicting yourself.

A great deal has been written about Scofield.. What is your issue? What contradiction? He's considered the father of Christian Zionism.

And, he's into prophetic futurism that inspires the prophet Hal Lindsey,

A great deal has been written about Scofield.. What is your issue? What contradiction? He's considered the father of Christian Zionism.

And, he's into prophetic futurism that inspires the prophet Hal Lindsey,

You didn't read your own source. You see, you need remember what you type, why? Because I will.

From your source.....

" Scofield thereby denies great and clear prophesies where the rejection, crucifixion, death, burial, resurrection and enthronement of Christ in glory are all set forth. (lsa 53; Ps 2; Ps 16:8-11, Ps 110:1-4)"

Your source believes in Prophecy.....you don't. It's not really my problem, it's that you lie daily.

You didn't read your own source. You see, you need remember what you type, why? Because I will.

From your source.....

" Scofield thereby denies great and clear prophesies where the rejection, crucifixion, death, burial, resurrection and enthronement of Christ in glory are all set forth. (lsa 53; Ps 2; Ps 16:8-11, Ps 110:1-4)"

Your source believes in Prophecy.....you don't. It's not really my problem, it's that you lie daily.

I don't believe in prophecy the way you do.

Most is vāticinium ex ēventū..

surada/margot said:
Daniel is not a prophet. He's an historian and he's writing about Antiochus IV Epiphanes.

you jumped me once that Abraham was a prophet. I didn't consider him a prophet in the sense that i would define prophet but i have since changed my mind. Daniel is EVERY BIT a prophet..and greater minds than yours have concluded that he wrote in his own time and what he wrote was inspired by God...and during the next quiet 400 years, God's inspired prophecy was playing out.

you jumped me once that Abraham was a prophet. I didn't consider him a prophet in the sense that i would define prophet but i have since changed my mind. Daniel is EVERY BIT a prophet..and greater minds than yours have concluded that he wrote in his own time and what he wrote was inspired by God...and during the next quiet 400 years, God's inspired prophecy was playing out.

Belshazzar is called ‘king’ of Babylon in Daniel 5; the actual king was Nabonidus.

Darius the Mede (5:31 and ch. 6) is otherwise unknown.

The stories of Nebuchadnezzar’s insanity and of the fiery furnace read like pious legends— far-fetched miracle stories common in intertestamental Jewish texts.

Half of Daniel was written in Aramaic, a language Jews spoke during the intertestamental period. Daniel 3 also includes three Greek words— suggesting that the book was written after Greek culture had invaded the Near East.

Exactly what prophecy are you talking about?

Living prophecy... which precedes complete redemption, and grows as it develops.
Why do you think prophecy returns to the conversation in such Post...Post-Modern days?

"And it shall come to pass afterwards that I will pour out My spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and daughters shall prophesy; your elders shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions."
- The Book of Yoel

Last edited:
Living prophecy... which precedes complete redemption, and grows as it develops.
Why do you think prophecy returns to the conversation in such Post...Post-Modern days?

"And it shall come to pass afterwards that I will pour out My spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and daughters shall prophesy; your elders shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions."
- The Book of Yoel

I don't understand. Do you think there are modern prophets?

Prophecy was intended to help people and guide them into the right way. Prophets were like the conscience of the people. "If you don't shape up, this will happen".. They were insightful.. Do you think they were "fortunetellers"?

I don't understand. Do you think there are modern prophets?

Prophecy was intended to help people and guide them into the right way. Prophets were like the conscience of the people. "If you don't shape up, this will happen".. They were insightful.. Do you think they were "fortunetellers"?

What I think, is currently irrelevant to the question,
because we're discussing what the text says,
at least we have this basic, before we
get into what each might think.

And the Bible says,
prophecy is to return.

How?
Who?
Where?

Reveal that.

What I think, is currently irrelevant to the question,
because we're discussing what the text says,
at least we have this basic, before we
get into what each might think.

And the Bible says,
prophecy is to return.

How?
Who?
Where?

Reveal that.

Where does the Bible say prophesy is to return?

Forum List

Back