Zone1 who is the most outrageous liberal moderator? Why are there no conservative moderators?

My check comes in an unmarked envelop so I don’t know the name of other paid posters. I have my suspicions.
You're worth every penny...

Screenshot_20230130-154915-485.png

There is certainly a desire to have power over others that typically drives a person to want to be a mod, as is the ego gratification derived from being royalty.

In my experience with boards over the last 30 years, I would say how much this effects an individual varies from quite little to overwhelming. This forum follows suit. In my experience with AYE, for instance, I have yet to see her act in any way that wasn't totally classy (I miss Kat for that reason, too) whereas there are other mods who are at the extreme end in the other direction by way of being all about the power they have over others.
Heel boy, heel. Good boy. Here, have a beggin' strip.

The current set of mods is pretty benign.

In a time long long ago and far far away, we had some truly whackjob prog mods. Modbert (the prog formerly known as Dogbert) comes to mind. What a waste of perfectly good protoplasm.
And Gunny was a completely unbiased.

Saint of a man.

Never had a single bad word to say about anyone.

You could dish it out well Grace... especially back when you were Grace and not yet Gracie.

But when you got angry, you dished on those who stood with you... iow a loose canon.

They got angry with you and came after you.

Still Grace, you baked that cake.
I turned on nobody. I defended myself when they turned on ME. But that was then. This is now. I try not to live in the past. Try. I miss many. But as you said, the cake has been baked but I was not the only baker in that kitchen.

it is my personal opinion that MANY of the whacked, apparently confused Leftist members that post obviously strange nonsense constantly are actually either paid or part of the team designed to whip up the conservative Right and keep the place very active so that ad clicks can take place
That's why I've always said a little "trolling" is a good thing

Forum List

Back