Who Killed Malcolm X ?

Been watching this on netflix.

Overall not a classic expose and it could have done with some sharper editing.

But it laid out the facts clearly enough and it is astonishing to see how lightly the assassination was treated.

What an inspirational and brave man he was.
Elijah Mohammed was having affairs and kids out of wedlock.Malcolm
confronted him about it.and........
That was a part of it. But Malcolms head of security was an undercover cop and he was under constant surveillance.My impression was that the FBI were facilitators.
No one gives a shit what your impression is...

I love these race baiting topics. All the looney neocon racists come out to play..
Nah I don't care if he was black I just don't give a shit if people I don't know get killed

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I love these race baiting topics. All the looney neocon racists come out to play..
Exhibit A

I thought you were Exhibit A? Probably more a D. Doesn't think he is racist, but gets the shits every time a black person looks his way on the subway.

STFU, grumps............anyone that isn't a card carrying commie (such as yourself) MUST be presumed to be guilty of some social justice offense with commie tards like yourself to be judge, jury and executioner to pass judgment.......but yet I do not fear your puny excuse for "wrath".....wonder why that is???

But it laid out the facts clearly enough and it is astonishing to see how lightly the assassination was treated.

Talmadge Hayer named Ben Thomas, William Bradley, Wilbur McKinley, and Leon Davis in the 1978 affidavit. They were out of Newark.

Last edited:
Dale, Dale, Dale. What did I tell you about taking your tin foil hat off?

I own no such attire and Hell will be a huge skating rink before I ever "weigh and consider" anything a stupid sack 'o' shit like you chimes in on.........etch it in stone, commit it to memory.

(snicker)

Talmadge Hayer named Ben Thomas, William Bradley, Wilbur McKinley, and Leon Davis in the 1978 affidavit. They were out of Newark.
That was the thrust of the doc.And yet it doesnt seem that any effort was made to follow up on this. Hayer was the only one spotted at the scene and he seems rightfully nailed. The other two convicted denied it and Hayer agreed with them.

As far as I can see the 4 named by Hayer couldnt be placed at the scene either. Clearly a miscarriage of justice.

That was the thrust of the doc.And yet it doesnt seem that any effort was made to follow up on this. Hayer was the only one spotted at the scene and he seems rightfully nailed. The other two convicted denied it and Hayer agreed with them.

As far as I can see the 4 named by Hayer couldnt be placed at the scene either. Clearly a miscarriage of justice.

It sure doesn't. I don't think anyone cared at the top. I think it made a lot of NOI members really uneasy to question it. I don't think the DA gave a damn at the time there were two guys that were being wrongly convicted because they were black.

Netflix series prompts Manhattan District Attorney to review Malcolm X assassination

netflix can't afford to go woke and go broke. Their business model is shaky enough as it is.

THey better wake up, before they fuck themselves into bankruptcy.

Blacks are 12 percent of the country. THey would be better advised to pander to WHITES.

Don't expect reality to have any effect on dumbasses. It's like all the stupid whining over the Oscars and the Grammies; the fact is all things being Equal N Stuff there will be about 9 whites for every 1 black artist in the running, i.e. 90% chance a white will win if all is fair and balanced. And, they have black awards shows, so they need to stop sniveling, as all it does is reinforce the stereotype that they're dope addled halfwits without a clue.

It sure doesn't. I don't think anyone cared at the top. I think it made a lot of NOI members really uneasy to question it. I don't think the DA gave a damn at the time there were two guys that were being wrongly convicted because they were black.

Netflix series prompts Manhattan District Attorney to review Malcolm X assassination
That link is quite recent so maybe something will come of it. At the very least I would expect the two convicted men to be exonerated.

I hear tell it was two white guys in MAGA hats.

I hear tell it was two white guys in MAGA hats.

George Zimmerman did it. I can guarantee there are no witnesses to give him an alibi verifying where he was at the time of the murder.

Forum List

Back