Zone1 Maybe We Need A Malcolm X Day

See what a shill for the Jim Crow KKK democrat Party you are? You think Malcom was stupid and couldn’t tell the difference between Liberals and Conservatives??
You don't knoww anything about Malcolm X except for one sentence you use to try gaslighting blacks into falling for white supremacy.

Malcolm X didn't cheat on his wife. He didn't allegedly rape anyone. He was not an "alcoholic", he didn't "plagiarize." He had no relationship with the Communist Party. Maybe we need to give him a day. Right wingers misuse one sentence he spoke also. Don't try making him a Republican too, because Malcolm X made himself very clear about his political affiliation.

"I am not a Republican, nor a Democrat, nor an American, and got sense enough to know it. I am one of the 22 million black victims of the Democrats, and one of the 22 million black victims of the Republicans, and one of the 22 million black victims of Americanism... You and I have never seen democracy; all we've seen is hypocracy... If you go to jail, so what? If you're black, you were born in jail. If you're black, you were born in jail, in the North as well as the South. Stop talking about the South. Long as you south of the Canadian border, you're south."

It's funny how some see Malcolm X. The same "experts" on human nature that tell us how racism is natural don't seem to understand that anger is a natural outcome when people are abused. People call Malcolm and others like him racists as if blacks are just supposed to have taken what we have endured with a smile. What makes people have this kind of thinking?To think that you get to mistreat people for generations and they should not be angry but be grateful because they are here is evil. Yet these same people make stuff up out of nothing to be angry about even as the government has given them everything. Then people wonder why things get said.

Malcolm X lived in the North, yet he advocated for voting rights. Funny how that happened.

If it comes with overtime I'll take it.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back