Rush Limbaugh Predicts Obama Will Put Eric Holder On The Supreme Court

He might try but that is when WE THE PEOPLE needs to stand up and say HELL NO

blow your representatives phones off the hook if he does try

The stupidity of Limbaugh's rant is that it assumes that one has to resign from the Attorney General's position in order to be eligible to be selected for the Supreme Court.

Rush is cool , a good guy but might be wrong on this prediction , course he might be correct . Have to wait and see but ginzberg is getting old .

I hope he does appoint Holder to the SCOTUS. That would be a great move, and keep idiots like the O/P with a perpetual pant-load worrying about large black men wearing black berets and bearing loaded guns coming to his house and dragging his skanky racist white ass out into the street to be collared and enslaved.....Love it.

Go Rush, go. Your audience trembles at your every utterance. It's how you've become a multi-millionaire...selling fear to silly white people like Steve here.

I hope he does appoint Holder to the SCOTUS. That would be a great move, and keep idiots like the O/P with a perpetual pant-load worrying about large black men wearing black berets and bearing loaded guns coming to his house and dragging his skanky racist white ass out into the street to be collared and enslaved.....Love it.

Go Rush, go. Your audience trembles at your every utterance. It's how you've become a multi-millionaire...selling fear to silly white people like Steve here.
Lol, remember negros will take the unarmed first, so have a good one.

You can soon add this to long list of predictions where Rush was incorrect. I have a better chance of getting nominated to the SC then Holder.

He might try but that is when WE THE PEOPLE needs to stand up and say HELL NO

blow your representatives phones off the hook if he does try

Uh...correct me if I'm wrong here, but doesn't someone have to leave first? I CAN see that midget walking away soon though. But yeah, I can see Barry putting his "buddy" up for the SCOTUS.....

Forum List

Back