Who Made Isis?

. And that's the answer to your question.

answer is that our liberals give license to the world's liberals to jockey for control of central govts all over the world. If Obama had complete control of our govt he'd love it and would do what was right for the American people. If ISIS gets control they will do what they think is right too. Only American Republicans from Jefferson forward provide hope for freedom from liberal govt.

Do you understand now?

That didn't answer the OP's question. But i did answer it.

if you don't think liberals made ISIS then tell us why!!
Neocons like Bush, Cheney, Obama, and Clinton and Kerry made IS; even Libertarians aren't sufficiently stupid to miss that, Sweetie.

answer is that our liberals give license to the world's liberals to jockey for control of central govts all over the world. If Obama had complete control of our govt he'd love it and would do what was right for the American people. If ISIS gets control they will do what they think is right too. Only American Republicans from Jefferson forward provide hope for freedom from liberal govt.

Do you understand now?

Neocons like Bush, Cheney, Obama, and Clinton and Kerry made IS; even Libertarians aren't sufficiently stupid to miss that, Sweetie.

Actually IS is for very very powerful central govt like our liberals so it hardly makes sense to say conservatives would create ISIS.

See why we are positive a liberal will be uber slow?

141jvqt.jpg

Do you understand now?

Actually IS is for very very powerful central govt like our liberals so it hardly makes sense to say conservatives would create ISIS.

See why we are positive a liberal will be uber slow?
Not slow enough to confuse Dick Cheney with a liberal.
What's your problem?

"The International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg, which followed World War II, called the waging of aggressive war 'essentially an evil thing...to initiate a war of aggression...is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime, differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole.'[2]

"Article 39 of the United Nations Charter provides that the UN Security Council shall determine the existence of any act of aggression and 'shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 41 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security'".

War of aggression - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Not slow enough to confuse Dick Cheney with a liberal.
What's your problem?

too stupid as always, no one would call Cheny a libera!
Only retarded Libertarians think Dick Cheney's creation of IS represents liberal instead of conservative politics.

dear, you may be the only person in the world who doesn't know that Cheny is very very conservative. Do you feel uber slow?
Why did Dick create IS?

Why did Dick create IS?

nobody said he did create IS uber sub moron liberal. He's been out of office for 5 years !! It pays to read the papers,liberal.

Everybody knows Dick help create the illegal US occupation of Iraq, and IS grew from that conservative clown car.

very very stupid of course. You could more accurately say that fighting the enemy is a good thing that weakens him or destroys him while surrendering to him as Obama did is a bad thing that strengthens and emboldens him.

Most importantly you would say the liberals created IS because they too support all powerful central govt and indeed surrendered to those who support all powerful central govt.

If the US actually cared about democracy (which they don't) then they'd encourage ownership, they don't, they just want a puppet and sod everything else.
Why encourage democracy when our founders didn't. They knew liberals would use it to steal from others so they strictly limited it as they should have.
Thats just partisan drivel
of course if it was you would not be so afraid to tell us why it is drivel. What does your fear teach you,liberal.
3324-1410655279-29cd66e7ea50127ffc6e4562168168ef.jpg

Why did Dick create IS?

nobody said he did create IS uber sub moron liberal. He's been out of office for 5 years !! It pays to read the papers,liberal.

Everybody knows Dick help create the illegal US occupation of Iraq, and IS grew from that conservative clown car.

very very stupid of course. You could more accurately say that fighting the enemy is a good thing that weakens him or destroys him while surrendering to him as Obama did is a bad thing that strengthens and emboldens him.

Most importantly you would say the liberals created IS because they too support all powerful central govt and indeed surrendered to those who support all powerful central govt.
You must really enjoy servicing your great-god Dick. Sweetie. Conservatives created IS and whatever comes next, when they lied to justify their illegal invasion/occupation of Iraq. You must be very proud of what you've have done. What's your next rich trick, Dick lover?

If the US actually cared about democracy (which they don't) then they'd encourage ownership, they don't, they just want a puppet and sod everything else.

Why encourage democracy when our founders didn't. They knew liberals would use it to steal from others so they strictly limited it as they should have.

It feels like a default answer to simply say "it was to stop liberals". The more I'm on this board the more I hate both parties.

Proportional Representation should be implemented urgently.

It feels like a default answer to simply say "it was to stop liberals". The more I'm on this board the more I hate both parties.

Proportional Representation should be implemented urgently.
You might also consider voting for third-party congressional candidates next month instead of "choosing" between Democrat OR Republican.

IMHO, both major parties have a stranglehold on Democracy in this country that can NOT be countered by privileging one set of predator$ over the other.

Do you understand now?

I already answered the question. Those nations that are bombing & killing in Syria right now, are the same nations that created ISIS and other rebel groups in Syria. It was all about 'Regime Changing' Assad. Another stupid interventionist blunder.

Do you understand now?

I already answered the question. Those nations that are bombing & killing in Syria right now, are the same nations that created ISIS and other rebel groups in Syria. It was all about 'Regime Changing' Assad. Another stupid interventionist blunder.
Unless it's not a blunder.
Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Somalia, Iraq, Libya, Syria all qualify as "interventionist" and "stupid" but they all made, or are making, a great deal of money for a few parasites. I'm thinking all these "blunders" have been by design.

Forum List

Back