Who wants some?

no poop. He took a pee and caught his penis on fire. Washed it with body wash and shampoo lol.
I told him to wash his hands 10 times...
Lol I love that boy
I remember that lesson. He won't make that mistake again. :auiqs.jpg:
I told him I am going to mix the rest of the pepper in w his mac n cheese and he said "nooooo I will kill you in your sleep" lol
If he has his own bathroom, rough up a pepper with sand paper and rub the commode seat. We used to do that to the restroom in the teacher lounge. :auiqs.jpg:
You are hardcore. My kid would hate you lol
I used to literally be a pain in the ass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

no poop. He took a pee and caught his penis on fire. Washed it with body wash and shampoo lol.
I told him to wash his hands 10 times...
Lol I love that boy
I remember that lesson. He won't make that mistake again. :auiqs.jpg:
I told him I am going to mix the rest of the pepper in w his mac n cheese and he said "nooooo I will kill you in your sleep" lol
If he has his own bathroom, rough up a pepper with sand paper and rub the commode seat. We used to do that to the restroom in the teacher lounge. :auiqs.jpg:
Teachers sat on the bare seat?

Savages
No. Rub the roughed hot pepper around the commoded seat. It won't be long before they are scratching their ass or leaving class with mother nature's chemical burn. Unlike wiping the seat with cinnamon oil, they will not smell it when they walk into the stall. Both have the same effect.
I don't know what a commoded seat is, forgot to brush up on my outhouse literature before the in depth discussion. Thats my bad!

All these hot peppers are a macho novelty; I lived for hot food all my life and still mostly do, but to me, it is the flavor I enjoy most, not just the heat and you can get any number of Scoville units you want out of Cayenne by simply adding more, ITMT, Cayenne is the one hot pepper that actually has a medicinal benefit of being one of the two herbs known to be a cell traveler. Cayenne also removes plaque from your arteries.

It is actually a benefit that Cayenne isn't as hot as some of these demon peoppers as it allow you to consume more of it.

All these hot peppers are a macho novelty; I lived for hot food all my life and still mostly do, but to me, it is the flavor I enjoy most, not just the heat and you can get any number of Scoville units you want out of Cayenne by simply adding more, ITMT, Cayenne is the one hot pepper that actually has a medicinal benefit of being one of the two herbs known to be a cell traveler. Cayenne also removes plaque from your arteries.

It is actually a benefit that Cayenne isn't as hot as some of these demon peoppers as it allow you to consume more of it.

I wouldnt go as far as to say it's a macho thing so much as a curiosity thing.
I just wanted to see just how hot the hottest pepper in the world was.
I wont touch the concentrates,those are insanely hot!!!

I have to disagree.
I dont care how much cayenne you use,it will never reach 2 million scovilles.

I have to disagree.

Well, I haven't tried because:

A). I don't NEED 2 million scovilles. That is for people who by some freak of nature are immune to hot peppers or have dead nerve endings. I like hot food with good taste,

B). If I can take a piece of a ghost or carolina reaper and dilute it down in food to where it is no hotter that if I had added cayenne, jalapeno, serrano, etc., then it only stands to reason that if I add enough cayenne, etc., to the dish, it will be as hot as if I had used less of a hotter pepper!

The only exception is if you are just eating the pepper straight, raw, which again, why would I want to do that as peppers are a FOOD CONDIMENT, eating a hot pepper straight makes little sense to most people unless you are in a hot pepper eating contest or are just trying to impress others how macho you are.

What am I eating for dinner tonight? A simple dish I love of a bowl of cottage cheese with black pepper smothered in dried cayenne pepper, flakes then fruit salad layered on top.

The beauty of cayenne is that it has that very thin skin that lends itself to drying.

I have to disagree.

A). I don't NEED 2 million scovilles. That is for people who by some freak of nature are immune to hot peppers or have dead nerve endings. I like hot food with good taste,

B). If I can take a piece of a ghost or carolina reaper and dilute it down in food to where it is no hotter that if I had added cayenne, jalapeno, serrano, etc., then it only stands to reason that if I add enough cayenne, etc., to the dish, it will be as hot as if I had used less of a hotter pepper!

