Who really owns Palestine?

Billo_Really, et al,

I think there is some confusion. (Maybe it's me!)

Ask the poster why the 67 Borders" weren't acceptable to the Arabs at the time there will be no response . Israel will never go back to Borders that they initially refused to recognize . That is the issue. Deal with it. :cool:
They have no other choice.

The world wouldn't let Hitler annex Poland and it won't let you annex the OPT.
(COMMENT)

Remembering that Jerusalem is a separate issue - with both sides claiming it as their capitol, "Who" said that Israel was attempting to "annex" the oPt?

As big as an albatross the Palestinians are, who would want them?

Most Respectfully,
R

For decades, we have heard assertions that Israel is occupying “Palestinian” land.

This is, of course, propaganda of the first order, since there is no such thing as Palestinian land, and to use that phrase is to promote a blatantly political anti-Israel agenda.

The excellent article below, by Lawrence Auster, lays bare the historical facts of the matter: Israel has never taken land from the Palestinians, and the Palestinians have no legal claim to Judea and Samaria (the West Bank) or Gaza.

We urge you, whenever you see unquestioning reports of ”Palestinian land“, to write your editor with clarification. This article will supply you with all the facts you need.

How Strong Is the Arab Claim to Palestine? By Lawrence Auster
FrontPageMagazine.com | Monday, August 30, 2004
There is a myth hanging over all discussion of the Palestinian problem: the myth that this land was “Arab” land taken from its native inhabitants by invading Jews. Whatever may be the correct solution to the problems of the Middle East, let’s get a few things straight:
◾As a strictly legal matter, the Jews didn’t take Palestine from the Arabs; they took it from the British, who exercised sovereign authority in Palestine under a League of Nations mandate for thirty years prior to Israel’s declaration of independence in 1948. And the British don’t want it back.
◾If you consider the British illegitimate usurpers, fine. In that case, this territory is not Arab land but Turkish land, a province of the Ottoman Empire for hundreds of years until the British wrested it from them during the Great War in 1917. And the Turks don’t want it back.
◾If you look back earlier in history than the Ottoman Turks, who took over Palestine over in 1517, you find it under the sovereignty of the yet another empire not indigenous to Palestine: the Mamluks, who were Turkish and Circassian slave-soldiers headquartered in Egypt. And the Mamluks don’t even exist any more, so they can’t want it back.

So as you can see the Palestinians have not held title to Palestine since the 7c

Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material. FrontPage Magazine - How Strong Is the Arab Claim to Palestine?

◾As a strictly legal matter, the Jews didn’t take Palestine from the Arabs; they took it from the British,...

First lie.

Britain never annexed or otherwise claimed ownership of Palestine. It was never their land to lose, give away, whatever.

It was assigned to Palestine to render administrative assistance and advise.

Wrong as the League of Nations gave it to Britain to administer under mandate and to do with as they pleased. In 1919 they came to an agreement with the local arab rulers that gave the land to the Jews in return for other land given to the muslims. The muslim land was a done deal and it was called trans Jordan, before the Jewish land could be finalised WW2 broke out and had to be shelved.

Ask the poster why the 67 Borders" weren't acceptable to the Arabs at the time there will be no response . Israel will never go back to Borders that they initially refused to recognize . That is the issue. Deal with it. :cool:
They have no other choice.

The world wouldn't let Hitler annex Poland and it won't let you annex the OPT.

It had been annexed already by the British after WW2 as reparations, the arab muslims had no claim to the land as it was under the control of the ottomans before the British and had been for over 1,000 years. The arabs received trans Jordan as their part of the deal with Britain and then tried to renege on the other part that gave the Jews their homeland. Legally it was Britains to do with as they wanted, and they wanted to see both factions get a fair crack of the whip.

So unless you want to declare Jordan an illegal state and that it is mass murdering the rightful owners of the land I expect you to back of and shut up.

Palestinians were part of the Canaan society and one of the people the powerful Hebrew invaders from the north could not defeat. And I suggest that it was the ruthlessness of the Hebrew invaders that turned most people in the region to Islam.

