Who is the next one Tramp pardons?

So, making up something he could do, to cause faux outrage. Got it. Did you show outrage for these pardons, only a partial list, I might add-

Pardons Granted by President Barack Obama (2009-2017)
He will be or he might be already, quietly.

I did say NEXT.

You wonder who has power over who, Falwell or Tramp, who has the most power. Same as Barr and tramp, who has the most power?

Exclusive: Trump fixer Cohen says he helped Falwell handle racy photos - Reuters
Of course not, not one libturd showed outrage against their messiah who could do no wrong, even when he did everything wrong in his attempt to Fundamentally Transform the US into a 3rd world nation...Thanks Obama.

Tramp just gave a killer vet a full pardon, I guess its ok to go into a foreign country and flat out kill prisoners. So war crimes are a ok with tramp.
Trump pardons former US soldier who killed Iraqi prisoner

Am I to assume that you missed the Battle of the Bulge in WWII?

Obviously you have never studied the Marines on Iwo Jima or Okinawa?

What do you know about William Calley and the Mi Lai (sp?) massacre? His Life sentence or the three months
of House arrest that he actually served?

We send very young men into combat, where their lives are on the line every fucking day. They have one goal...to survive.
The more that survive, the better off we are. If you have never served in combat, you have not earned the right to complain
about the actions of those that have.

A Battlefield is the original "Vegas." What goes on there...stays there.
Geneva Conventions - Wikipedia
Amnesty International
Amnesty International Home

Link he was pardoned?

There is no such link. Actually, a pardon at this time would not benefit Tilley. According to the link Lady Penelope provided he was sentenced to 32 months in prison back in September of 2015 and even math-challenged Occasional-Cortex can calculate that his prison sentence was fully served some time ago. If Trump had ever considered a pardon I certainly would have heard about it since I have excellent news sources. I searched for a link but could find nothing with both the name Thomas Tilley and the word “pardon.”

In all fairness, the dear Lady Penelope never said Tilley was pardoned, but the thread title was somewhat misleading in that it suggested at least the reasonable possibility of a pardon. I have found no evidence of any kind that Trump had ever considered a pardon for the man, so I don't know why Lady Penelope made this an issue.

I'll let her explain. I am done here.

So, making up something he could do, to cause faux outrage. Got it. Did you show outrage for these pardons, only a partial list, I might add-

Link he was pardoned?

I did say NEXT.

You wonder who has power over who, Falwell or Tramp, who has the most power. Same as Barr and tramp, who has the most power?

Exclusive: Trump fixer Cohen says he helped Falwell handle racy photos - Reuters
Of course not, not one libturd showed outrage against their messiah who could do no wrong, even when he did everything wrong in his attempt to Fundamentally Transform the US into a 3rd world nation...Thanks Obama.

Tramp just gave a killer vet a full pardon, I guess its ok to go into a foreign country and flat out kill prisoners. So war crimes are a ok with tramp.
You of course are aware that a Governor and tons of Generals and admirals all lobbied for his pardon? That he was out of prison at the time and not going back? That the person he killed was a terrorist? That when he was tried he was denied the right to a complete defense?

Link he was pardoned?

I did say NEXT.

You of course are aware that a Governor and tons of Generals and admirals all lobbied for his pardon? That he was out of prison at the time and not going back? That the person he killed was a terrorist? That when he was tried he was denied the right to a complete defense?

