Zone1 who is the most outrageous liberal moderator? Why are there no conservative moderators?

Aw man, I done responded to a DTMB post; Here comes a ding. Every. Time.

Da fuq is wrong with me? I have to agree with somebody when they're right no matter what. Need to work on that.

We're certainly more tolerant than any other forum I've participated in over the years. Most of the members here wouldn't last a month at most others before they got voted off the island.
Well, one thing I should add to that is that the site is very tolerant of posters calling one another a bellend, cupid stunt, tosser etc.. as well. Personally, which I do it as well, this should be the area that needs clamped down on.

But, I've found insults on most UK forums are low, it gets very personal on American forums.

Lolz ... Uh ... What's the ****'* the Topic again?
Oh yeah ... Mods ... Hmm, I got nothing ... Imagine that.

The topic has to do with my inability to confirm to the norms of society and the firm guidance you could deliver in that regard while you wear that outfit in your avatar.

The topic has to do with my inability to confirm to the norms of society and the firm guidance you could deliver in that regard while wearing that outfit in your avatar.

Your desire for guidance is noted ... My best advice would be simple.
Forget about the Mods and conforming to the standards of others ... Make your own path and be a Leader instead.

Don't concern yourself with what side of what line they may fall on ...
Rub the line they scratch in the sand out with your toe ... And troop on ... :thup:

The problem is that most people live in a bubble surrounded by people just like themselves. They imagine themselves as being more moderate than they are, not because they are moderate in any sort of objective way taking the entire gamut of political opinion into question, but because they fit comfortably within their little group.

Not me. I'm a loon in any group.

It's always conservatives who cry. Always.

8DB7D526B0.jpeg
delusions.jpg

F21-B533-F-2175-4-CB3-97-A1-677-DA4-BDFE01.gif

FhdIv64VIAA4I5i.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 11.00.26 AM.jpg
TDS.jpg

Well, one thing I should add to that is that the site is very tolerant of posters calling one another a bellend, cupid stunt, tosser etc.. as well. Personally, which I do it as well, this should be the area that needs clamped down on.

But, I've found insults on most UK forums are low, it gets very personal on American forums.
Americans aren’t known for our manners

I take particular offense to being patronized. :dunno:

That brings up something I thought we might not have to discuss ... But since you brought it up ...
The next time you are taking a leak off your back porch ... Turn the flood lights off first ... :auiqs.jpg:

Just kidding ... I don't even know if you have a back porch.
But Sincerely ... You Have a Lovely Evening ... And Good Luck in Your Endeavors in the Upcoming New Year.

That brings up something I thought we might not have to discuss ... But since you brought it up ...
The next time you are taking a leak off your back porch ... Turn the flood lights off first ... :auiqs.jpg:

Just kidding ... I don't even know if you have a back porch.
But Sincerely ... You Have a Lovely Evening ... And Good Luck in Your Endeavors in the Upcoming New Year.

Wait a min, I always go out the shine of the back light dammit! If you saw me, you was someplace you wasn't supposed to be. Unless it was during a hurricane, then yeah, I did that.

Forum List

Back