Who is the owner of this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... as repugnant and reprehensible some may find those threads of which you speak, if you're going to be a message board that prides itself on free speech, there will be some people who say things that are unpopular. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it just automatically be relegated to the basement.
Wait! What?

i will discuss your generous offer with my shareholders: hunter biden, soros, and hugo chavez.

damn it - don't forget about the kenya born, twice elected, never impeached, 1x married, whose children are from the same woman, ex prez!

Alcohol is never the answer.

Anyway I thought you said I was going on ignore for some perceived slight? :dunno:
Yeah, I was mad at you, but relative to the SOB’s around here, you’re
Mother Teresa.

Alcohol in moderation can take the edge off. As long as you don’t drink so much that you can’t complete a sentence, my opinion is….uh…..what was I saying?

Yeah, I was mad at you, but relative to the SOB’s around here, you’re
Mother Teresa.

Alcohol in moderation can take the edge off. As long as you don’t drink so much that you can’t complete a sentence, my opinion is….uh…..what was I saying?
Make sure to boycott alcohol that uses black people in its commercials!

There is only one Spartacus, and it aint Kirk Douglas. Spartacus and his legions of escaped slaves roamed throughout Italy for 2 years, kicking Roman ass from 73-71 B.C., which was remarkable due the high level of skill the Roman Legions had developed by this time in their history, and this was considered the Third Servile War, meaning there were two previous slave revolts, but there woould not be another like this one, ever.

Spartacus was a bad man.

:safetocomeoutff: Just who is spreading the hate here? ~S~
The Usual Suspects.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back