The only exception is if you are just eating the pepper straight, raw, which again, why would I want to do that as peppers are a FOOD CONDIMENT, eating a hot pepper straight makes little sense to most people unless you are in a hot pepper eating contest or are just trying to impress others how macho you are.

What am I eating for dinner tonight? A simple dish I love of a bowl of cottage cheese with black pepper smothered in dried cayenne pepper, flakes then fruit salad layered on top.

The beauty of cayenne is that it has that very thin skin that lends itself to drying.

Don't care for cayenne for the very reason that it has no taste.
It's like paprika vs smoked paprika.
My favorite pepper to cook with is the Scotch bonnet also known as the Habanero.
Great flavor and plenty hot.

I have to disagree.

My favorite pepper to cook with is the Scotch bonnet also known as the Habanero.

Cayenne has lots of taste. Habaneros are good too. I never met a pepper I didn't like. Each has its own use. I just don't need a pepper to be super hot to like it. Even banana peppers, cubanelles and pepperoncinis are good. Actually, one of my favorite peppers is a tiny little thing barely a half inch long and an 1/8th in wide. A Mexican girl introduced me to them she brought me back some few from Mexico. They grow on a little shrub and you get like a hundred per bush.

They are called a Pequin hot pepper, for a few years I had a whole garden full of them, must have been 50 bushes, all grown from the seeds of those first few peppers given me. They are a lot of work to pick because there is so many of them and they are so small, but they are fun and easy to pick, they pop off in your hand, come in colors from green to yellow to red and black, and can be dried and crushed or pickled in juice.

They are hot (not super duper hot) and delicious, I love them dried or pickled. I used to have jars and jars full of them. I should break down and buy some on line. I miss them.

HotPepperPequin.jpg

I have to disagree.

Cayenne has lots of taste. Habaneros are good too. I never met a pepper I didn't like. Each has its own use. I just don't need a pepper to be super hot to like it. Even banana peppers, cubanelles and pepperoncinis are good. Actually, one of my favorite peppers is a tiny little thing barely a half inch long and an 1/8th in wide. A Mexican girl introduced me to them she brought me back some few from Mexico. They grow on a little shrub and you get like a hundred per bush.

They are called a Pequin hot pepper, for a few years I had a whole garden full of them, must have been 50 bushes, all grown from the seeds of those first few peppers given me. They are a lot of work to pick because there is so many of them and they are so small, but they are fun and easy to pick, they pop off in your hand, come in colors from green to yellow to red and black, and can be dried and crushed or pickled in juice.

They are hot (not super duper hot) and delicious, I love them dried or pickled. I used to have jars and jars full of them. I should break down and buy some on line. I miss them.

View attachment 396702

LOL...the Wife and I grew some Chiltepin peppers years back and my neighbor asked if they were edible.
I of course told him oh yeah you can eat em......
1601770813784.png

He was spitting and hurling within minutes.

So I started the chilli. Im doing a "keto chilli"
1 can total
1 can tomato paste
1 small can tomato juice
Carton of beef broth
2lbs of hamburger
Green onions
Cumin
Garlic
Parsley
Chilli powder
Salt
Smoked paprika
Oregano
2 carolina reapers
I know this is a unconventional chilli but it is GOOD! Little hot lol but sooo good
I did cook the peppers a bit in a frying pan before putting them in the chilli to get some flavor instead of just heat.

So I started the chilli. Im doing a "keto chilli"
1 can total
1 can tomato paste
1 small can tomato juice
Carton of beef broth
2lbs of hamburger
Green onions
Cumin
Garlic
Parsley
Chilli powder
Salt
Smoked paprika
Oregano
2 carolina reapers
I know this is a unconventional chilli but it is GOOD! Little hot lol but sooo good
I did cook the peppers a bit in a frying pan before putting them in the chilli to get some flavor instead of just heat.
What's total?

Forum List

Back