Who is the owner of this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeB is a retard that supports Hamas terrorists.
Says who?

The anti-Catholic bigots? :dunno:

Screen Shot 23.jpg

My goodness. Someone oughtta write a stern letter to the management.

And there oughtta be a law, too. :mad:

Heh heh heh...

Last edited:
:safetocomeoutff: Just who is spreading the hate here? ~S~

Indeed, sparky.

But, you've been around here long enough to know the routine by now. Everybody's name's muffin, they ain't do nuffin. :yapyapyapf:

It's always the other guy.

As I said. Selective outrage seems selective, observably.

Just flash your card at the door upon entry...

victim-1.jpg

Heck. The infantile skullduggery would be laughable if it weren't for the fact that it's such a repugnant, disingenuous practice.

Last edited:
Probably BIG GOVT is the owner. At least they allowed this site to remain open during the censorship program starting with the stolen 2020 election.

Same for GateWay Pundit. It amazed me they let it stay open, publishing the Truth. Not just GOVT approved stories.

Makes me wonder.....they have been making a list? They may act someday? If they can actually increase their power thru more and more blatant criminality. Stolen Elections have consequences. Audits? Suddenly your favorite sites are bought out and closed? A knock on the door. You need to come with us right now, to the camp. Just like J6.

Heck. The infantile skullduggery would be laughable if it weren't for the fact that it's such a repugnant, disingenuous practice.

Not only is it repugnant, but infantile skullduggery tactics in lieu of an actual argument shows they already lost whatever argument they're in. People make ad hominem attacks to avoid actual argument altogether.

The funny thing is, you've challenged one of the angrier foaming-at-the-mouth statists to a debate in the bullring, and he hasn't taken you up on that offer. Apparently he prefers to act like a 8 year old.

bodey ...Nobody but the ass smelling leftists want to know about your deep state! :nono:

You're saying they're the owners of this site, or just the software this forum uses? I thought they developed forum software

Forum Foundry​

Building better communities.

With a focus on creating engaging communities, Forum Foundry has been building interactive platforms since 2006. Over the years, we have developed hundreds of communities from the ground up, specializing in forums. We firmly believe that online forums are one of the most potent resources available on the Internet, providing a constant stream of information and knowledge to like-minded individuals. Our extensive network of
Xenforo is the forum software. That is listed at the very bottom of the forum.

Forum Foundry is the owner of USMB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back