Who is the owner of this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... as repugnant and reprehensible some may find those threads of which you speak, if you're going to be a message board that prides itself on free speech, there will be some people who say things that are unpopular. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it should be automatically be relegated to the basement.

Last edited:
I think I’ll just make myself a Brandy Alexander.….and put the rest of the Nazis on ignore.

I haven't had one of those since I was too young to legally drink. Imagine that!

Ignoring the Nazis is a great idea.

But your question is still not answered. I'm sure you'll get a lot of brainless bullshit from the left.

Last edited:
Well... as repugnant and reprehensible some may find those threads of which you speak, if you're going to be a message board that prides itself on free speech, there will be some people who say things that are unpopular. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it just automatically be relegated to the basement.
She says she has a masters degree.

The more she posts...the less I believe her.

Free speech means you put up with uncomfortable, hateful, stupid situations on the board. Maybe someday admin will agree with that. Until then we will have arbitrary enforcement of questionable rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back