who supports the health care reform

Remember the promise, " If you like your healthcare you will be able to keep it." Maybe not-------------------Mr. Obama tell me it isn't soooooooooooooooooooooo. LOL

businesses react to rising cost of obamacare: they're cutting benefits: Tech Ticker, Yahoo! Finance

Remember the part in the ObamaCare pitch when they said if you like your current healthcare, it won't change?

Turns out it might.

Companies are already announcing that their healthcare premium costs are going through the roof. Some are responding by firing people. Some are cutting benefits. And some are presumably eating it.

But costs they are a-rising.

A few examples from the WSJ:
-- Caterpillar said it would cost the company at least $100 million more in the first year alone.
-- Medical device maker Medtronic warned that new taxes on its products could force it to lay off a thousand workers.
-- Verizon announced to employees that it will likely have to cut healthcare benefits to offset the new costs.

So, people who like your employer-provided health insurance, get ready to pay more or get less.

And don't forget AT+T with the 1 billion it will cost them in this year.

Last edited:
Who supports the Health Care Reform? DUMB ASSES and LIBERAL DEMOCRATS. Also all the congressmen who will be voted out of office in the next couple of election cycles.

Remember the promise, " If you like your healthcare you will be able to keep it." Maybe not-------------------Mr. Obama tell me it isn't soooooooooooooooooooooo. LOL

businesses react to rising cost of obamacare: they're cutting benefits: Tech Ticker, Yahoo! Finance

Remember the part in the ObamaCare pitch when they said if you like your current healthcare, it won't change?

Turns out it might.

Companies are already announcing that their healthcare premium costs are going through the roof. Some are responding by firing people. Some are cutting benefits. And some are presumably eating it.

But costs they are a-rising.

A few examples from the WSJ:
-- Caterpillar said it would cost the company at least $100 million more in the first year alone.
-- Medical device maker Medtronic warned that new taxes on its products could force it to lay off a thousand workers.
-- Verizon announced to employees that it will likely have to cut healthcare benefits to offset the new costs.

So, people who like your employer-provided health insurance, get ready to pay more or get less.

And don't forget AT+T with the 1 billion it will cost them in this year.

Yes Truthmatters, they are really going to like it when all this kicks in and they find out about it. Not only that, but this bill creates 159 NEW government agencies and Hires 16,500 NEW IRS AGENTS TO ENFORCE IT. :lol::lol:

Whoppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- I like it already, because November is coming and this is all starting to leak out there among the public. Much, much more to follow and everyday it's gonna get worse for the dems who passed this piece of shit bill.

Last edited:
Who really has the public's support on health care? - World Public Opinion

Feb. 26-28 Ipsos/McClatchy poll first found that 41 percent said they favored the health care plan under consideration, while 47 percent were opposed. A follow-on question, though, found that many of those opposed to it (17 percent of the whole sample) did so because it did not go far enough. Only 25 percent aligned with the Republican position by complaining that it goes too far.

What I find most fascinating is that 41% were stupid enough to support a bill when it hadn't been finalized

That is not only fascinating, but really, really scary.

Feb. 26-28 Ipsos/McClatchy poll first found that 41 percent said they favored the health care plan under consideration, while 47 percent were opposed. A follow-on question, though, found that many of those opposed to it (17 percent of the whole sample) did so because it did not go far enough. Only 25 percent aligned with the Republican position by complaining that it goes too far.

What I find most fascinating is that 41% were stupid enough to support a bill when it hadn't been finalized

You forgot to mention the part about it being just plain stupid.:lol:

None of my friends support this bill. Many of them voted democrat last election. They will not make that mistake again.

Nobody I know supported the thing.

They don't like the bribery that went into it and the failure to compromise.

Obama and the Democrats are an embarrassment and they will pay a price for their actions.

It seems that whenever Democrats show us their true selves they lose support.

Please stop pretending you are in the majority on this one.

You can spin it anyway you want. The country didn't want this plan and they are pissed about the corrupt and criminal way it was pushed through against our will. If you think you're seeing seething anger and threats now, wait until the amnesty push starts up again in the next few weeks.

