When blue staters who are politically left move to Florida and buy an existing home, they often tear down the trees on their property

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I am noticing this more and more often. I even talked to a neighbor…FROM CONNECTICUT, WHO VOTED FOR BIDEN…who claimed he hates trees.

Now, its his property and he can do what he wants, but it struck me as so odd that nothern liberals move here and tear down trees for a bigger lawn.

These are people concerned with carbon emissions?

Dont trees scrub carbon?

How are these people considered environmentalists and I am considered a person who hates earth?

I have planted THOUSANDS OF TREES during my life. The Department of Forestry used to give out pine seedlings and my family planted thousands of them around our neighborhood in common ground areas and gave them to people to plant in their yards.

Isnt it being a bad liberal to tear down trees and replace them with grass to mow?

Tall Tales from the Neo-GOP Crypt or what?

Liberal hate trees.....and They're Nazis too!

I am noticing this more and more often. I even talked to a neighbor…FROM CONNECTICUT, WHO VOTED FOR BIDEN…who claimed he hates trees.

Now, its his property and he can do what he wants, but it struck me as so odd that nothern liberals move here and tear down trees for a bigger lawn.

Dont trees scrub carbon?

How are these people considered environmentalists and I am considered a person who hates earth?

I have planted THOUSANDS OF TREES during my life. The Department of Forestry used to give out pine seedlings and my family planted thousands of them around our neighborhood in common ground areas and gave them to people to plant in their yards.

Isnt it being a bad liberal to tear down trees and replace them with grass to mow?
These are the same people that cut their grass too short, so the sun will cook the lawn making it not grow as fast, so their lawn looks like crap from July on. Same ones that hate to deal with their leaves in the fall.

Dont trees scrub carbon?

We have a new neighbor from Cali who is a "problem". Came to Tenn after a divorce to "find a strong redneck man". That's a direct quote folks. Taking out a lot of trees. Probably hasnt seen a 2" per hour rainfall in decades. And letting the lawn go "natural" which is really the main defense against hill erosion and run-off. Then blaming the neighbors for erosion.

I think MAYBE all that green foresty stuff is too stimulating for people who live constantly on water rationing.

These are the same people that cut their grass too short, so the sun will cook the lawn making it not grow as fast, so their lawn looks like crap from July on. Same ones that hate to deal with their leaves in the fall.

Funny you mention that.
I reamed my gardener when he cut my grass to short. It allows weeds to grow and it stresses the grass.
Told him if it happens again he's gone.

Translation: This one guy did something but I am going to say it is what "Blue staters" do because I am fragile...
"I am noticing this more and more often....."
This would imply more than one.
Translation: I don't give a damn about any thread not started by ME.

Typical conservative assholeness- take an isolated incident and make it the norm.

1657136744176.png
This is what happens when environmentalists get together.. They do the same thing at all progressive get togethers.

Obama aftermath of his inauguration.

1657136877841.png
Pretty common behavior for the left.

My dad was a liberal, and (back in the day) he cut down a beautiful 100 plus year-old burr oak tree that shaded our house to make room for a tv antenna. Us kids had a fit over it. What is really sad it that it could have been installed on the garage roof which stood next to the house. The property was never the same.

You have met some strange people. Folks from CN are not characterized as hating trees. Lots of trees thereabouts.

I don't know about the guy in the story but if you live anywhere near the coast in Florida it is prudent to remove every tree can can possibly fall on your house. I learned that lesson the hard way after hurricane Michael. Luckily I know how to fix my own stuff and cut down tress. Things got thinned out after that.

Dont trees scrub carbon?

Lol you are full of shit as normal. Appraised blue star for 3 decades wooded property obtained easily 15 to 40k more than non wooded residential lots.

Lol you are full of shit as normal. Appraised blue star for 3 decades wooded property obtained easily 15 to 40k more than non wooded residential lots.

I am not lying, fuckstick.

Many People have been moving into the neighborhood from the north and removing the existing trees from theit lots.

I am not making shit up to make others look bad. You sick assholes do that, so you think everyone does it.

Fuck off.

The guy from Connecticut, who is actually a cool guy overall and we have gone fishing together, hates to clean up the leaves from his yard and gutters. THAT IS WHY HE CLAIMED HE HATES TREES.

At least the other poster claimed it may be due to hurricane damage prevention. That is plausable if the limbs are over your house,

Our house survived Hurricane Andrew in 1992 in large part due to a massive oak tree that blocked the winds from fully hitting our house.

You are a vile shitbird and now you are on ignore. Piss off.

Forum List

Back