Zone1 who is the most outrageous liberal moderator? Why are there no conservative moderators?

Well, folks that are speed readers, and block readers, who have trained their minds to take in large blocks of text quickly, will in some cases, pass by your postings.

OTH, for those of us who know you, and value your contributions greatly? Yes, we will slow down, and savor your posts.

But for the folks that aren't members here, and don't know you, it does, seem like such a shame. It reveals that you are probably at least in your forties, if not older. No person under thirty would make such a foolish mistake in the 21st century. Not if they want their stuff considered by passing strangers. I myself love your contributions. But I know people my kids age, more than likely, would scroll right on past them. They don't have time for it.

Agree, BlackSand is clever in the extreme.

52595080980_28bb13a0e3_c.jpg

For the Rest of Us

My kids would say it's "bougie" but I don't care; I love "Heathens" so much

For a fair and balanced board conservative posters need to be represented on the moderation panel.

At my workplace, there are a couple kinds of scrums: playground and parking lot.

The playground scrums are the kids.

The parking lot are the parents.

Every day, any day, all day long--I will go straight to the playground scrum. Despite their flights of fancy, kids are grounded in common sense. Get the ball back, hash out the problem, appeal to their sense of justice and common sense--done.

Try the same in the parking lot. No, that crap will last for days, then everyone disbands to hash it out some more in their kitchens, on social media, etc.

Hats off to the mods here who must deal with parking lot scrums all the time. It's a lot.

Agree, BlackSand is clever in the extreme.

The self-professed ''smart ones'' walk right into it, too, every single time, ultimately reduced to complaining about center justified content.

Cracks me up...

Equal opportunity sniper, too. Pretty sure she's even harder on you if she likes you.

Last edited:
Blacksand intimidates me for some reason and the ONLY poster here with that affect on me. Exceptionally intelligent, says things that make me go hmmmmmm or the opposite of "what does that mean?" and I like her very much although we hardly speak because she is on a whole different level and I feel lacking. This is not a bad thing. It just is. She would be a great mod. No nonsense from her at all.

Blacksand intimidates me for some reason and the ONLY poster here with that affect on me. Exceptionally intelligent, says things that make me go hmmmmmm or the opposite of "what does that mean?" and I like her very much although we hardly speak because she is on a whole different level and I feel lacking. This is not a bad thing. It just is. She would be a great mod. No nonsense from her at all.
Thank you. With this as a guide, our group from saucer r-52 will dissect her first!

Last edited:

Gracie ... You shouldn't be intimidated ... You and I have been around here for a while.

Figuratively speaking ...You have suited up and walked into the fire.
For better or worse ... You "earned your stripes" as far as I am concerned ... Which is more than I can say for most of these folks.
Don't let anybody tell you any different, including yourself.

Glad to have you ... And glad to know you are still doing okay.

Can I be intimidated, please?

I have been naughty and need sterner guidance than what I have been receiving.

I would answer that question ... But we are in Zone 1 ... And quite a few words in the answer are not allowed.
And don't be getting the crazy idea it would be something you wanted to hear ... Because I ain't done with you yet ... :auiqs.jpg:

Don't Taz Me Bro hates me personally and is basically the only one who sometimes censors my threads. i wonder if the 2 are related, or if it's just a coincidence?

Forum List

Back