Who Made Isis?

If the US actually cared about democracy (which they don't) then they'd encourage ownership, they don't, they just want a puppet and sod everything else.

Why encourage democracy when our founders didn't. They knew liberals would use it to steal from others so they strictly limited it as they should have.

Thats just partisan drivel

It feels like a default answer to simply say "it was to stop liberals". The more I'm on this board the more I hate both parties.

Proportional Representation should be implemented urgently.
You might also consider voting for third-party congressional candidates next month instead of "choosing" between Democrat OR Republican.

IMHO, both major parties have a stranglehold on Democracy in this country that can NOT be countered by privileging one set of predator$ over the other.

Well, I've never voted either the two main parties, so...... But does it make a difference? Nope.

Hence why PR is the only way to get people out of their zombie state.

If the US actually cared about democracy (which they don't) then they'd encourage ownership, they don't, they just want a puppet and sod everything else.

Why encourage democracy when our founders didn't. They knew liberals would use it to steal from others so they strictly limited it as they should have.

Thats just partisan drivel

It feels like a default answer to simply say "it was to stop liberals". The more I'm on this board the more I hate both parties.

Proportional Representation should be implemented urgently.
You might also consider voting for third-party congressional candidates next month instead of "choosing" between Democrat OR Republican.

IMHO, both major parties have a stranglehold on Democracy in this country that can NOT be countered by privileging one set of predator$ over the other.

Well, I've never voted either the two main parties, so...... But does it make a difference? Nope.

Hence why PR is the only way to get people out of their zombie state.
Proportional representation has its advantages...
"A majority of countries use some form of PR in national lower house elections, party-list PR being the most widely used system (35%) followed by mixed systems (15%).[3] STV, despite long being admired by political scientists,[3] is used in only two national lower houses, Ireland (since 1921) and Malta (since 1921[12]) – political interests generally oppose its use because it so effectively transfers power from politicians to the electorate.[13]

"Nonetheless, a majority of voters still vote in non-proportional elections because the largest democracies, India and the USA, and others, many with historical links to the UK, use plurality voting systems.[3]"
Which is why US Republican and Democrat politicians will be slow to embrace it.
Proportional representation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Unless it's not a blunder.
Korea, Vietnam,...

oh how interesting, its really a giant conspiracy after all and the lib common screwball has finally figured it out for us!

Korea and Vietnam were really run by very nice people and so attacking them just to support the military industrial complex is unconscionable.

Truth: liberals support ever increasing central govt so this is what we are getting all over the world. Right now in ISIL for example.

of course its 100% stupid to call Republicans predators when they want to shut down the govt as our Founders did precisely because govt is naturally predatory.

Fridge why don't you and your family go and "negotiate" with the poor misguided souls of Isis?

it so effectively transfers power from politicians to the electorate.[13]

why would anyone in is right mind want mob rule like that when an average voter cant name the president and vice president,is living on the dole, and would only vote for those who promise more and more welfare each election cycle??

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
-Benjamin Franklin

Korea, Vietnam,...

oh how interesting, its really a giant conspiracy after all and the lib common screwball has finally figured it out for us!

Korea and Vietnam were really run by very nice people and so attacking them just to support the military industrial complex is unconscionable.

Truth: liberals support ever increasing central govt so this is what we are getting all over the world. Right now in ISIL for example.
Can you possibly explain the threat posed to the US homeland by Korea in 1945 or Vietnam in 1965?

Please be specific.

Korea, Vietnam,...

Can you possibly explain the threat posed to the US homeland by Korea in 1945 or Vietnam in 1965?

Please be specific.

it was called the domino theory. Liberalism is like a cancer. You have to kill it wherever you find it whether in Korea Vietnam or Syria, or it grows to destroy the host.

It would be better to kill liberalism with the intellectual strength of our founders ideas ( the shot heard around the world so to speak ) but thats not working because treasonous liberals are preventing it so war is the only answer. It is a war agaiinst American liberals as much as it is against ISIS liberals. Do you understand?

Korea, Vietnam,...

Please be specific.

it was called the domino theory. Liberalism is like a cancer. You have to kill it wherever you find it whether in Korea Vietnam or Syria, or it grows to destroy the host.

It would be better to kill liberalism with the intellectual strength of our founders ideas ( the shot heard around the world so to speak ) but thats not working because treasonous liberals are preventing it so war is the only answer. It is a war agaiinst American liberals as much as it is against ISIS liberals. Do you understand?
I understand there are no liberals in IS, unless you've written your own definition; which I'm sure you are capable of.

. The more I'm on this board the more I hate both parties.

why would you hate Republicans when they stand for freedom as our Founders did?

Freedom? Are you joking me?

Bush invaded Iraq. Not to free the people, but for their oil. He put in a puppet government to make sure the oil was being produced to reduce world prices and also to destroy OPEC's monopoly which was being pushed up with the help of Hugo Chavez.

Bush helped the coup d'etat of the democratically elected (far more democratically elected than Bush was, Chavez actually got the majority of votes) leader of Venezuela.

Bush made the "War on Terror" and constantly used the term "al-Qaeda", for example in links with Iraq, in order to scare and pacify the people so he could do things like, er.. the patriot act. Hardly freedom loving.

Oh, Republicans don't like the smoking of pot and other such drugs even when they don't hurt other people (in fact the war on drugs harms more people than a more liberal approach would probably have).

Oh, and most Republicans support Gay Marriage being denied, completely and totally. Freedom huh?

Or maybe the way that they encourage criminals so they can be tough on crime and lock them up for a long time, for example Louisiana. Louisiana is the world s prison capital NOLA.com

Or perhaps when you talk about the freedom the Founders had, do you mean that 7 of them had slaves and 6 of those refused to free them? Do you mean the slavery that lasted their whole life times and even into the 1860s and to be replaced by segregation.

Or maybe the genocide they were committing against the Native American peoples huh? Oh, freedom loving, got it.

So it would hardly be surprising that the Republicans are like they are.

If you seriously expect me to see what Republicans do as "loving freedom" then you must think I'm a gullible idiot.

Freedom? Are you joking me?

Bush invaded Iraq. Not to free the people, but for their oil. He put in a puppet government to make sure the oil was being produced to reduce world prices and also to destroy OPEC's monopoly which was being pushed up with the help of Hugo Chavez.

dear, Saddam was a Nazi like dictator so a puppet democratic govt was a billion times more freedom than they had!! See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

If you seriously expect me to see what Republicans do as "loving freedom" then you must think I'm a gullible idiot.

yes you are a liberal so an idiot for sure. If you don't think Republicans are not for freedom why not give us your best example. What does your fear of doing so teach you?

I understand there are no liberals in IS, unless you've written your own definition; which I'm sure you are capable of.

was Stalin a liberal? The liberals in ISIS are for powerful central govt just like Stalin was. Our founders made liberalism illegal in America regardless of the rationale used to justify powerful central govt.

Was that simple enough for you?

was Stalin a liberal? The liberals in ISIS are for powerful central govt just like Stalin was. Our founders made liberalism illegal in America regardless of the rationale used to justify powerful central govt.

Was that simple enough for you?
Stalin was just as liberal as IS; what's your point?

Forum List

Back