Who supports trans rights ?

You and people like you.
The right to live where they want?
Work where they want?
To live their lives free of abuse?
They have those rights just as much as anyone else.

But you're likely doing the thing liberals love to do lately, where you conflate the right to do something with the power to force others to accommodate you. That's the opposite of "right".

So you can't provide any evidence of a child 5 or younger undergoing trans surgery?
Why am I not surprised.

Books?
Please describe the secual content of

Please describe the sexual content of these books

Why is 5 year old a threshold? Using the same stats for gun deaths, where democrats claim the leading cause of death for children is firearms, this includes age demographics up to 19 years old. Why would it be any different for transgender transitions?

The fact that 6 year olds are taking hormones and puberty blockers is astounding.

Why is 5 year old a threshold? Using the same stats for gun deaths, where democrats claim the leading cause of death for children is firearms, this includes age demographics up to 19 years old. Why would it be any different for transgender transitions?

The fact that 6 year olds are taking hormones and puberty blockers is astounding.
SURGERY
That was the issue SURGERY
So, OK
Find me a 10 year old who's undergone the surgery.

JFC you MAGAT.
In this entire thread you fool.
Go read your own posts, assuming, of course, you can actually read.
So you have read my posts but you question if I can read?
As I have noted before, you are a fucking idiot.
And I'm still waiting for you to specify when & where I prevented any trans person from living or working where they want.
Dumb ass.

SURGERY
That was the issue SURGERY
So, OK
Find me a 10 year old who's undergone the surgery.
Let me get this straight .. a clear 5 or 10 year old example may not be available because of privacy reasons, and that makes it acceptable? 13 year old girls are getting their tits cut off because they believe they are male, and the data objectifies that ...

They have those rights just as much as anyone else.

But you're likely doing the thing liberals love to do lately, where you conflate the right to do something with the power to force others to accommodate you. That's the opposite of "right".
And just how are you being forced to accomodate?

Let me get this straight .. a clear 5 or 10 year old example may not be available because of privacy reasons, and that makes it acceptable? 13 year old girls are getting their tits cut off because they believe they are male, and the data objectifies that ...

Here ya go. Clear up your misunderstanding and come back to me.

Here ya go. Clear up your misunderstanding and come back to me.

Dude .. Reuters did a whole story on this, and the evidence has been provided. 13 year olds are getting their tits cut off because they believe they are male .. 6 year olds are getting hormone therapy because their parents believe they are a different sex ..

Are you disputing the facts?

Sure, trans have all the same rights as any American citizens, including living in straight neighborhoods without hassle, sending their kids to school without hassle, and being left alone if others don't like them.

So you think Pollock jokes are funny?
How about WOP jokes?
Wetback jokes?
****** jokes?
Gay jokes?

They all enforce the idea that it's OK to abuse someone because of who they are.

So unless you're some asshole poser here trolling for some much needed attention then your words here are, in fact, who you are when you leave your little internet cubicle.
Aww... Wee wee wee! 😆

Please don't hate me because I have a sense of humor and you don't, loser.

You and people like you.
The right to live where they want?
Work where they want?
To live their lives free of abuse?
They already do. They are all over the place... Being given more air time to express their pride than anybody else.

Only in your tiny mind's imagination.
Yeah sure....that's why most stores now have "pride displays" for them....but I don't see displays for any other groups much. Our company website has also been dominated by LGBTQ pride slogans for months now. It never stops.

Oh... Fuck you, by the way. :finger3:

Yeah sure....that's why most stores now have "pride displays" for them....but I don't see displays for any other groups much. Our company website has also been dominated by LGBTQ pride slogans for months now. It never stops.

Oh... Fuck you, by the way. :finger3:
Really?

1686256216615.jpeg
1686256236738.jpeg
images
1686256289941.jpeg
images
images
1686256362785.jpeg

1686256382204.jpeg
images

Perhaps you're not looking or perhaps the issue is something else?

and

I'm sorry but you'll have to find another way out of the closet.

Forum List

Back