Who is the most famous person of all time?

Ive never seen Tyson get mobbed like Michael Jackson. Its a good guess though. You would be hard pressed to find someone in a 3rd world country who doesnt know him.

Most of M. Jackson's fans were women/girls, and they tend to go crazy over their idols.

It can be someone from the past, or someone current. Who is the most well known person in the time he or she was alive? It can be a president, or some other historical icon, anyone.

Elvis and The Beatles were before my time and I hear they were HUGE, which makes sense since they still are huge. In their hay day, The Beatles drew massive crowds in the US and England. Crowds formed at airports when they arrived, etc.

That said, the same shit happened with Michael Jackson in the US and England, and in Russia, and in Brazil, and in Spain, and in Nigeria, etc. Michael was beloved all across the world. Interviews with him were prime time watching. He was the grand finale of every award show he ever went to and the most famous man in every room he ever stepped in, including inside the Oval Office. He was a phenomenon unlike anything ive ever seen in my 49 years on Earth.

Can anyone name someone bigger than Michael Jackson was?
Mick Jagger or Robert Plant

Hmm, even though he is fictitious, Colonel Sanders is a pretty clever one. I bet a lot of people knew him. I know he is technically a real guy, but im [sic] pretty sure he wasnt [sic] a real colonel. Stolen Valor wasnt [sic] a big deal back then apparently. :laugh:

He was a Kentucky Colonel, a title different from that of a military colonel.

Kentucky Colonel is the highest title of honor bestowed by the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and is the most well-known of a number of honorary colonelcies conferred by United States governors.

I suspect Donald trump is in the running.
I also suspect Putin could be the guy.

Jesus...and he's still alive. Probably never travelled more than 200-250 miles from the place he was born...is known ALL over the world. Wildly hated, Greatly loved, never forgotten no matter how hard his enemy tries.... His words and his life are still talked about all over the world. CAN'T be Cancelled.

Jesus...and he's still alive. Probably never travelled more than 200-250 miles from the place he was born...is known ALL over the world. Wildly hated, Greatly loved, never forgotten no matter how hard his enemy tries.... His words and his life are still talked about all over the world. CAN'T be Cancelled.
Yep. I talked to him 103 times today.

Guys, there are a lot of famous stars, but im talking about the most well known person on planet earth. People like Doris Day and Frank Sinatra arent even in the ballpark. More people around the world knew Ronald Reagan and Ali (for example) than anyone mentioned so far.
My Lord and savior Yeshua, son of Yawey,creator of all we think we know.
FAR down the list, in my little world ?,,, Linus Torvalds

Out of those who haven't been mentioned yet, how about late actress Judy Garland? She is the first person that I thought of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I pick late actor James Stewert for a male.

Is it Obama? Everyone around the globe must know him, right? Cant the same be said about Trump too though?
Yeah I think the question would have to be post and pre mass media.

Forum List

Back