Who is the NFL MVP this year?

Rocko Mr. Friscus

Last post on the subject

Because of Josh Allen the Bills can beat anyone in the league. The Bills can also lose to anyone in the league, because of Josh Allen. That’s why he’s not the MVP.

Did you watch the game last night? Last nights game was a microcosm of Allen’s season and to a large degree his career. You can’t be that large a detriment to your teams success and be the MVP.

The person who should win is CMC. The person who will win is Jackson.
He took control of that game in the 2nd half.

I never said he'd get a vote. I just said he should be in the conversation.
No. He really shouldn’t be, the fact that he isnt being talked about as the MVP even by Packers homers should be a good indication for you. Love had a good year, he’s not the MVP or even close to being the MVP. Stroud has similar numbers on 2 fewer games with an inferior supporting cast and is a rookie. He’s not the MVP either.

Rocko Mr. Friscus

Last post on the subject

Because of Josh Allen the Bills can beat anyone in the league. The Bills can also lose to anyone in the league, because of Josh Allen. That’s why he’s not the MVP.
That's fine.

Because Lamar Jackson has the #1 D in the league, he can put up horrid/game manager numbers for 6-7 games and still be the QB on an elite team, vaulting him to MVP conversation...

My point stands. Jackson's numbers are anemic for any QB who wins the MVP. You've not addressed that, and for good reason, because it completely destroys your boy.

That's fine.

Because Lamar Jackson has the #1 D in the league, he can put up horrid/game manager numbers for 6-7 games and still be the QB on an elite team, vaulting him to MVP conversation...

My point stands. Jackson's numbers are anemic for any QB who wins the MVP. You've not addressed that, and for good reason, because it completely destroys your boy.
You mean like Joshies turn overs almost equaling his TDs?

c'mon.

Purdy......no
McCaffery......Probably the Best Player, but not a QB. He has my vote.
But McCaffery won't win, even as a Seahawk Fan, I say CM is the Best.
Lamar Jackson.....Holy Cow, he is in a different League. Hurt....LOLLOOL

Lamar Jackson.....the MOST Explosive Player, maybe T Hill, wow.
Prescott, Hurt, LOLLOLLL

The Winner is Lamar Jackson.

You mean like Joshies turn overs almost equaling his TDs?
You have to outline how specific turnovers cause such catastrophic results.

All I do is point out which QB's put up points, which is what the job of a QB is. We have one QB who absolutely puts up more points than another..

You have to outline how specific turnovers cause such catastrophic results.

All I do is point out which QB's put up points, which is what the job of a QB is. We have one QB who absolutely puts up more points than another..
I don’t have to do anything. When they give out the award and Jackson gets it will be all the proof I need.

Being right? Better than being wrong. Not sure why your clinging to being wrong on this topic
There is no right and wrong in our discussion.

I can talk about who I think "should" win the MVP, and who I think "will" win the MVP, and the 2 are completely different.

Forum List

Back