A two year old lost his parents in Illinois yet he survived because his father covered him up with his body = Vice Pres wants weapons ban

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Both parents of a two year old are dead............

Kamala Harris Calls for Renewal of Assault Weapons Ban

HEADLINEJUL 06, 2022

On Tuesday, Vice President Kamala Harris visited Highland Park. She also addressed the National Education Association convention in Chicago, where she called on Congress to renew the assault weapons ban.

I do not remember massive killings UNTIL somehow assault weapons and assault style weapons were thought necessary to be sold on the open market and through gun shows. Then again NRA was once kind of a family thing UNTIL Reagan/Bush people needed a way to get around special interest money regulations BINGO suddenly NRA was a political action committee.

Yes I became a member as a reward for earning my marksmanship merit badge at boy scout camp. My how corrupt politics can change things.

When law enforcement is called in to investigate a situation and find lots a dangerous knives, or to investigate possible suicide which neither are necessarily illegal law enforcement should have the authority of suggesting
therapy immediately.

While parents may not appreciate the idea it might save a lot of lives. This and getting these types of guns off the street and off the market certainly would have an impact.

This and getting these types of guns off the street and off the market certainly would have an impact.
1657150764193.png

How about this one? Would it be okay for us to have this one, daddy?

Democrats can moan about guns all they want... its just an election ploy to them.... they know they will never take our 2nd amendment away... More laws you say?... more regulation you say?... how many laws and regulations were broken here?.....
How many rules for background checks failed?... if you want to point a finger at who is to blame for this other than the sick kid you can point your finger at our own government and the FBI....

Democrats can moan about guns all they want... its just an election ploy to them.... they know they will never take our 2nd amendment away... More laws you say?... more regulation you say?... how many laws and regulations were broken here?.....
How many rules for background checks failed?... if you want to point a finger at who is to blame for this other than the sick kid you can point your finger at our own government and the FBI....
The gun was legally purchased, by someone under 21.

Where was the good guy with a gun? I mean shouldn't there have been some good guy that could have pegged that sorry sucker between the eyes after his third shot? In fact, where have all these Annie Oakley good guys been in all these mass shootings?
Hey stupid. When you are on a roof top you got a huge advantage. He was a rappin leftist kook and that bothers you. You'd give anything if this was the right

Where was the good guy with a gun? I mean shouldn't there have been some good guy that could have pegged that sorry sucker between the eyes after his third shot? In fact, where have all these Annie Oakley good guys been in all these mass shootings?
Interesting you bring this up Winston... remember Uvalde?... a cop had the kid in his sites before he entered the school when the shooter was shooting at the school from outside... instead of taking him out he asked his superiors for permission... when he turned back the kid had went into the school....
We can't depend on law enforcement to protect us.... we must defend or be willing and able to defend ourselves....
Thus we can't give up the 2nd amendment... not even part of it....

Good guys observe the laws, in most cases.

HEADLINEJUL 06, 2022

On Tuesday, Vice President Kamala Harris visited Highland Park. She also addressed the National Education Association convention in Chicago, where she called on Congress to renew the assault weapons ban.

I do not remember massive killings UNTIL somehow assault weapons and assault style weapons were thought necessary to be sold on the open market and through gun shows. Then again NRA was once kind of a family thing UNTIL Reagan/Bush people needed a way to get around special interest money regulations BINGO suddenly NRA was a political action committee.

Yes I became a member as a reward for earning my marksmanship merit badge at boy scout camp. My how corrupt politics can change things.

When law enforcement is called in to investigate a situation and find lots a dangerous knives, or to investigate possible suicide which neither are necessarily illegal law enforcement should have the authority of suggesting
therapy immediately.

While parents may not appreciate the idea it might save a lot of lives. This and getting these types of guns off the street and off the market certainly would have an impact.

LOL

What a fucking retard.

"assault weapon" - a meaningless term. A Katana is an "assault weapon," as is a Bowie Knife.

You want a disarmed society that cannot resist the fascist democrats.

Simple as that.

HEADLINEJUL 06, 2022

therapy immediately.

number one, if you live in rural U.S. you need to have a rifle. secondly, there are way too many murders and shootings by people released back onto the streets right after comitting crimes like assault, robbery, car jackings etc.
If Kamala wants to get serious she needs to think again about preventative measures. If that school had an armed guard inside the walls... he would have done a damn better job than the Uvalde PD

number one, if you live in rural U.S. you need to have a rifle. secondly, there are way too many murders and shootings by people released back onto the streets right after comitting crimes like assault, robbery, car jackings etc.
If Kamala wants to get serious she needs to think again about preventative measures. If that school had an armed guard inside the walls... he would have done a damn better job than the Uvalde PD
First, why would you need a rifle if you live in a rural area? Coyotes maybe? If you have livestock you want to protect. I mean I live in a an area about as "rural" as you can get. More than a mile down a private dirt road, with mostly elderly neighbors that ain't got anything better to do than watch anyone and everyone that ventures back here. My door is never locked, and honestly, if I lived somewhere where I felt I needed to lock the door, well I wouldn't live there.

But second, that armed guard thing didn't work out so well in Parkland. Seems like armed guards and police or both ineffective. We going to try arming teachers next, or perhaps seek alternative actions that don't involve a damn gun.

Forum List

Back