Zone1 who is the most outrageous liberal moderator? Why are there no conservative moderators?

If something that a mod does annoys you, just walk away from the computer and do something else for a few hours. Cool off and let the urge to do something stupid pass.

Clearly, that wasn't done here.

If something that a mod does annoys you, just walk away from the computer and do something else for a few hours. Cool off and let the urge to do something stupid pass.

Clearly, that wasn't done here.

The OP and title referred to Liberal mods ... Why would you be so quick to assume the mods did nothing wrong,
and that the onus is on the poster?

The OP and title referred to Liberal mods ...​
No, it claimed that every mod was liberal, which is absurd.

Why would you be so quick to assume the mods did nothing wrong,
and that the onus is on the poster?

Because the poster claimed something so absurd, it can't be taken seriously. My guess is that they behaved badly and got a smack, so they're declaring the evil mods are all conspiring against them, purely because being so liberal made them so evil.

I can think of four people who are active mods. (Maybe there are more, but I don't keep up with such things.) I'd consider one of them to be liberal-leaning, and three to be conservative-leaning. And that's fine.

Meister is truly the most liberal, because he's an AI. When I accused him of being an AI at the last rave he pretended he didn't hear me. He's such an AI.
You got off lucky.

He just sent his goons to chip me. Now I've no independence of my own. :sigh2:

75trnd.jpg

Forum List

Back