Of What Worth Democrats?

i can read it just fine
i think theyll let ya use your food stamps for a subscription :04:

The problem with this play-acting is that it has Democrats fulminating about actions that aren’t even misdemeanors, much less high crimes. Exhibit A is Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler’s threat to hold Attorney General William Barr in contempt for failing to turn over the entire Mueller report to Congress.

Yet Mr. Barr has been as accommodating as the law allows. He made the entire report public with light redactions though he didn’t have to release any of it under the law. He has let senior Members of Congress review redacted material in private, though no Democrats have taken him up on the offer.

Why are you posting an article that is behind a paywall?
Agreed.

I neither wish to pay or give out personal info to read someone's opinion.

Data miners suck, and WSJ is no better than NYT. They all belong to the CFR.

i can read it just fine

The problem with this play-acting is that it has Democrats fulminating about actions that aren’t even misdemeanors, much less high crimes. Exhibit A is Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler’s threat to hold Attorney General William Barr in contempt for failing to turn over the entire Mueller report to Congress.

Yet Mr. Barr has been as accommodating as the law allows. He made the entire report public with light redactions though he didn’t have to release any of it under the law. He has let senior Members of Congress review redacted material in private, though no Democrats have taken him up on the offer.

There is plenty of material on the web, lot of sources unaffiliated with the CFR that folks could start threads on, which everyone can read, and we could discuss.

Most of the shit posted on this site is from corporate propaganda. The entire Muller report is predicated on the lie that it was a hack and not a leak. Educated folks know better.

Orwellian Cloud Hovers Over Russia-gate

Top Ten Questions About the Mueller Report

How US and Foreign Intel Agencies Interfered in a US Election

Why are you posting an article that is behind a paywall?

Hmm, for some reason I got through, but now can't. I must have been special for a moment.

The first paragraph is all you need.

House Democrats are escalating their campaign against the Trump Administration with complaints that its resistance to Congressional requests for documents is a threat to democracy. It’s more accurate to say that Democrats are performing what amounts to a pseudo-impeachment so they don’t have to undertake a real one.

Last edited:
i can read it just fine

Evidently you used your food stamp card to get in.

i can read it just fine

The WSJ is not a credible publication. Congress has every right to see the entire report in their oversight responsibilities. They need to be able to determine whether the redactions changed the meaning of certain passages. The Congress should go to court to get the entire document. What are you afraid of?

i can read it just fine

The WSJ is not a credible publication. Congress has every right to see the entire report in their oversight responsibilities.

No it does not.

Forum List

Back