Who is the next one Tramp pardons?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Jerry Falwell Jr, father in law.
-------------------------------------

A North Carolina businessman credited with helping make possible a student center at Liberty University that bears the family name was sentenced last month to 32 months in prison for his involvement in a scheme to evade paying his federal income taxes.

Thomas Tilley, a Chapel Hill and Durham, North Carolina millionaire businessman, was sentenced Sept. 21 by Chief U.S. District Judge William L. Osteen Jr. of the Middle District of North Carolina. Tilley, 80, also was ordered to pay more than $7 million in restitution to the Internal Revenue Service.

N.C. man with Liberty University ties sentenced in tax evasion case

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
you have to wonder why he backed Tramp, birds of a feather......

A North Carolina businessman credited with helping make possible a student center at Liberty University that bears the family name was sentenced last month to 32 months in prison for his involvement in a scheme to evade paying his federal income taxes.

Thomas Tilley, a Chapel Hill and Durham, North Carolina millionaire businessman, was sentenced Sept. 21 by Chief U.S. District Judge William L. Osteen Jr. of the Middle District of North Carolina. Tilley, 80, also was ordered to pay more than $7 million in restitution to the Internal Revenue Service.

I love proving how stupid a liberal is..

https://nypost.com/2016/01/17/after-pardoning-criminal-marc-rich-clintons-made-millions-off-friends/
Fifteen years ago this month, on Jan. 20, 2001, his last day in office, Bill Clinton issued a pardon for international fugitive Marc Rich. It would become perhaps the most condemned official act of Clinton’s political career. A New York Times editorial called it “a shocking abuse of presidential power.”

So, making up something he could do, to cause faux outrage. Got it. Did you show outrage for these pardons, only a partial list, I might add-

Pardons Granted by President Barack Obama (2009-2017)
Link he was pardoned?

He will be or he might be already, quietly.

I did say NEXT.

You wonder who has power over who, Falwell or Tramp, who has the most power. Same as Barr and tramp, who has the most power?

Exclusive: Trump fixer Cohen says he helped Falwell handle racy photos - Reuters

So, making up something he could do, to cause faux outrage. Got it. Did you show outrage for these pardons, only a partial list, I might add-

Link he was pardoned?

I did say NEXT.

You wonder who has power over who, Falwell or Tramp, who has the most power. Same as Barr and tramp, who has the most power?

Exclusive: Trump fixer Cohen says he helped Falwell handle racy photos - Reuters
Of course not, not one libturd showed outrage against their messiah who could do no wrong, even when he did everything wrong in his attempt to Fundamentally Transform the US into a 3rd world nation...Thanks Obama.

Interesting that Jerry Falwell Jr pops up now.

Turns out that son of disgraced evangelist Jerry Falwell had some "sexual photos" he wanted hidden from "someone in Florida" (the Inquirer?) and turned to Trump's attorney Cohen (just entered jail yesterday) who "fixed it" for him.

And then just at a critical time Falwell endorses Trump to his flock claiming that Trump is "God's Choice".

Oh...

Give it up, guys.
Interesting that Jerry Falwell Jr pops up now.

Turns out that son of disgraced evangelist Jerry Falwell had some "sexual photos" he wanted hidden from "someone in Florida" (the Inquirer?) and turned to Trump's attorney Cohen (just entered jail yesterday) who "fixed it" for him.

And then just at a critical time Falwell endorses Trump to his flock claiming that Trump is "God's Choice".

Oh...

Link he was pardoned?

I did say NEXT.

Of course not, not one libturd showed outrage against their messiah who could do no wrong, even when he did everything wrong in his attempt to Fundamentally Transform the US into a 3rd world nation...Thanks Obama.

Tramp just gave a killer vet a full pardon, I guess its ok to go into a foreign country and flat out kill prisoners. So war crimes are a ok with tramp.
Trump pardons former US soldier who killed Iraqi prisoner

Link he was pardoned?

I did say NEXT.

Tramp just gave a killer vet a full pardon, I guess its ok to go into a foreign country and flat out kill prisoners. So war crimes are a ok with tramp.

I haven't done anything wrong, so maybe Trump will give me a pardon just in case I do something.

Link he was pardoned?

I did say NEXT.

Your post is a classic example of a hop over.
Try and stay on topic

Link he was pardoned?

I did say NEXT.

Thank you President Trump, you the dumbass bitch on the left would rather have an Al Qaeda operative set free, by Obama again, yet this guy took the son of a bitch Muslim Terrorist out of action, preventing him from harming other US citizens. Talking about war crimes, do you think Eric Holder should be tried for war crimes against humanity for the execution of 10,000 Mexican Citizens by his actions to sell guns to the Mexican drug cartels?

Link he was pardoned?

I did say NEXT.

Thank you President Trump, you the dumbass bitch on the left would rather have an Al Qaeda operative set free, by Obama again, yet this guy took the son of a bitch Muslim Terrorist out of action, preventing him from harming other US citizens. Talking about war crimes, do you think Eric Holder should be tried for war crimes against humanity for the execution of 10,000 Mexican Citizens by his actions to sell guns to the Mexican drug cartels?

So you are ok with war crimes.
Michael Behenna - Wikipedia

Link he was pardoned?

I did say NEXT.

Your post is a classic example of a hop over.
Try and stay on topic

What is hop over? and when did I "hop over"?

Tramp? Is this a personal post?

You for your awful posts?

Tramp? Is this a personal post?

It stands for Male Slut. So its tramp. "my Vietnam was avoiding VD" and he use to brag about all the women he bedded.

Last edited:

You for your awful posts?

Posting facts are awful?? Since when.

He won't be pardoning Brennan, Comey or Mueller

Forum List

Back