Last edited:
Palestinians were part of the Canaan society and one of the people the powerful Hebrew invaders from the north could not defeat. And I suggest that it was the ruthlessness of the Hebrew invaders that turned most people in the region to Islam.

Do try harder as the Palestinians until 1964 were actually Hebrews, or as we know them today Jews.

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine..."

Have you noticed any prejudice by European Jews against indigenous non-Jewish communities IN PALESTINE over the last hundred years?

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Out of 6 million Israelis, 2 million them are Arab Muslims with full rights. The rest are Christians and other faiths that live as Israelis as well. I'd say that requirement has been fulfilled. Can you point to another Muslim country with a quarter of its population being non Muslims, and treated as equals? No you can't. Oh sorry, there was one in Lebanon recently,until the Muslims started slaughtering all the Christians.

Do try harder as the Palestinians until 1964 were actually Hebrews, or as we know them today Jews.

I would say most Palestinians were and are Muslim before and after 1964 but who cares about ones religion.

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine..."

Have you noticed any prejudice by European Jews against indigenous non-Jewish communities IN PALESTINE over the last hundred years?

Out of 6 million Israelis, 2 million them are Arab Muslims with full rights. The rest are Christians and other faiths that live as Israelis as well. I'd say that requirement has been fulfilled. Can you point to another Muslim country with a quarter of its population being non Muslims, and treated as equals? No you can't. Oh sorry, there was one in Lebanon recently,until the Muslims started slaughtering all the Christians.
Arab Israelis have never had full rights in the Jewish state.
They lived in concentration camps for a decade after 1948, today their children attend schools that receive a fraction of the funding that Jewish school receive. Arabs are prevented from living in Jewish communities and serving in the IDF, which renders them ineligible for many state benefits. Your hasbara about democracy in Israel is way beyond the Pale, Comrade.

Have you seen any mention in your post about land ownership, because I cant. The definitive article along with my other post shows that the arab muslims have not held title to the land of palestine since 661 A.D. This is irrefutable and a proven fact, so will you join with me in starting a movement to evict all the arab muslims from Palestine who don't have the legal right to be there.
Your post doesn't mention how much land Jew and Arab owned in Palestine in 1917.

Do you know?

Your post does make a few surprising conclusions like

"Given the fact that the Jews and Arabs were unable to coexist in one state, there had to be two states..."

In fact, Jew and Arab coexisted in Palestine for hundreds of years with nothing like the level of violence they've experience since 1917 when European migrants begin flooding into Palestine about the same time the Royal Navy was switching from coal to oil to power its imperial fleets.

Your link

"Since the Jewish population was concentrated near the coast, the Jewish state had to start at the coast and go some distance inland. Exactly where it should have stopped, and where the Arab state should have begun, was a practical question that could have been settled in any number of peaceful ways, almost all of which the Jews would have accepted."

The most peaceful way to determine Palestine in 1948 was supported by a majority of rational Jews and Arabs alike: a UN supervised election that would have provided legitimate self-determination for all Semites living between the River and the sea instead of a western imposed two state solution which Jews pretended to accept and Arabs rejected outright

FrontPage Magazine - How Strong Is the Arab Claim to Palestine?

There is no such thing as "Palestine"
Then way does the Balfour Declaration state a preference for a "Jewish homeland" in "Palestine."

Proving yet again that there is no Palestinian state, country or nation. All it is, is a place on the map with blurred borders and spread across many other nations. Look at the maps of Palestine and you see it extends into Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt and fully encloses Israel. Now are you going to tell all those people to get of the land because the mongrel Palestinians want it all.

Remember they tried the same thing with Jordan and were utterly destroyed by the Jordanian forces, now they are in Syria and Lebanon trying the same thing because they have been dispossessed by their own people as bad eggs.

No reason to...
...for trolls such as yourself.

Trolls don't try to prove what they say. They just say shit. That's all they (and you) do. Is say shit. But all it is, is shit.

