avoid the curse - NFL

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
if you do not want your NFL team to be cursed or lose, make sure the players are not guests on The Manning Show on ESPN and your quarterback or any player is not on the cover of the Madden '25 video game. My Bills got cursed by both. Josh Allen was on the Manning Show and on the cover of Madden '24.

if you do not want your NFL team to be cursed or lose, make sure the players are not guests on The Manning Show on ESPN and your quarterback or any player is not on the cover of the Madden '25 video game. My Bills got cursed by both. Josh Allen was on the Manning Show and on the cover of Madden '24.
I like the sound all around game of the Ravens, Detroit, Chiefs, 49rs. The right 4 teams are still in it. Do you honestly think the Bills could beat he Ravens then the winner of Detroit San Fran? They’d be underdogs against every one of those teams, maybe not against Detroit. So at best you are the 4th best team in the NFL this year.

Lol. I’m just rubbing it in, for fun. To work you up.

I like the sound all around game of the Ravens, Detroit, Chiefs, 49rs. The right 4 teams are still in it. Do you honestly think the Bills could beat he Ravens then the winner of Detroit San Fran? They’d be underdogs against every one of those teams, maybe not against Detroit. So at best you are the 4th best team in the NFL this year.

Lol. I’m just rubbing it in, for fun. To work you up.
LOL

Wide right is your curse.

Not the Mannings.

I’m hoping LA RAM FAN is right that it’s rigged

Well, if you just watched the Baltimore game, there was a huge 15 yard penalty that everyone in the stadium plainly saw---

---excerpt the referees.

Not only wasn't it called, but the no-call pretty much killed the Raven's last chance for any hope of a comeback to tie the game or win.

Well, if you just watched the Baltimore game, there was a huge 15 yard penalty that everyone in the stadium plainly saw---

---excerpt the referees.

Not only wasn't it called, but the no-call pretty much killed the Raven's last chance for any hope of a comeback to tie the game or win.
Waaah! Jackson choked. Of course the home crowd saw it. They see everything. Even when it’s nothing. Home crowds are very critical of questionable late hits.

To be honest, I forgot about that game. I’m a lions fan. I’m heart broken. I believed during the half we were going to the superbowl

Forum List

Back