Ron DeSantis thanks then attacks heckler who called him a fascist

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Many observers have discussed whether DeSantis can fairly be called a fascist.
For the Salt Lake Tribune, Tom Huckin, a University of Utah emeritus professor, turned to the author Umberto Eco’s 14 tests for fascism, which include “contempt for the weak”, “fear of difference” and “appeal to social frustration”.

Huckin concluded: “What we are witnessing in today’s polarised politics does indeed include fascism, embodied and promoted by DeSantis and others on the far right.”

There is little doubt that Desantis is a fascist. America has always had a strain of facism and it appeals to a minority. Maybe trump has made it more palatable ?

His book bans and his vindictive tussle with the Mouse show exactly what he is. Its a very worrying time for decent people and the whole world.

For the Salt Lake Tribune, Tom Huckin, a University of Utah emeritus professor, turned to the author Umberto Eco’s 14 tests for fascism, which include “contempt for the weak”, “fear of difference” and “appeal to social frustration”.

Huckin concluded: “What we are witnessing in today’s polarised politics does indeed include fascism, embodied and promoted by DeSantis and others on the far right.”

There is little doubt that Desantis is a fascist. America has always had a strain of facism and it appeals to a minority. Maybe trump has made it more palatable ?

His book bans and his vindictive tussle with the Mouse show exactly what he is. Its a very worrying time for decent people and the whole world.
Ju$t more divide & conquer propaganda for $ure.

The title of the article is not germane. The substance is about desantis being a fascist.
You are just deflecting.

Oh. I see. The board is no longer letting you write your own thread titles so that they reflect the actual content of your thread.

Got it.

No...not many people.....brain dead leftists who actually are fascists call him a fascist .........

I notice you didn't quote what Desantis actually said....

Here....let me help out.......tell us how this is fasicst...protecting children from child groomers, and mutilators....

We’re not gonna let you impose an agenda on our kids,” he said, to cheers from the Lexington crowd. “We’re gonna stand up for our kids. We’re gonna make sure to do it right.

“Those people like that in Florida are the people we beat every single day on policy. We do not let them win. We win all these battles. We’re not letting them indoctrinate our kids, not on our watch.

that is the "attack," that the idiot in the column and the idiot posting this thread call fascistic........

They are really dumb human beings...

I get tickled when Biden stands up to Putin while Desantis makes war on Mickey Mouse.

No...not many people.....brain dead leftists who actually are fascists call him a fascist .........

I notice you didn't quote what Desantis actually said....

Here....let me help out.......tell us how this is fasicst...protecting children from child groomers, and mutilators....

We’re not gonna let you impose an agenda on our kids,” he said, to cheers from the Lexington crowd. “We’re gonna stand up for our kids. We’re gonna make sure to do it right.

“Those people like that in Florida are the people we beat every single day on policy. We do not let them win. We win all these battles. We’re not letting them indoctrinate our kids, not on our watch.

that is the "attack," that the idiot in the column and the idiot posting this thread call fascistic........

They are really dumb human beings...
Its in the article.. Why are you deflecting ? Are you ubcmfortable ?

To you commies, anyone who isn't in lockstep with you Stalinists is a “fascist.” Looking through your tunnel vision lens, rabbits, ballerinas, boy scouts, apple pies, and pencils are all “fascists.” What an old, tired out, misused word that has become.
Maybe you should stick to your "straight white pride" cross burning sessions to get a balanced view.

To you commies, anyone who isn't in lockstep with you Stalinists is a “fascist.” Looking through your tunnel vision lens, rabbits, ballerinas, boy scouts, apple pies, and pencils are all “fascists.” What an old, tired out, misused word that has become.

You are so ignorant.

It is doubtful you even know what "fascist" means. Ultra Liberals like you love to throw that label around almost as much as "racist".

When I was a teenager, I used to call my mother "fascist" when she made me clean my room and eat my vegetables.

They're still doing it on the leftist side of things.

Forum List

Back