Who is the owner of this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're all about peace and love, aren't you.

Look! Donald Trump!

⌛

trump-handcuffs-meme-1024x576.png

:popcorn:

is that what happened, you habitual liar?
You’re going to deny that you put a laughing emoji on the post about the antisemite disallowing Jews in his shop, you habitual liar?

Something tells me you wouldn’t laugh if someone put a “no blacks allowed” sign up at a store entrance.

You’re going to deny that you put a laughing emoji on the post about the antisemite disallowing Jews in his shop, you habitual liar?

Something tells me you wouldn’t laugh if someone put a “no blacks allowed” sign up at a store entrance.
the thread is still open and anyone can see which post i put that terrible emoticon on, dumb cow.

go on, scour the web for more alarming news. maybe you can find a swastika in india to whine about.

the thread is still open and anyone can see which post i put that terrible emoticon on, dumb cow.

go on, scour the web for more alarming news. maybe you can find a swastika in india to whine about.
A “No Jews Allowed” sign IS alarming news, you bigot.

Why is it when a black scours the news and finds a story where the manager sent a black employee home because her hairstyle didn’t meet company regs doesn’t get the same mocking attitude from you as when a a Jew points out a No Jews Allowed sign?

A: Because tolerance for horrific antisemitism is off the charts.

A fake noose is a hate crime though, right

Why the forum has descended into a Nazi-like, HAMAS propaganda platform, with thread after thread spewing venomous lies about Jews (right after they’ve been massacred), and nothing gets sent to Badlands.
This is just another attempt to silence Israeli critics. You can't defend Israeli atrocities, so you try to silence their critics.

Forum Foundry
You're saying they're the owners of this site, or just the software this forum uses? I thought they developed forum software

Forum Foundry​

Building better communities.

With a focus on creating engaging communities, Forum Foundry has been building interactive platforms since 2006. Over the years, we have developed hundreds of communities from the ground up, specializing in forums. We firmly believe that online forums are one of the most potent resources available on the Internet, providing a constant stream of information and knowledge to like-minded individuals. Our extensive network of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back