Whether a few or many nations recognize Israel's right to the land is irrelevant.
Hitler thought the same thing, until he got his ass whipped.

You have made no case that anyone else owns the land.
Yes I have, you just choose to ignore it.

Have you seen any mention in your post about land ownership, because I cant. The definitive article along with my other post shows that the arab muslims have not held title to the land of palestine since 661 A.D. This is irrefutable and a proven fact, so will you join with me in starting a movement to evict all the arab muslims from Palestine who don't have the legal right to be there.
Your post doesn't mention how much land Jew and Arab owned in Palestine in 1917.

Do you know?

Your post does make a few surprising conclusions like

"Given the fact that the Jews and Arabs were unable to coexist in one state, there had to be two states..."

In fact, Jew and Arab coexisted in Palestine for hundreds of years with nothing like the level of violence they've experience since 1917 when European migrants begin flooding into Palestine about the same time the Royal Navy was switching from coal to oil to power its imperial fleets.

Your link

"Since the Jewish population was concentrated near the coast, the Jewish state had to start at the coast and go some distance inland. Exactly where it should have stopped, and where the Arab state should have begun, was a practical question that could have been settled in any number of peaceful ways, almost all of which the Jews would have accepted."

The most peaceful way to determine Palestine in 1948 was supported by a majority of rational Jews and Arabs alike: a UN supervised election that would have provided legitimate self-determination for all Semites living between the River and the sea instead of a western imposed two state solution which Jews pretended to accept and Arabs rejected outright

FrontPage Magazine - How Strong Is the Arab Claim to Palestine?

The muslims have murdered and enslaved all non muslims in the M.E, since Mohamed the child rapist went on a murderfest against the inhabitants of Palestine.

Very little land in Palestine was owned by arab muslims as they were mostly tenant farmers and the ottoman land owners took the majority of their profits.

The British had already negotiated with the arab rulers were Israel was going to stop, and it was on the west bank of the Jordan, the arab muslim state was to start on the east bank.

Cant find any creditable reference to the Jews asking for an election to settle the matter of partition prior to the one called for by fatah in 1969.

It had been annexed already by the British after WW2 as reparations, the arab muslims had no claim to the land as it was under the control of the ottomans before the British and had been for over 1,000 years. The arabs received trans Jordan as their part of the deal with Britain and then tried to renege on the other part that gave the Jews their homeland. Legally it was Britains to do with as they wanted, and they wanted to see both factions get a fair crack of the whip.

So unless you want to declare Jordan an illegal state and that it is mass murdering the rightful owners of the land I expect you to back of and shut up.
I'm sorry, but you can't move into an area and automatically have more rights than the people already living there.

No reason to...
...for trolls such as yourself.

Trolls don't try to prove what they say. They just say shit. That's all they (and you) do. Is say shit. But all it is, is shit.

Whether a few or many nations recognize Israel's right to the land is irrelevant.
Hitler thought the same thing, until he got his ass whipped.

You have made no case that anyone else owns the land.
Yes I have, you just choose to ignore it.

For all your whining, you still have made no case for arab "ownership" of some place you call Palestine.

I'm sorry, but you can't move into an area and automatically have more rights than the people already living there.

There is no reason to accept arab squatters as having any ownership of real estate.

You assume that the people living and working in the region had rights.
Land owners had to serve in the military. Few palestinians ever served in the Ottoman army, nor did they have other rights and privileges.
Mandate gave them more rights but land ownership as it had been under the Ottoman was the real provider of privilege.
Used to be in the US that only land owner could vote.
Some palestinians were allowed to register land if they were willing to pay the taxes. Many that might have either wouldn't or couldn't pay so the land was open for others to acquire and register.
Even today land you live on can be taken by the state and sold for delinquent taxes.
If you have property and don't maintain it, lowering property value to land around you, you can loose your land. Associations can kick you out for not abiding by rules even if all your fees are paid. Just because you live somewhere does not make it yours.

Forum List

Back