Status
Not open for further replies.
⌛

trump-handcuffs-meme-1024x576.png

:popcorn:

That tie is obviously photoshopped in.

Trump doesn't wear stripped ties.

WW

lisa.i can't believe what i am seeing in this country.......................libturds throw around nazis like candy....yet they are the nazis
Thank you. A friend of mine whose mother made it through the Holocaust as a teen tells me this is exactly like the last couple of years before the Jew-extermination began in earnest.

Yet if a Jew complains about it, she’s called a Nazi. It’s a way libs have of silencing people from speaking the truth, much like they went around screaming RAAAAACIST at everyone who wouldn’t submit to their narrative.

This is all like a bad dream.

I see. But even though you know very little, you do agree it’s horrific for people In this country to yell “Kill the Jews!”? Or that it’s alarming that a liberal college professor exclaimed to a crowd that he was “exhilarated” when he learned that Muslim terrorists hunted down and massacred Jews? Or that posts on this forum spewing venom agaimst Jews are allowed to stand while posts supporting Jews have been deleted?

Jews are scared right now.
Yes, I agree. What do you propose?

Yes, I agree. What do you propose?
A few things I am doing that I wish all people appalled by the explosion in antisemitism would do.

1) There is legislation proposed by a Republican that would withhold federal funds from universities that allow protests supporting HAMAS terrorists. It is cheering on violence and murder, and inciting harm against Jewish students. I am going to write to my senators and Congressman in support.

2) I am voting to remove Democrats on the local school Board, who are pushing a pro-Palestinian bias and incentivizing Jew-hatred at the local schools. We have one particularly horrible Muslim woman pushing all sorts of antisemitic positions.

3) I am donating to Jewish organizations that are focused on fighting back against the antisemitic propaganda.

4) As the election nears, I plan to donate to the opponents of Omar, Tlaib, AOC, and Bush. All four are vehemently antisemitic.

What do you think of these? Any other ideas you might have?

A few things I am doing that I wish all people appalled by the explosion in antisemitism would do.

1) There is legislation proposed by a Republican that would withhold federal funds from universities that allow protests supporting HAMAS terrorists. It is cheering on violence and murder, and inciting harm against Jewish students. I am going to write to my senators and Congressman in support.

This would have SERIOUS FREE SPEECH issues... If they couldn't shut down student groups cheering on the Viet Cong in the 1970s, they can't shut down speech supporting Hamas today.

2) I am voting to remove Democrats on the local school Board, who are pushing a pro-Palestinian bias and incentivizing Jew-hatred at the local schools. We have one particularly horrible Muslim woman pushing all sorts of antisemitic positions.

Name them.

3) I am donating to Jewish organizations that are focused on fighting back against the antisemitic propaganda.
Well, your money, I guess.

4) As the election nears, I plan to donate to the opponents of Omar, Tlaib, AOC, and Bush. All four are vehemently antisemitic.
Already tried that... failed miserably. Will fail again. NEXT

Thank you. A friend of mine whose mother made it through the Holocaust as a teen tells me this is exactly like the last couple of years before the Jew-extermination began in earnest.

Yet if a Jew complains about it, she’s called a Nazi. It’s a way libs have of silencing people from speaking the truth, much like they went around screaming RAAAAACIST at everyone who wouldn’t submit to their narrative.

This is all like a bad dream.
Cool Story.

What do you think of these? Any other ideas you might have?
You are being used....just like Muhammed tried to use Jews and Martin Luther tried to use Jews. When you are no longer useful, con-servatives will turn on you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back