Who Now Has Possession of the Biden Documents Information ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
At this point, in guessing how many people, and who, has seen the Biden (Joe & Hunter both) documents, we could sum it up as > the whole world. :doubt:

Whatever is in those documents (copies of which could be anywhere right now), the Pentagon is probably now in the unenviable position of having to reassess (and maybe even redesign) various military hardware, software, strategies, and God only knows what else.

This what happens when you (Democrats actually) put a complete idiot in charge of a job requiring high intelligence and utmost responsibility.

At this point, in guessing how many people, and who, has seen the Biden (Joe & Hunter both) documents, we could sum it up as > the whole world. :doubt:

Whatever is in those documents (copies of which could be anywhere right now), the Pentagon is probably now in the unenviable position of having to reassess (and maybe even redesign) various military hardware, software, strategies, and God only knows what else.

This what happens when you (Democrats actually) put a complete idiot in charge of a job requiring high intelligence and utmost responsibility.
Irony has been dead a long time ago. If it wasn't you would have killed right here.

I found one of Bidens documents in my McDonalds burger today. This is getting ridiculous!!

Probably not. I have not reviewed the contents of the documents, yet.

Probably not. I doubt if the presidents are interested in the general details, much less, the minutia details of weaponry systems. The documentation is probably about "plans A, B, & C" concerning immediate events, and the information is just possibly more embarrassing than about future strategies against foreign adversaries and allies.

No. This is what happen with an imperfect government organization.

meme.Morpheus - perfect_Constitution.png

Probably not. I doubt if the presidents are interested in the general details, much less, the minutia details of weaponry systems. The documentation is probably about "plans A, B, & C" concerning immediate events, and the information is just possibly more embarrassing than about future strategies against foreign adversaries and allies.
Upon what do you base your probability theory ?

On the fact that if there were anything to the content of the documents, then someone would have been arrested for the misappropriation.
That is about as naive a statement as has ever been posted in USMB. In 2023, people are "arrested" (and searched) according to how much they do or don't support the Biden administration. What they did wrong has generally, little to do with it.

Forum List

Back