Less than two weeks later Mansur was ordered released due to military intelligence having insufficient evidence to hold him any longer. Behenna's platoon was tasked with the return of Mansur to town as soon as possible. On May 16, while returning the prisoner to a checkpoint as ordered, Behenna and his platoon stopped at a bridge in the northern oil refinery town of Baiji and, with the help of his Iraqi interpreter nicknamed "Harry", tried to question Mansur on the April 21 attacks. According to the interpreter, "Lieutenant Behenna started talking with Ali Mansur and Sergeant Warner followed them. Behenna and Warner started taking off Ali Mansur's clothes with their knives. They then cut his handcuffs." Behenna ordered the detainee to sit, the interpreter said, adding that Behenna seemed to be keen to get information from the detainee regarding the IED attack on U.S. troops in April. Behenna asked the detainee several times: "What do you know you have to tell me." "Ali Mansur said I will talk to you but Lieutenant Behenna pulled trigger and killed him," the interpreter said, in English. "Before we started the patrol, Lieutenant Behenna told Ali Mansur 'I will kill you'. I thought Lieutenant Behenna was trying to scare him. I did not think he would go through (with it)," the interpreter added. "I was standing 10 metres back during the shooting – I could see everything even if it was getting dark – and Sergeant Warner was next to me." Warner then "took the grenade from his pocket, pulled the safety ring, walked around and put the grenade under Ali Mansur's head. "Then they hid his clothes, and Behenna and Warner went back." Two U.S. soldiers from the same battalion as the accused also testified against Warner. Corporal Cody Atkinson said that Behenna and Warner, armed with a grenade, took Mansur out of the vehicle and under the bridge.[10][11]
Michael Behenna - Wikipedia

A Texas congressman is appealing to President Trump for a full review of cases involving a group of veterans, known as the Leavenworth 10, who fought in Afghanistan and Iraq and are now imprisoned for battlefield crimes.

Rep. Brian Babin, R-Texas, asked Trump in a letter to consider the immense pressure the men were under while fighting for their country.

“As you know, our troops face extremely difficult decisions while serving in the heat of battle,” reads a copy of the letter, which was obtained by Fox News.

“These moments present life-or-death consequences not only for them, but for the men and women with whom they serve. Far too often, we forget that a tiny fraction of our society has to shoulder the immense burden of these wars. These men and women voluntarily joined the military and answered our nation’s call to duty.”

The Leavenworth 10 are serving terms in the Fort Leavenworth penitentiary that range from 10 years to life. The soldiers and marines considered to be part of the Leavenworth 10 changes whenever one of them completes his sentence and another convicted veteran takes his place.
Texas congressman asks Trump for full review of 'Leavenworth 10' cases

I did say NEXT.

Less than two weeks later Mansur was ordered released due to military intelligence having insufficient evidence to hold him any longer. Behenna's platoon was tasked with the return of Mansur to town as soon as possible. On May 16, while returning the prisoner to a checkpoint as ordered, Behenna and his platoon stopped at a bridge in the northern oil refinery town of Baiji and, with the help of his Iraqi interpreter nicknamed "Harry", tried to question Mansur on the April 21 attacks. According to the interpreter, "Lieutenant Behenna started talking with Ali Mansur and Sergeant Warner followed them. Behenna and Warner started taking off Ali Mansur's clothes with their knives. They then cut his handcuffs." Behenna ordered the detainee to sit, the interpreter said, adding that Behenna seemed to be keen to get information from the detainee regarding the IED attack on U.S. troops in April. Behenna asked the detainee several times: "What do you know you have to tell me." "Ali Mansur said I will talk to you but Lieutenant Behenna pulled trigger and killed him," the interpreter said, in English. "Before we started the patrol, Lieutenant Behenna told Ali Mansur 'I will kill you'. I thought Lieutenant Behenna was trying to scare him. I did not think he would go through (with it)," the interpreter added. "I was standing 10 metres back during the shooting – I could see everything even if it was getting dark – and Sergeant Warner was next to me." Warner then "took the grenade from his pocket, pulled the safety ring, walked around and put the grenade under Ali Mansur's head. "Then they hid his clothes, and Behenna and Warner went back." Two U.S. soldiers from the same battalion as the accused also testified against Warner. Corporal Cody Atkinson said that Behenna and Warner, armed with a grenade, took Mansur out of the vehicle and under the bridge.[10][11]
Do you believe that abortion outside the womb should be legal as Governor of Va Ralph Northam has suggested? Just looking for clarification if you are really EVIL or just misguided.