They ignored the election in Masschucetts of Scott Brown got around him with the reconciliation process. Here is the problem.

Had Scott Brown not been elected it would have gone back to the congress for changes then sent back to the senate for passage. The senate bill would not have gotten 100 votes before the Scott Brown election, because dems in the congress hated the legislation, therefore, Pelosi, Reid and Obama pressured, broke arms, threatened, made deals to get this pig back to the senate for signing without any changes to the bill.

You give them enough ROPE and they will HANG themselves. The dems have HUNG themselves.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

..and those that oppose Obama's plan are not trying to deny ANYONE health care. The opposition is against CONTROL of health care by the inept federal government. The opposition is against socialized medicine (exactly what Obama is striving for even though it has FAILED everywhere it has been installed.)

Obama is a frickin' Marxist. Americans should be opposed to Marxism. It does not work!

Republicans offered many suggestions that were ignored by the Obama Zombies until the very end of debate. Tort reform, insurance sales across state lines..just to name two biggies.

All you moochers think you're going to be well taken care of by Obama's bullshit bill....you have a lesson coming...one that will make you go, "what the hell happened?"

Last edited:
None of my friends support this bill. Many of them voted democrat last election. They will not make that mistake again.

Nobody I know supported the thing.

They don't like the bribery that went into it and the failure to compromise.

Obama and the Democrats are an embarrassment and they will pay a price for their actions.

It seems that whenever Democrats show us their true selves they lose support.

They are losing the support of intelligent people. However, there are plenty of welfare brood mares and illegal aliens that will vote Democrat forever because they love being moochers and the Democrats enable them to to do.

So he lied. Wasn't the first time, won't be the last.

The folks who voted for him did so with their eyes open.

I support the bill, and I'm one of those who think it didn't go far enough.
It's tiime for America to catch up with the rest of the industrialized nations.

So you're one of those Misery Loves Company types?

The only people who support the law whichwas recently passed through deceitful means, are those who reject the immutable principles of reason on which America rests...

OKA: ANTI-AMERICANS...

And this... without exception.

Folks like yourself; and thus far... the only other person whose come to 'support it', is this gal:

Last edited:
My parents attended a tea party and are very concerned about their GRANDCHILDREN'S future. It just disgusts me how these honest Americans can be called "extremist" or "fringe". My folks aren't worried for themselves. They care about the future. That's the real difference between libs and normal people in my opinion. Libs only care about immediate gratification and what's in it for them. Selfish and troubling.

The more violent they try to portray them the more people are going to get offended by the left.

You should have heard them this morning on Meet The Depressed. They were talking about how Obama is now a great leader and how the Tea Party is so violent.

These people are despicable.

Like signing a blank check and giving it to a thief.

I don't know anyone in my town that supports it. Is our entire town on the "fringe"?
I'm guessing you live in a southern town.

oh so here is the race card....if you live in the South OBVIOUSLY your against it because the President is half Black...you a fucking racist BIGOT Junky....and your not too fucking bright.....

I don't know anyone in my town that supports it. Is our entire town on the "fringe"?
I'm guessing you live in a southern town.

oh so here is the race card....if you live in the South OBVIOUSLY your against it because the President is half Black...you a fucking racist BIGOT Junky....and your not too fucking bright.....

Is North East Arizona a "southern town"? If it is then I live in a "southern town".
I guess according to political junky that means everyone outside the miserable big cities don't matter as much as those that live in "southern towns".

Then stay in your filthy cities and stop coming here for recreation. We don't need you folks from the cities, we get along just fine without you. Some of the local businesses like the tourist dollars, but we will get along just fine if you stay home.

I would like to see you grow beef or pork or even chickens in your cities though. And you realize that since you don't want power plants in your cities, they are out here where we live. One time in the early 70's, the power plant workers here went on strike for 4 days, and Tucson and Phoenix almost went dark.

be careful with your city arrogance. We can get along just fine without the cities, however; you in the cities need us to supply your cities with food, power and water.

I think the republicans need to make repeal of the HC reform their number one priority in the November elections. It should be shouted from the roof tops. They owe it to the nation!

Forum List

Back