Zone1 who is the most outrageous liberal moderator? Why are there no conservative moderators?

Faun isn't very capable; So Idk. :dunno:
The problem is that most people live in a bubble surrounded by people just like themselves. They imagine themselves as being more moderate than they are, not because they are moderate in any sort of objective way taking the entire gamut of political opinion into question, but because they fit comfortably within their little group.

Coyote, Zinc, katsteve.
nod-nodding.gif

Don't Taz Me Bro hates me personally and is basically the only one who sometimes censors my threads. i wonder if the 2 are related, or if it's just a coincidence?
When it comes to thread posts per day, less is more. We really don't need to know about the death of a Latvian dwarf tossing champion.

I recently heard, in the interest of making this sites moderation fair and balanced, they are considering hiring recently fired moderators from Twitter.

Anyone else heard that?
Yes, that will fix it!

But we WANT to know what the drummer for Anthrax said about his latest trip to the grocery store!
lol,,,i got it...i swear i try to do better and listen to my critics...i just want to have fun...if people really hate me, i'll leave voluntarily

lol,,,i got it...i swear i try to do better and listen to my critics...i just want to have fun...if people really hate me, i'll leave voluntarily
I don't hate you at all.

I take great pains to control that great seething cauldron of hatred that lies at the heart of my soul in order to ensure that I only release it upon those who deserve it.

I would say that's why there's more free speech on this forum than most others

We're certainly more tolerant than any other forum I've participated in over the years. Most of the members here wouldn't last a month at most others before they got voted off the island.

Forum List

Back