Who really owns Palestine?

I'm sorry, but the occupation is not a debatable issue.

Yes it is and it is entrenched in International law and the UN charter, until the muslims cease all acts of belligerence and stay peaceful for one full year then Israel is legally allowed to occupy the land for defensive purposes

Israel occupies East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza.

There is no ruling holding this Occupation is lawful.

Israel has a right (and it's government, a duty), to protect it's citizens from Islamic terrorist attacks.

Stop whining, Mahmoud. There is no "occupation".

Does the same scrutiny apply to those who claim the region is the "Jewish Homeland"?

Other than conquest and "gifting", do they have any more historic claim to the land?

Does the same sort of scrutiny apply to any of the lands of the middle east?----such as
those who claim this or that land is "MUSLIM LAND"??? uhm ---I should have said
WORLD for information on "MUSLIM LAND" talk to muslims Muslims
"OWN" all of south east asia and all of the Indian subcontinent ----
and even SPAIN (i have my information on "muslim land" from muslims ---
one on one conversation over the past ~ 50 years ) For some reason there are
people who can deal with the concept "FRENCH LAND" "MUSLIM LAND"
"JAPANESE LAND" but "jewish land" drives them into a frenzy

Yes it is and it is entrenched in International law and the UN charter, until the muslims cease all acts of belligerence and stay peaceful for one full year then Israel is legally allowed to occupy the land for defensive purposes
Not according to UN resolution 242, which, BTW, is a Security Counsel resolution, which is binding.

242 tells Israel to get the fuck out of the OPT.

Occupations are supposed to be temporary. This one has gone on for over half a century.

Israel has a right (and it's government, a duty), to protect it's citizens from Islamic terrorist attacks.
If you're gonna bring that up, as the occupying power, Israel is obligated to protect the Palestinian's to.

I told you, that's not up for debate. It's been an occupation since 1967 and you fucking piece of shit ain't gonna redefine it now.

So go fuck yourself, whore!

If you're gonna bring that up, as the occupying power, Israel is obligated to protect the Palestinian's to.

I told you, that's not up for debate. It's been an occupation since 1967 and you fucking piece of shit ain't gonna redefine it now.

So go fuck yourself, whore!

There is no occupation.

You can swear, scream and stomp your feet if you like. That's really what amounts to the bulk of your nonsensical arguments.

International Court of Justice holds Israel occupies East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza.

78. The Court would observe that, under customary international law as reflected (see paragraph 89 below) in Article 42 of the Regulations Respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land annexed to the Fourth Hague Convention of 18 October 1907 (hereinafter "the Hague Regulations of 1907"), territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army, and the occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.

The territories situated between the Green Line (see paragraph 72 above) and the former eastern boundary of Palestine under the Mandate were occupied by Israel in 1967 during the armed conflict between Israel and Jordan. Under customary international law, these were therefore occupied territories in which Israel had the status of occupying Power. Subsequent events in these territories, as described in paragraphs 75 to 77 above, have done nothing to alter this situation. All these territories (including East Jerusalem) remain occupied territories and Israel has continued to have the status of occupying Power.

Study Guide: legal status of territories and Jerusalem

Last edited:
International Court of Justice holds Israel occupies East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza.

78. The Court would observe that, under customary international law as reflected (see paragraph 89 below) in Article 42 of the Regulations Respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land annexed to the Fourth Hague Convention of 18 October 1907 (hereinafter "the Hague Regulations of 1907"), territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army, and the occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.

The territories situated between the Green Line (see paragraph 72 above) and the former eastern boundary of Palestine under the Mandate were occupied by Israel in 1967 during the armed conflict between Israel and Jordan. Under customary international law, these were therefore occupied territories in which Israel had the status of occupying Power. Subsequent events in these territories, as described in paragraphs 75 to 77 above, have done nothing to alter this situation. All these territories (including East Jerusalem) remain occupied territories and Israel has continued to have the status of occupying Power.

Study Guide: legal status of territories and Jerusalem

Cut and paste study guides are also fine, Mahmoud.

What occupation?

For decades, we have heard assertions that Israel is occupying “Palestinian” land.

This is, of course, propaganda of the first order, since there is no such thing as Palestinian land, and to use that phrase is to promote a blatantly political anti-Israel agenda.

The excellent article below, by Lawrence Auster, lays bare the historical facts of the matter: Israel has never taken land from the Palestinians, and the Palestinians have no legal claim to Judea and Samaria (the West Bank) or Gaza.

We urge you, whenever you see unquestioning reports of ”Palestinian land“, to write your editor with clarification. This article will supply you with all the facts you need.

How Strong Is the Arab Claim to Palestine? By Lawrence Auster
FrontPageMagazine.com | Monday, August 30, 2004
There is a myth hanging over all discussion of the Palestinian problem: the myth that this land was “Arab” land taken from its native inhabitants by invading Jews. Whatever may be the correct solution to the problems of the Middle East, let’s get a few things straight:
◾As a strictly legal matter, the Jews didn’t take Palestine from the Arabs; they took it from the British, who exercised sovereign authority in Palestine under a League of Nations mandate for thirty years prior to Israel’s declaration of independence in 1948. And the British don’t want it back.
◾If you consider the British illegitimate usurpers, fine. In that case, this territory is not Arab land but Turkish land, a province of the Ottoman Empire for hundreds of years until the British wrested it from them during the Great War in 1917. And the Turks don’t want it back.
◾If you look back earlier in history than the Ottoman Turks, who took over Palestine over in 1517, you find it under the sovereignty of the yet another empire not indigenous to Palestine: the Mamluks, who were Turkish and Circassian slave-soldiers headquartered in Egypt. And the Mamluks don’t even exist any more, so they can’t want it back.

