Who the hell is Jay Inslee and why the hell is he running for President?

It's going to be hysterical when a future Democratic President declares global warming a national emergency to enact their green agenda. :lol:

'Climate change' candidate joins 2020 race

Another no-name Democrat crawls out from the bottom of the barrel and announces he is running for President, and his first item on the agenda is "global warming."

Who the hell is this guy and why should we care?
He's been in politics a while. I remember hearing his name around when watching cspan floor debates and votes. Couldn't tell you anything about him though.

It's going to be hysterical when a future Democratic President declares global warming a national emergency to enact their green agenda. :lol:

Depends if The AntiChrist is old enough to run for The DNC Nomination yet.
91VQfnVM4lL._RI_.jpg

Why would a future Democrat president choose to elicit such laughter?

Oh. Never mind.

Why would a future Democrat president choose to elicit such laughter?

Oh. Never mind.

To copy Trump’s joke of an emergency

And yet, the wall is being built.

there is a little bit of fencing being built, that is a good thing. There is no emergency and Trump only called it that because he had his balls handed to him by a 78 year old woman.

He is a governor Washington, he loves regulation and is always looking for tax dollars to spend on his left wing agenda. In short, he is a disaster.

'Climate change' candidate joins 2020 race

Another no-name Democrat crawls out from the bottom of the barrel and announces he is running for President, and his first item on the agenda is "global warming."

Who the hell is this guy and why should we care?

He is a man who came from humble beginnings and worked his way through law school and made a name for himself. Unlike Trump he earned all that he has and was not born on 3rd base. He is also a faithful husband, being married to the same woman for 46 years and raised his 3 kids himself along with his wife instead of sending them off to boarding schools.

He was a member of the House of Representative and a Governor of a state. Thus he has experience in both the legislative side as well as the executive side of government.

Do not agree with much of anything he says but he is 1000 times more qualified for the position than the last two people to fill the job of POTUS

Depends if The AntiChrist is old enough to run for The DNC Nomination yet.
91VQfnVM4lL._RI_.jpg

According to my mom Obama was the AntiChrist....but since Armageddon did not start yet, I think she might have been mistaken.

I dunno who this guy is, but the dem field is reminding me if the pubs in 2016.

Makes me wish Trump could run as a dem so we could watch him insult the shit out of everyone in sight again.

Lol. guy is a total dick, but some of that shit was funny....

Forum List

Back