Jerry Falwell Jr, father in law.
-------------------------------------

A North Carolina businessman credited with helping make possible a student center at Liberty University that bears the family name was sentenced last month to 32 months in prison for his involvement in a scheme to evade paying his federal income taxes.

Thomas Tilley, a Chapel Hill and Durham, North Carolina millionaire businessman, was sentenced Sept. 21 by Chief U.S. District Judge William L. Osteen Jr. of the Middle District of North Carolina. Tilley, 80, also was ordered to pay more than $7 million in restitution to the Internal Revenue Service.

N.C. man with Liberty University ties sentenced in tax evasion case

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
you have to wonder why he backed Tramp, birds of a feather......

Considering the politicization of the IRS which made the allegations against Mr. Tilley, I'm sure he considered it.

BTW, the libs said NOTHING against the Clintons who gave pardons to Puerto Rican terrorists, top contributor Marc Rich as well as notorious coke pusher Roger Clinton.

A Texas congressman is appealing to President Trump for a full review of cases involving a group of veterans, known as the Leavenworth 10, who fought in Afghanistan and Iraq and are now imprisoned for battlefield crimes.

Rep. Brian Babin, R-Texas, asked Trump in a letter to consider the immense pressure the men were under while fighting for their country.

“As you know, our troops face extremely difficult decisions while serving in the heat of battle,” reads a copy of the letter, which was obtained by Fox News.

“These moments present life-or-death consequences not only for them, but for the men and women with whom they serve. Far too often, we forget that a tiny fraction of our society has to shoulder the immense burden of these wars. These men and women voluntarily joined the military and answered our nation’s call to duty.”

The Leavenworth 10 are serving terms in the Fort Leavenworth penitentiary that range from 10 years to life. The soldiers and marines considered to be part of the Leavenworth 10 changes whenever one of them completes his sentence and another convicted veteran takes his place.
Texas congressman asks Trump for full review of 'Leavenworth 10' cases

Obama let convicted spy Bradley Manning go, so the libs really have nothing to say here IMHO.

I did say NEXT.

Thank you President Trump, you the dumbass bitch on the left would rather have an Al Qaeda operative set free, by Obama again, yet this guy took the son of a bitch Muslim Terrorist out of action, preventing him from harming other US citizens. Talking about war crimes, do you think Eric Holder should be tried for war crimes against humanity for the execution of 10,000 Mexican Citizens by his actions to sell guns to the Mexican drug cartels?

So you are ok with war crimes.

They interviewed the guy. The fucking raghead tried to take his gun. So he fucking killed him.

One less raghead to deal with. Works for me. Guy should have gotten a medal for that.

Jerry Falwell Jr, father in law.
-------------------------------------

A North Carolina businessman credited with helping make possible a student center at Liberty University that bears the family name was sentenced last month to 32 months in prison for his involvement in a scheme to evade paying his federal income taxes.

Thomas Tilley, a Chapel Hill and Durham, North Carolina millionaire businessman, was sentenced Sept. 21 by Chief U.S. District Judge William L. Osteen Jr. of the Middle District of North Carolina. Tilley, 80, also was ordered to pay more than $7 million in restitution to the Internal Revenue Service.

N.C. man with Liberty University ties sentenced in tax evasion case

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
you have to wonder why he backed Tramp, birds of a feather......

You have to know that all president's pardon people?

Pardons usually involves people who have committed crimes being pardoned -- most cases, resulting in someone's record being cleared, or possibly them being released from prison.

So it is easy to point and say "Oh look, Obama pardoned a chick who sold drugs...Obama bad!!!" --- while at the same time cheerleading their president of choice for doing the same exact thing.

But the case of Falwell Jr. is interesting because I remember Falwell Jr calling Trump the most "Jesus-like president in modern history" -- This is despite the fact that Ted Cruz launched his campaign at Liberty University while telling the story of how he was raised by his evangelical preacher father...but Falwell snubbed Cruz and said that Trump once again, is the most Jesus like presidential candidate in recent history... I knew then, his no-gag reflex powers were being used for a specific reason...now I see what it is...

Forum List

Back