So as you can see the Palestinians have not held title to Palestine since the 7c

Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material. FrontPage Magazine - How Strong Is the Arab Claim to Palestine?
That's because these Arabs that call themselves Palestinians now, only did so as of 1967.

"Palestine" is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated in the world.

Medal given to British soldiers who served in "Palestine" with the Worcestershire Regiment in the 1920's and 30's

!BOQGiKQBmk~$(KGrHgoH-EIEjlLlzEZJBJttCdcz,Q~~_35.JPG

AND ? All this shows is the George medal and the name of the theatre of war, which is Palestine. At that time no self respecting muslim would dare call themselves a palestinian

Or use Money with the name Palestine written in english and Arabic But the Hebrew writing does not say Palestine?
PALESTINE100MIL.jpg
Idiot, how many times are you going to embarrass yourself by posting the same British coin with Hebrew writing on it? As if it achieves anything other than Palestine was the name for British territory, designated for the Jews.

For decades, we have heard assertions that Israel is occupying “Palestinian” land.

This is, of course, propaganda of the first order, since there is no such thing as Palestinian land, and to use that phrase is to promote a blatantly political anti-Israel agenda.

The excellent article below, by Lawrence Auster, lays bare the historical facts of the matter: Israel has never taken land from the Palestinians, and the Palestinians have no legal claim to Judea and Samaria (the West Bank) or Gaza.

We urge you, whenever you see unquestioning reports of ”Palestinian land“, to write your editor with clarification. This article will supply you with all the facts you need.

There is a myth hanging over all discussion of the Palestinian problem: the myth that this land was “Arab” land taken from its native inhabitants by invading Jews. Whatever may be the correct solution to the problems of the Middle East, let’s get a few things straight:
◾As a strictly legal matter, the Jews didn’t take Palestine from the Arabs; they took it from the British, who exercised sovereign authority in Palestine under a League of Nations mandate for thirty years prior to Israel’s declaration of independence in 1948. And the British don’t want it back.
◾If you consider the British illegitimate usurpers, fine. In that case, this territory is not Arab land but Turkish land, a province of the Ottoman Empire for hundreds of years until the British wrested it from them during the Great War in 1917. And the Turks don’t want it back.
◾If you look back earlier in history than the Ottoman Turks, who took over Palestine over in 1517, you find it under the sovereignty of the yet another empire not indigenous to Palestine: the Mamluks, who were Turkish and Circassian slave-soldiers headquartered in Egypt. And the Mamluks don’t even exist any more, so they can’t want it back.

So as you can see the Palestinians have not held title to Palestine since the 7c

Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material. FrontPage Magazine - How Strong Is the Arab Claim to Palestine?

◾As a strictly legal matter, the Jews didn’t take Palestine from the Arabs; they took it from the British,...

First lie.

Britain never annexed or otherwise claimed ownership of Palestine. It was never their land to lose, give away, whatever.

It was assigned to Palestine to render administrative assistance and advise.

I like tinmore's ideas------according to him-----Jews have more claim on Iran than do
any of the arab invaders thereof. In fact------the whole place should be handed
over to the surviving zoroastrians -----generally stationed in Mumbai and Israel. MOST
of all the invading moghul pigs should be evicted from the Indian subcontinent and
sent back to their stinking yurts in the hills

We urge you, whenever you see unquestioning reports of ”Palestinian land“, to write your editor with clarrification. This article will supply you with all the facts you need.

I'm sorry, but the occupation is not a debatable issue.

Ask the poster why the 67 Borders" weren't acceptable to the Arabs at the time there will be no response . Israel will never go back to Borders that they initially refused to recognize . That is the issue. Deal with it. :cool:

May 1967-----end of may-----I finished my FINAL EXAMS----(sigh of relief) ----
I went 'home'-------the TV was in the basement of the small house of
my parents-----the coolest part of the house. I retired for a rest to
the basement. PBS was televising CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE EAST ---
hours and hours of ----the proceedings of (???) the GENERAL ASSEMBLY----
---"CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE EAST"-------I was in melt down----five HARD CORE
COURSES that included two lab sciences and ----and the german class known
as a killer and (one of the students actually had a nervous breakdown during
the finals) ----calculus from which more than 80% were failed-----I ACED
all classes ALL OF THEM!! MY MIND WAS FULLY OPENED I had never
before been so BRILLIANT----and (sigh) never since. But I still remember with
absolute clarity that programing of "CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE EAST"------
the basic theme of which was "WE MUSLIMS WILL MURDER THE JEWS" ---
how did it impress me?-----a kid who had never even attended hebrew school?

I was DAMNED IMPRESSED-----those arabs and --all countries --muslim----
MEAN BUSINESS------they are out to DESTROY THE "ZIONIST ENTITY" It
was very exciting-----and a bit nauseating

"gee----they are virulent"

Ask the poster why the 67 Borders" weren't acceptable to the Arabs at the time there will be no response . Israel will never go back to Borders that they initially refused to recognize . That is the issue. Deal with it. :cool:
They have no other choice.

The world wouldn't let Hitler annex Poland and it won't let you annex the OPT.

Forum List

Back