Detroit Lion are NFCN Champs!

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
Hell has frozen over. This can't be, I've watched this team shoot itself in the foot and lose so many times and in so many different ways, so it is almost incomprehensible that they are now 11-4, clinched the NFCN, and tied with the best record in their conference. Whatever happens after today is okay, good or bad. Good luck fellas, let's see how far you can go this year.

Hell has frozen over. This can't be, I've watched this team shoot itself in the foot and lose so many times and in so many different ways, so it is almost incomprehensible that they are now 11-4, clinched the NFCN, and tied with the best record in their conference. Whatever happens after today is okay, good or bad. Good luck fellas, let's see how far you can go this year.
They are in uncharted territory for them, I hope they win their first playoff game at least. Happy for the long suffering Lions fans including my Michigan relatives.

They are in uncharted territory for them, I hope they win their first playoff game at least. Happy for the long suffering Lions fans including my Michigan relatives.
Yeah, we got an early Xmas present, beating the Vikes on Christmas eve was special. In truth I thought the Vikings were going to win it at the end, and as someone else said if Cousins was in there at the end of the game he wouldn't have thrown that pass that cost Minny the game. But I'll take it, winning in the NFL is a team effort.

Yeah, we got an early Xmas present, beating the Vikes on Christmas eve was special. In truth I thought the Vikings were going to win it at the end, and as someone else said if Cousins was in there at the end of the game he wouldn't have thrown that pass that cost Minny the game. But I'll take it, winning in the NFL is a team effort.
Injuries to QBs are huge in today's NFL. Imagine what happens to the Ravens if Lamar goes down, not that I'm wishing that. He is a marvelous talent to behold.

Injuries to QBs are huge in today's NFL. Imagine what happens to the Ravens if Lamar goes down, not that I'm wishing that. He is a marvelous talent to behold.

Yeah, he sure is. But look at Brock Purdy, you never know when an unknown talent surfaces that plays very well and costs you little in cap space. Good QBs cost a lot of money and if you pay them the big bucks then you're going to lose talent elsewhere on your team. It'll be interesting to see what the Lions do with Goff and also Hooker, who no doubt wants his own shot at running a team and making the big bucks.

Lions fans are just spoiled bastards. All the great years. Really, congratulations on the Division Championship. And I am an Eagles fan. Our team seems to have a psychosis going on.

Lions fans are just spoiled bastards. All the great years. Really, congratulations on the Division Championship. And I am an Eagles fan. Our team seems to have a psychosis going on.

Lions fans have an intense dislike for Matt Patricia that borders on homicidal hatred in some quarters, so some people think the Eagles' problems probably stem in some way from him. Can't say as I'm all that familiar with that team but it appears they do have the talent and Hurts is the real deal IMHO. They have an easy schedule over the last 2 games, so I'm guessing they'd like to see the Lions beat Dallas on Saturday. LOL, I wouldn't mind it if they did that too.

Matt Stafford and the peaking los Angeles Rams will send them back to reality.... Go Rams...

Congrats to the Lions...but...winning a division title when there are only 4 teams in a division is sometimes not a great accomplishment.

The teams leading the NFC South and AFC South are only one game above 500.

Congrats to the Lions...but...winning a division title when there are only 4 teams in a division is sometimes not a great accomplishment.

The teams leading the NFC South and AFC South are only one game above 500.

That s the problem with the Lions. Until now, they never played in a Division where everyone sucked.
Packers and Vikings have had playoff quality teams for decades making the Lions Lucky to play .500

The NFC North is a very weak division.

1703778679894.png

Forum List

Back