Who supports trans rights ?

Transadults should have every right we all do.
I did not say they were denied. Transadults' rights should be the same as ours.

“Transadults?”

That must be people, who as a matter of chronological fact, are still children, but who “identify” as adults. The flip side of a freak that calls himself Stefonknee Wolscht.

1686349255449.png

Last edited:
Why is 5 year old a threshold? Using the same stats for gun deaths, where democrats claim the leading cause of death for children is firearms, this includes age demographics up to 19 years old. Why would it be any different for transgender transitions?

The fact that 6 year olds are taking hormones and puberty blockers is astounding.

And any of this abusive shit being done to minors should be seen as completely unacceptable.

Let us not give those who openly support the severe sexual abuse of children any wiggle room in the form of arguing which forms of abuse are acceptable to do to what age.

NONE of them are acceptable, ever, to any minors.

By the way, I've seen stats on “chidlren” killed with guns that define “children” as up to 24 years of age. Not even trying to hide the fact that they are defining “children” to include the age range that contains most violent gang members and related classes of criminals, that routinely kill one another. Of course, they will not count as “children”, those still in the womb, because if they did that, then all of the other causes of death would be dwarfed by the tragic toll of abortion, which they openly support. They'll count 24-year-old criminal gang members being killed by other criminal gang members as “children”, but will not count the innocent victims of abortion.

What a stupid hill for the GOP to die on and lose elections.

If a crucial election were to come down to this one issue, with Democraps on one side, taking the side of mentally- and morally-fucked-up perverts, and their right to force sane people to play along with their perversions and delusions, to allow creepy male perverts unfettered access to women's restrooms, dressing rooms, lockers rooms, and such, to allow children to be brainwashed and groomed into these perversions, and subjected to Mengelesque procedures to try to turn boys into girls and girls into boys; and with the Republicans having no other position than to oppose all of this, and want those who promote it to be locked in in prison, or better yet, put to death; I say the election wouldn't even be close. It wouldn't be a landslide, it would be a bloodbath. And Democraps would, for all intents and purposes, be rendered extinct.

We Republicans are not the ones who are in any danger of dying on this particular hill.

We might have been hurt by this issue, back when homosexuality and transsexualism looked relatively harmless, but the mask is now off, showing the insane and deranged pedophilia that has always been hiding behind it.

When the battle comes, to this hill, you will not even know what hit you, and you will not be able to get away, because your equine beasts are not nearly swift enough.

Last edited:
You shall have no other god before me.
Clearly implies at least one more god out there
And the actions of God in the bible line up pretty well with the actions of the greek, Roman, Norse, and Egyption gods.
Do as you will but context is important in any discussion.
Dadoalex is not telling you he does not believe in God, guys.

If a crucial election were to come down to this one issue, with Democraps on one side, taking the side of mentally- and morally-fucked-up perverts, and their right to force sane people to play along with their perversions and delusions, to allow creepy male perverts unfettered access to women's restrooms, dressing rooms, lockers rooms, and such, to allow children to be brainwashed and groomed into these perversions, and subjected to Mengelesque procedures to try to turn boys into girls and girls into boys; and with the Republicans having no other position than to oppose all of this, and want those who promote it to be locked in in prison, or better yet, put to death; I say the election wouldn't even be close. It wouldn't be a landslide, it would be a bloodbath. And Democraps would, for all intents and purposes, be rendered extinct.

We Republicans are not the ones who are in any danger of dying on this particular hill.

We might have been hurt by this issue, back when homosexuality and transsexualism looked relatively harmless, but the mask is now off, showing the insane and deranged pedophilia that has always been hiding behind it.

When the battle comes, to this hill, you will not even know what hit you, and you will not be able to get away, because your equine beasts are not nearly swift enough.
You are wrong, as usual, because you go with your feelings and not the facts.

The fact is that this hill is not one for which you have the votes.

