Who loves censorship?

Bumping your own dead thread? Uncool! :cool:
mamooth is defending censorship elsewhere on the site, I was showing him that lefties love censorship, not righties. BTW, your post was meant to marginalize what this thread has demonstrated, which means your post was to support and defend censorship. We already know that you love censorship though, right?

mamooth is defending censorship elsewhere on the site, I was showing him that lefties love censorship, not righties. BTW, your post was meant to marginalize what this thread has demonstrated, which means your post was to support and defend censorship. We already know that you love censorship though, right?
Excuses, excuses, excuses! :rolleyes-41:

mamooth is defending censorship elsewhere on the site,
Another fine example of the infallibility of the "Every conservative accusation is a confession" rule.

We see conservative censorship over and over here.

A liberal posts a sensible thread.

Conservatives then descend en masse upon the thread and spam it hard with nothing but insults and stupid memes, causing the thread gets tossed into the badlands.

That's the standard conservative mob censorship tactic used here and everywhere, and you're running cover for it.

I was showing him that lefties love censorship, not righties.
Well, no. You keep _saying_ that, but that's all you do. Since you haven't even tried to back up your lunatic claim, everyone correctly concludes you're just lying for the glory of fascism again.

Another fine example of the infallibility of the "Every conservative accusation is a confession" rule.

We see conservative censorship over and over here.

A liberal posts a sensible thread.

Conservatives then descend en masse upon the thread and spam it hard with nothing but insults and stupid memes, causing the thread gets tossed into the badlands.

That's the standard conservative mob censorship tactic used here and everywhere, and you're running cover for it.

Well, no. You keep _saying_ that, but that's all you do. Since you haven't even tried to back up your lunatic claim, everyone correctly concludes you're just lying for the glory of fascism again.
You are validating the opening post that you didn't read:

Here:

"So who loves censorship? All we have to do is watch how this thread unfolds, and we will see one side of the aisle supporting and defending censorship, and the other condemning it. Watch."

Every lefty post on this thread, including what you just posted, is meant to support and defend censorship. Every lefty has demonstrated that they love censorship. All you have to do is read what all your fellow lefties posted on this thread, and you will see how much lefties love censorship.

You are validating the opening post that you didn't read:
And so once more, you _say_ the left supports censorship, and once more, you fail to explain how.

That's why everyone now correctly concludes you're making it all up.

Go on. Do the same thing again. What else can you do?

And so once more, you _say_ the left supports censorship, and once more, you fail to explain how.
Just read the thread and take note of who is defending censorship in the thread, and the answer will be self evident. Remember, the opening post predicts the inevitable outcome that is now documented.

Just read the thread and take note of who is defending censorship in the thread, and the answer will be self evident.
"I SAY THE LEFT CENSORS, AND ANYONE WHO POINTS OUT I HAVE NO EVIDENCE FOR THAT IS CENSORING ME!"

That's not an argument. That's just dishonest pouting on your part.

Grow up, snowflake.

"I SAY THE LEFT CENSORS, AND ANYONE WHO POINTS OUT I HAVE NO EVIDENCE FOR THAT IS CENSORING ME!"

That's not an argument. That's just dishonest pouting on your part.

Grow up, snowflake.
Welcome! I was wondering when you would drop in to support and defend censorship some more. Lefties LOVE censorship. How much do you love censorship? I'm not surprised you evaded what you quoted of me, lol...

Forum List

Back