The satanists took advantage of this girl when she was too young to make this decision. There's a special place in hell for people who deceive and push CHILDREN to destroy their lives like this

There is a big difference between believing in equal rights and the left insisting that certain groups should get special consideration at the expense of everyone else.

No, I'm telling you that your god, if "gods" do exist is just one of many gods and, if you read the Bible, your god, just like all the other gods, is an asshole.

In fact, if we believe what is in the Bible, your god is the biggest of the asshole gods.

Don't blame me. I didn't write the Bible.

No, I'm telling you that your god, if "gods" do exist is just one of many gods and, if you read the Bible, your god, just like all the other gods, is an asshole.

In fact, if we believe what is in the Bible, your god is the biggest of the asshole gods.

Yes, we know what your opinion is, but that is all it is: opinion.

Dadoalex is your DADO, BothWings. Most of the time he is right on, but like some people, atheism just winds him up so he acts like he is a little god. Kind of ironic.

If you accept, BothWings, that Dado does not believe in God, then you understand him.

Last edited:
You mean the part where your god raped a 14 yo girl?
The part where Herod murdered babies, just like god.
or the part where Jesus was killed?

What you detest is irrelevant to the conversation.
You're complaining that not enough religion is shoved down our throats and I'm telling you the FACT is that that stuff is shoved down our throats nearly every day.
And AGAIN I'll request that you QUOTE where I said I want religion pushed on people. AGAIN, I am not particularly religious at all. I would categorize pushy fanatical religious folks only a notch or two below your subversive LGBTQ Nazi party. The problem is there's ALOT more of your type than their type and the government under the Democrats is using you to create a human PC shield so no one can oppose them, just like they used to do with only with blacks and and a few other minorities

You blatantly ignore what people actually say while claiming they said something else.
I don't know anything about "Herod". Why don't YOU tell us about it if you're into that crap?
AGAIN, I don't really follow the "stories" of the Christian bible much or any other scriptures of any organized religion. So AGAIN, I'll ask you WHY are you pretending that I've said things that I haven't? This is toddler stuff...like a 4 year old covering his eyes and saying "no one can see me"! That's YOU, buddy-boy....

Last chance. :poke:

The time will come, soon enough,. when you will stand face-to-face with Him, to be held answer for what you have done with your life. You'll have the opportunity to tell Him all of that to His face, before He sends you downstairs. I wonder if He'll be amused by any of that.

But he IS telling me that I said that I follow some particular god and some religion, and want to shove that religion down people's throats....which is either a delusion or a lie...and he repeatedly refuses to cite the source.

:cuckoo:

The time will come, soon enough,. when you will stand face-to-face with Him, to be held answer for what you have done with your life. You'll have the opportunity to tell Him all of that to His face, before He sends you downstairs. I wonder if He'll be amused by any of that.
I'd invite the conversation.
Then he could explain his eons of being a rapist murdering asshole.

And AGAIN I'll request that you QUOTE where I said I want religion pushed on people. AGAIN, I am not particularly religious at all. I would categorize pushy fanatical religious folks only a notch or two below your subversive LGBTQ Nazi party. The problem is there's ALOT more of your type than their type and the government under the Democrats is using you to create a human PC shield so no one can oppose them, just like they used to do with only with blacks and and a few other minorities

You blatantly ignore what people actually say while claiming they said something else.
I don't know anything about "Herod". Why don't YOU tell us about it if you're into that crap?
AGAIN, I don't really follow the "stories" of the Christian bible much or any other scriptures of any organized religion. So AGAIN, I'll ask you WHY are you pretending that I've said things that I haven't? This is toddler stuff...like a 4 year old covering his eyes and saying "no one can see me"! That's YOU, buddy-boy....

Last chance. :poke:
Go back to your post 153 where you're complaining that"other groups" don't get the same "advantage" and work your way forward from there.

Deny if you want but the record is clear.

You demand to shove your religious views down people's throats.

Forum List

Back